Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,791 members, 7,972,831 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) (156 Views)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / Investment no more available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) by Breakingnigeria: 5:01pm On Oct 06
Everyday I am talking about 25$ bonus for free. But no one taking it seriously. You have no money,broken, want to eran money online? So, why are waiting to get 25$ bonus. Just 2 day left. So, follow this simple steps below to sign up and get 25$ bonus:
Step 1: Go to play store or app store and search for ultrapto exchanger.

Step 2: Download the app and open the app. Then click on the sign up button.

Step 3: They will ask for your name (according to national ID),eamil id, password and refferal code. If you don't use this refferal code- UTX18841923 you will not get the bonus!! Submit all the things and click on sign up.

Step 4: Then they will send a otp in your gmail account. Just copy the otp and paste it to verify your gmail.

Step 5: Then your account will be created, you need to login in your account again then you will see this interface below.

Step 6: Then if you click on asset you will see you have 25 usdt. But if you want to withdraw this money you need to complete your kyc. Without it you can't withdraw your money . You can do this with your parents national id. Every exchanger like- binance, bybit also requires kyc verification as well as this exchanger.

In 9 October this exchanger will end this bonus campaign . So, join now to grab your free money.

Re: 2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) by Pussyisgud: 5:28pm On Oct 06
Scammer
Re: 2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) by Breakingnigeria: 8:31am On Oct 08
Pussyisgud:
without trying you saying scammer. I show proof everything. Now, show your proof
Re: 2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) by Faposky95: 9:27am On Oct 08
i jus registered
let this happen and I'll believe it.
we all can't be haters out here
Re: 2 Days Left To Get 25$ Bonus Without Investment (no Scam) by weezydee(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08
There are conditions for the $25

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money / House For Sale / Hurry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.