Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,365 members, 7,978,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments (9490 Views)

Delta: Okowa Signs ₦‎71 Billion Supplementary Appropriation Bill / Kaduna, Rivers, 30 Others Attract Zero Foreign Investments In Q1 / How Governors Spent N2trn On Police - Nigeria Governors’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by AntiChristian: 5:33am On Oct 10
KingRabota:
Oga me and you no dey same rankings or levels. Your a TMC agbadorian. Nothing more nothing less .
Give all the name you you want. You have yours too in "Obi-ninny"!

I'm currently on vacation so I get small time.
That's not my business!

Oh I forget trolling in the name of TMC agbado and cassava is your full time job .
If that's not my job at all may you keep meeting people who will lie against you like you are doing. This is a simple curse for liars! They will promise you and fail you!

Chaii na flotsam and jetsam I dey follow gist.
You never mature! You'll soon learn the hard way!
Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by KingRabota: 6:24am On Oct 10
Chaii na now I understand your predicament, it's very serious case of Classical agbado and cassava syndrome
You know what
Take this medication 3 soup spoons 6 times daily you'll be fine

AntiChristian:
Give all the name you you want. You have yours too in "Obi-ninny"!

That's not my business!

If that's not my job at all may you keep meeting people who will lie against you like you are doing. This is a simple curse for liars! They will promise you and fail you!

You never mature! You'll soon learn the hard way!

Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by AntiChristian: 6:36am On Oct 10
KingRabota:
Chaii na now I understand your predicament, it's very serious case of Classical agbado and cassava syndrome
You know what
Take this medication 3 soup spoons 6 times daily you'll be fine

Send the remedy home from your vacation! It will cure them all of the ailments you inherited!
Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by KingRabota: 10:25am On Oct 10
You're suffering from ObiPhobia( your inherited disease)
I have given your treatment.
I was expecting you to say Thanks for the remedy BOSS. And I will light-heartedly and graciously respond with " oh no problem my BOY don't mention "

AntiChristian:

Send the remedy home from your vacation! It will cure them all of the ailments you inherited!
Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by Fujiyama: 11:52am On Oct 12
malali:
Eventually Tinubu will give all of them National honors.

GCON.

^^^
grin
Re: State Governors Spent ₦‎69.71 Billion On Travels, Attract Zero Investments by Fujiyama: 2:47am On Oct 13
undecided

The FDI/capital importation levels are abysmally low...and the little there is goes to Lagos and Abuja only! A former federal capital and the current one. undecided That says it all.

With these low (heavily skewed) numbers this economy will not grow. Not in a million years.

Foreign investment takes some cues from the direction of local investment. If federal and sub-national governments in Nigeria have not been able to successfully grow local investment...then it is wishful thinking to assume foreign investment will pour in unconstrained.

Nigeria is a highly uncompetitive business destination. She routinely ranks very poorly on various "ease of doing business" indices. We all know what the problems of doing business in Nigeria are. Instead of fixing these problems, Nigerian federal and state governments continue to delude themselves that foreign investors are looking for high risk places (like Nigeria) to flush their money down the toilet. Unfortunately for us, it doesn't work that way.

Nigeria still doesn't understand that there is intense competition for capital. For every Nigeria that is clearly confused about what to do next, there is a Rwanda, a South Africa, a Botswana etc., all of whom are competing fiercely for limited FDI. So...while Nigeria only has Boko haram, rogue herders, terrible infrastructure, dead institutions, poorly skilled labour and systemic corruption to offer to the world, these other countries offer a much better package of incentives. The difference is like that between night and day. undecided

We are not ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Be Led By A Man With An Oyibo Wife? / ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger / FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.