Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi (381 Views)

Femi Otedola, Layi Wasabi, Bimbo Ademoye Stormed Kunle Remi Traditional Wedding / Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi by voiceoftheupcom: 11:53am On Oct 07
How my girlfriend's breakup inspired me to start my career – Layi Wasabi

Popular content creator Layi Wasabi talks about how his girlfriend’s breakup inspired him to start his own career.

Layi Wasabi, whose real name is Isaac Olayiwola, revealed this information at a speech. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

He noted that he would always make funny videos and send them to his friends who found it amusing.

But when his girlfriend left him, he felt like he had nothing to lose and began dropping his funny videos till they began going viral.

Layi Wasabi revealed that after his first, second and third viral video, the ex-girlfriend called him.

He said …

“I would do some funny videos, I wouldn’t share it with people. But I would show it to my friends. So when things ended with this particular person because I wasn’t showing seriousness with my life. I didn’t have anything to lose, I started to spam you people. I started to drop content on a daily basis and as God would have it I had my first viral video, I had my second viral video, I had my third viral video, then she called me. That was the journey. It was something I was passionate about and I worked towards it relentlessly.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/10/07/how-my-girlfriends-breakup-inspired-me-to-start-my-career-layi-wasabi/

Re: How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi by DaddyCoool: 12:00pm On Oct 07
Sooo, what happened with the girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi by Samesame247: 2:00pm On Oct 07
This guy needs to hit the gym

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend's Breakup Inspired Me To Start My Career – Layi Wasabi by imiski(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07
This story sounds somehow…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join The Season11 Musical Auditioning And Become A Hypertek Star / Social Media In Today's Business / 100% Money-back Guarantee Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.