Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,472 members, 7,968,309 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House (5835 Views)

Chizoba Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija 'no Loose Guard' House. / RADICALS Evicted From The Big Brother Naija 'No Loose Guard' House / TAMI: Damilola & Toyosi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 'no Loose Guard' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by FashionCookie(f): 8:58pm On Oct 06
Hahahahahaha..so pple still dey watch this thing?
Una try o. If mo be Nairaland, I no go know say this thing still dey.
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by santopelele(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06
Is this show still going on? Nigerians no bother again about bbnaija, our focus now is what to eat and belleful grin grin grin. Tinubu shege pro max
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by TeddBundy: 9:00pm On Oct 06
Bendeco02:

Simp

Your type just have fantasy on women with big nyash but never have one that's why you thought there's something there.

I have dated girl with biger nyash than onyeka and i can tell you there's nothing in big nyash.

Don't allow any girl deceive you with big nyash. Moderate nyash are sweeter
Why are you telling my your life history and do you want a cookie? Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by NiceLegs(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06
Congratulations Onyeka.

You made it to top 5 and came in 3rd place.

Just as I saw in the spirit realm early last month and I posted it on the 13th of September on my page.

Thank you Lord for this great Revelation.

#SpiritOfProphecy

Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by Bendeco02: 9:02pm On Oct 06
TeddBundy:

Why are you telling my your life history and do you want a cookie? Abeg shift
I want you to have sense and not allow big fat flesh covered with cloth to deceive you.

Simp
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by TeddBundy: 9:14pm On Oct 06
Bendeco02:

I want you to have sense and not allow big fat flesh covered with cloth to deceive you.

Simp
Stop skipping your meds bro
And stop mentioning me, I ain’t gay. Yansh lasher because I don’t know why you’re so triggered by me admiring a beautiful woman. Abi you want to me to admire you? Abeg avoid me f@gg0t
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by Bendeco02: 9:26pm On Oct 06
TeddBundy:

Stop skipping your meds bro
And stop mentioning me, I ain’t gay. Yansh lasher because I don’t know why you’re so triggered by me admiring a beautiful woman. Abi you want to me to admire you? Abeg avoid me f@gg0t
You didn't admire a beautiful woman but a big nyash.

Simps like you irritates

Go and borrow sense

Others dey watch show, you dey watch nyash grin
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by TeddBundy: 9:35pm On Oct 06
Bendeco02:

You didn't admire a beautiful woman but a big nyash.

Simps like you irritates

Go and borrow sense

Others dey watch show, you dey watch nyash grin
Your definitely gay, I can see you want me to admire your own bone yansh
Any straight, red blooded man that’s not suffering from erectile dysfunction would always look at and admire big yansh and breast
Gtf off my mentions you fagg
Díck sucker
Re: Onyeka Evicted From Big Brother Naija No Loose Guard House by Okeoghenerobert: 10:52pm On Oct 06
I hate that devilish show call big brother naira with passion

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROCK BOTTOM - A 6 Minute Movie By A Nairalander / Caption This Picture Of Actresses Ngozi Ezeonu And Rita Edochie / [new Movie Alert] - DUNE Download

Viewing this topic: 18wheeler and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.