Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,753 members, 7,969,207 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ (24479 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Vertical City Mall For Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Quelme: 5:51pm
Yahoo pastor don get air strip.
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by lexy2014: 5:51pm
Efuaye:
The church has triumphed, as do all private enterprises vying for similar advantages in the future.

which church?

what did the church triumph over?
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by helinues: 5:52pm
IamANigerianMan:

Talk about your religion and leave Christianity alone

Which one is your religion,

Oya start explaining because to my best of understanding, we are still making use of our free gifted senses here without waiting for the interpretation from dog of men

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Krankhead: 5:52pm
Wolexyoshi:
That would take a large land space. Why waste so much money on a project that will only be beneficial to private jet owners.

Nigeria is indeed a Country.
Land that supposed to be used for Agriculture. Now members will have to contribute money
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Fiscus105(m): 5:52pm
Afonja44:
Fear Yoruba pastorpreneurs
All of them

Yoruba have been given ur ancestors problem since time immemoral, the curse would never, ever end in ur time, its a must you transfer it to ur next generation.

O boy keep weeping ok. You re not the last, and you wont be the last.
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by clarocuzioo(m): 5:52pm
Nice one
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by AFONJAmiracle: 5:52pm
helinues:

Oya start explaining because to my best of understanding, we are still making use of our free gifted senses here without waiting for the interpretation from dog of men

Leave peoples husbands alone

Helinues 14years sentence is active for gays

Repent
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by IamANigerianMan: 5:54pm
helinues:

Oga sorry, you de do anything at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by AngelicBeing: 5:54pm
cheesy
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Flame333: 5:55pm
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by muhammadmuqtada(m): 5:55pm
Wake up call for estate managers....
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by BigYash: 5:55pm
Na to open church o..

Apostle Big Yash grin
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Rawgold29(m): 5:56pm
He spoke about it some 20 years ago in church... Jesus is lord.

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by sreamsense: 5:56pm
helinues:

Okay which one is you?

The pastor or one of the sheepish?

Your response would allow me to know where to start from
I belong to all of the above, i know when to respond when I see one. Until you remove the plenty logs in your eyes, don't point to other person to remove their own. Set example. Even Mohammad was not learned because he couldn't read or write; you are not suppose to get western education. Bokoharam is the one following example, but failed to use Carmel or bow n arrow to fight Nigerian army. Don't attack other person religion so that others wouldn't attack yours.

Plenty problems are on Islam already, face it to solve them instead of telling Christians that have more enlighten and educated members than alimanjiri affiliated religion. This is a very good news, I am sure other churches will begin to follow suit if necessary especially for large programs.

Instead of attacking, copy good things. After all, NASFAT camp was trying to follow Redemption Camp then until I heard on radio program that one leader swallowed money before everything scattered. I witnessed NASFAT first program on the camp then and saw them when they were carrying members and youths singing to spite Christians in many vehicle then from Lagos. You know how well it has developed like RCCG now. That alone is to tell you how Christians are good in management and administration with high integrity, your own tried it, but embezzled money and turned the place to what it is now (leave assessment for you when you compare with the initial model).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Seunpapa65: 5:57pm
helinues:
grin wink

Na Donkey Jesus rode during his time oo but the pastors of nowadays no dey interested in bicycle self, but private jets

The mugu sheepishs are there to do normal, what's the meaning of logical reasoning with religion, for what now

Dema sheepishs don dey attack as usual instead of them to pray for me to stop

grin cheesy
Donkey was prestigious then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by LagosFc: 5:57pm
Afonja44:
Fear Yoruba pastorpreneurs
All of them
grin Yoruba keeps tormenting this one all the days of his life, no wonder he even had to abandon his heritage and pick a Yoruba name grin

Your level of inferiority is nauseating grin what a miserable life you must be living🤣🤣
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by helinues: 5:57pm
sreamsense:

I belong to all of the above, i know when to respond when I see one. Until you remove the plenty logs in your eyes, don't point to other person to remove their own. Set example. Even Mohammad was not learned because he couldn't read or write; you are not suppose to get western education. Bokoharam is the one following example, but failed to use Carmel or bow n arrow to fight Nigerian army. Don't attack other person religion so that others wouldn't attack yours.

Plenty problems are on Islam already, face it to solve them instead of telling Christians that have more enlighten and educated members than alimanjiri affiliated religion. This is a very good news, I am sure other churches will begin to follow suit if necessary especially for large programs.

Instead of attacking, copy good things. After all, NASFAT camp was trying to follow Redemption Camp then until I heard on radio program that one leader swallowed money before everything scattered. I witnessed NASFAT first program on the camp then and saw them when they were carrying members and youths singing to spite Christians in many vehicle then from Lagos. You know how well it has developed like RCCG now. That alone is to tell you how Christians are good in management and administration with high integrity, your own tried it, but embezzled money and turned the place to what it is now (leave assessment for you when you compare with the initial model).

Add one more paragraph and this would make a book.

I have a friend who is a publisher though

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Metordman: 5:57pm
helinues:
grin wink

Na Donkey Jesus rode during his time oo but the pastors of nowadays no dey interested in bicycle self, but private jets

The mugu sheepishs are there to do normal, what's the meaning of logical reasoning with religion, for what now

grin cheesy
backward reasoning from a downtrodden. Focus your energy on the Government that made u poor. And don't forget, Jesus was not a poor man. He feed 12 Disciples for years without asking for a dime and also at birth he was presented GOLD,frankisen and myry

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Zidac: 5:57pm
helinues:
grin wink

grin cheesy
Jesus didn't ride the donkey as a means of transportation rather it was becoming of a King.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by ivolt: 5:57pm
Krankhead:
Land that supposed to be used for Agriculture. Now members will have to contribute money
Do you want to farm and can't find land?
Stop trying to dictate how a private business should run its affairs.

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Jaylord12(m): 5:58pm
helinues:
grin wink

grin cheesy

Do u believe in the lord Jesus Christ? And do u rode on bicycles and donkey ?
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by AFONJAmiracle: 5:58pm
helinues:

Add one more paragraph and this would make a book.

I have a friend who is a publisher though

Guy try Dey bath

Try Dey talk true

These 2 things will make your daughter return home

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 6:00pm
I love this.

More Rich pastors I pray.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by ClearFlair: 6:00pm
9jatriot:
I wonder how "Yes Daddy" will be feeling now, he may be wondering if he will not lose the support of Daddy GO.

Oyedepo seems to know how to invest though...

Wondering can turn into wandering when you're jobless
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Krismas(m): 6:01pm
tundegan:
This is a good development.

Bishop Oyedepo has been a great asset to this nation and I love that the government recognized that.
grin A project that will be revoked with another incoming government! How will government agree to lose money on plane parking at its airport?
How effective will the fight against drug trafficking be if international flights can bypass major airports in Nigeria?
It seems like a bad idea. Even in America, private airports do not bypass airports.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by UrPapa: 6:01pm
Journalism in Nigeria is wack
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by thisisit: 6:02pm
INSIDE THIS HARDSHIP
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by sreamsense: 6:03pm
Krankhead:
How many things have you planted in free land close to you that you are worrying yourself about land that is not even close to you? Ordinary demo farm that first lady used to instruct people like you to go to farm, many youths were insulting her. There are still lots of land, if truely you are interested in farming or just mere jealousy is troubling your mind

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by cutecommend: 6:04pm
helinues:
grin wink

grin cheesy
Why you dey use phone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by BigDawsNet: 6:04pm
Krismas:
grin A project that will be revoked with another incoming government! How will government agree to lose money on plane parking at its airport?
How effective will the fight against drug trafficking be if international flights can bypass major airports in Nigeria?
It seems like a bad idea. Even in America, private airports do not bypass airports.

I believe immigration will be installed on the airstrip ground… but will they be monitored to do dia job effectively?

That should be the question
Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by Mayoisemj4real(m): 6:05pm
God is great
For the folks instigating all manner of nonsense
Y’all should know better than to speak vain of spiritual matters

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Airstrip For Bishop Oyedepo’s ‘Canaanland’ by chipet67(m): 6:05pm
helinues:
grin wink

grin cheesy
Stupidity stinks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / My Experience With Fasting / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1

Viewing this topic: Gbelomo, Oshin56(m), nerdjared, Olufunkeiyawoe, imustyan, yemkoguru(m), Actor007, wealth442, UrbaneHR, seunfunmie03, Idoko619(m), rajinet(m), haybhi1(m), maddest, Godfather92(m), Concyluv(m), prinsam30, OBTOREPA(m), elujah1(m), Enoch07, jbbaba(m), Horlanrewaju168, rockhillz(m), Melagros(m), MichaelDee, Archbishop88, Wilfem(m), Pickieox(m), kfck01, Kingson28 and 91 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.