Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:21 PM

Account Disable Function Not Working - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Account Disable Function Not Working (888 Views)

Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Dino Melaye Spotted Chanting War Songs Against Buhari At A Function (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 8:08pm On Oct 07
Dear Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance in deactivating my account. Despite multiple attempts in the past few months, I have been unsuccessful due to an error message that reads, "You can't deactivate your account right now. The feature has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a week or two."

I kindly ask the moderators to please disable my account on my behalf, as I find it to be a significant distraction, affecting my ability to focus on other essential tasks. Moreover, I have concerns regarding my increasing addiction to the platform's engagement, which is negatively impacting my time management.

Considering the circumstances, I believe that disabling my account is the most appropriate course of action. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by obiekunie01: 8:48pm On Oct 07
TheBillyonaire:
Dear Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance in deactivating my account. Despite multiple attempts in the past few months, I have been unsuccessful due to an error message that reads, "You can't deactivate your account right now. The feature has been disabled and will be re-enabled in a week or two."

I kindly ask the moderators to please disable my account on my behalf, as I find it to be a significant distraction, affecting my ability to focus on other essential tasks. Moreover, I have concerns regarding my increasing addiction to the platform's engagement, which is negatively impacting my time management.

Considering the circumstances, I believe that disabling my account is the most appropriate course of action. Your prompt assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

AT THE BOLD. VERY VERY TRUE.

the site has become a huge time waster with nothing to learn or gain except hate!

1 Like

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by helinues: 8:50pm On Oct 07
Must you log on to the account? Can't you read as a guest

This na petty thread jare

11 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by aswani(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07
[quote author=helinues post=132330708]Must you log on to the account? Can't you read as a guest

This na petty thread jare[/quote

Nor mind am, the issue is not with Nairaland, the issue is with the posters inability to have some self control.

I refer to my last example with another person that complained about the same thing, if they were looking to go teetotal, will they ask all the beer parlours owners around their area to close down?

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 5:01pm On Oct 08
Dear Members of the Forum,

I am reaching out to inquire if any of you are also experiencing difficulties in deleting your accounts. If so, I would appreciate knowing if you have found any solutions or workarounds to address this issue.

Furthermore, as I am not familiar with the moderators of this forum, I would be grateful if someone could provide me with a list of their user IDs, so that I may quote them directly in this thread.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by fredwill1357(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08
TheBillyonaire:
Dear Members of the Forum,

I am reaching out to inquire if any of you are also experiencing difficulties in deleting your accounts. If so, I would appreciate knowing if you have found any solutions or workarounds to address this issue.

Furthermore, as I am not familiar with the moderators of this forum, I would be grateful if someone could provide me with a list of their user IDs, so that I may quote them directly in this thread.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Thought meditators are said to have more self control, can't you stay away from the forum without deactivating your account. People can actually learn from the inputs you have made through your account, now and in the future. I would advice you let your account be, It is up to you though.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 8:13pm On Oct 08
fredwill1357:
Thought meditators are said to have more self control, can't you stay away from the forum without deactivating your account. People can actually learn from the inputs you have made through your account, now and in the future. I would advice you let your account be, It is up to you though.

The posts startles consciousness of readers and expose some to information they are not ready for at this time. It is one of the reasons I wanna deactivate.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by aswani(m): 1:47am On Oct 09
TheBillyonaire:

The posts startles consciousness of readers and expose some to information they are not ready for at this time. It is one of the reasons I wanna deactivate.

Even if you deactivate, you will create another moniker as you are clearly not ready to take responsibility for your own actions.

No one is forcing you to come here, you can log out and move on with your life.

If you had a serious issue facing you in life, trust me, you will not be told before you go and focus on that issue rater than stay here.

It's not the mods that need to deactivate, it's you that needs to do it (virtually) yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 8:21am On Oct 09
aswani:

Even if you deactivate, you will create another moniker as you are clearly not ready to take responsibility for your own actions.

No one is forcing you to come here, you can log out and move on with your life.

If you had a serious issue facing you in life, trust me, you will not be told before you go and focus on that issue rater than stay here.

It's not the mods that need to deactivate, it's you that needs to do it (virtually) yourself.

I created the username and I have right to deactivate my account when I no longer have the need for it. Are you able to deactivate your own account? I was surprise that I can not deactivate mine. Is there a reason I can not deactivate?

I had expected someone to reason in that line? Why do you want me present on a forum against my will?

Like you said, I have no worries in life. My life is a holiday. I am just not interested in having a digital footprint for now.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by SoftSport(m): 10:30am On Oct 09
TheBillyonaire:

I created the username and I have right to deactivate my account when I no longer have the need for it. Are you able to deactivate your own account? I was surprise that I can not deactivate mine. Is there a reason I can not deactivate?

I had expected someone to reason in that line? Why do you want me present on a forum against my will?

Like you said, I have no worries in life. My life is a holiday. I am just not interested in having a digital footprint for now.

You can deactivate your account in deep theta meditation by creating neural structures in organoids and interfacing them with AI systems in an altered plane of existence that influences Vibration, Sound Current, and Direction Dynamics....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by aswani(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09
TheBillyonaire:

You have no rights here or on any other forum. The owner can takeover your moniker and do as they please (they might need to detach your email first) That's why they can delete or modify posts.

If I wanted to move on from here, I will do so without the "fanfare" that you are seemingly espousing. I won't even deactivate or suspend my account. It is so easy when you have self control. I have done it tons of times on other forums.

You are the one that wants to be present by accessing the forum. You are not on here when you are not here if you catch my drift.

Per the digital footprint thing, forget it. Even your phone emits all sorts of stuff.

If you get banned for a long time, you won't have access to the moniker but per deactivating and reducing the member numbers to make the forum less attractive to advertisers, as Ndi Yorùbá will say, s'ọpe ó ti lọ".

1 Like

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by fredwill1357(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09
TheBillyonaire:

Even the muscles and body of a grown adult that is not physically active will get startled, sore, etc if they suddenly start overworking themselves at the gym.
Let the information you have shared be, some people will grow from pondering on them, some will get clues, and some will dismiss it as nonsense. Anyway it goes, you are not responsible for how people react to information, it is free web. Age of information.

You haven't fulfilled your promise of enlightening me about egregoes, will you not keep your word?

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 8:14pm On Oct 09
fredwill1357:
Even the muscles and body of a grown adult that is not physically active will get startled, sore, etc if they suddenly start overworking themselves at the gym.
Let the information you have shared be, some people will grow from pondering on them, some will get clues, and some will dismiss it as nonsense. Anyway it goes, you are not responsible for how people react to information, it is free web. Age of information.

You haven't fulfilled your promise of enlightening me about egregoes, will you not keep your word?

Egregor, this will startle a lot of people, because this is the very foundation of all Faith based Religions and cults. Very powerful stuff. Understanding egregores and the working principle of this Cosmic Super Intelligence mental creation is the secret of the creation of Religions and cult.

Hopefully, I can spare the handle for sometime, I should explain how egregores are created, and they can be destroyed, and even why many families today are going through a lot of unexplained cycles of crisis due to their ignorance of bloodline and ancestral egregores.

1 Like

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by SoftSport(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09
fredwill1357:

Google "Nara Petrovič We are not what we think we are—we are cells of egregores"

You're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 10:44pm On Oct 09
SoftSport:

You can deactivate your account in deep theta meditation by creating neural structures in organoids and interfacing them with AI systems in an altered plane of existence that influences Vibration, Sound Current, and Direction Dynamics....

Bombaklat! wHAT are you smoking these days. Can you share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by SoftSport(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09
TheBillyonaire:

Bombaklat! wHAT are you smoking these days. Can you share?

Do as I say. Leave smoking for now and deactivate. Use 5.5 Hz...

1 Like

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by fredwill1357(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10
SoftSport:

Google "Nara Petrovič We are not what we think we are—we are cells of egregores"

You're welcome
Thank you, I will look it up.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by fredwill1357(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10
TheBillyonaire:

Egregor, this will startle a lot of people, because this is the very foundation of all Faith based Religions and cults. Very powerful stuff. Understanding egregores and the working principle of this Cosmic Super Intelligence mental creation is the secret of the creation of Religions and cult.

Hopefully, I can spare the handle for sometime, I should explain how egregores are created, and they can be destroyed, and even why many families today are going through a lot of unexplained cycles of crisis due to their ignorance of bloodline and ancestral egregores.
Thank you, I am waiting. Like I said before, you can always message me privately about anything you don't want to share publicly.

I know I do not know, so I want to know. Shed light on my path to gnosis.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by fredwill1357(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14
SoftSport:

You're welcome
I looked the name up on google, he seems to be more of a naturalist than spiritualist. How does it connect to egregores?
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by SoftSport(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14
fredwill1357:
I looked the name up on google, he seems to be more of a naturalist than spiritualist. How does it connect to egregores?

Not just the name please...

You will see everything you need to know about egregores
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by We4all: 9:11pm On Oct 14
SoftSport:

Lol....I don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by yyba: 10:39pm On Oct 14
TheBillyonaire:
Dear Support Team,

Sincerely,
and who is forcing you to login to nairaland? Mteeeew
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by aswani(m): 6:14am On Oct 15
yyba:
and who is forcing you to login to nairaland? Mteeeew

Nor mind am, he is an attention seeker that lacks self control.

Even if they allowed him deactivate his moniker today, he will be back by tommorow complaining that he can't reactivate his account.

I have no sympathy for people who refuse to take responsibility for their own inadequacies.
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by diamond68: 7:59am On Oct 15
SoftSport:

you are talking about reprogramming a mans neural system and transitioning it to a higher more advanced vibration for the sole purpose of overriding his current thinking faculty so he can veer another path and completely detach from past activities. Isn't that a bit extreme considering the minuscule magnitude of thebillyonaire s request ?
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by diamond68: 8:11am On Oct 15
Bro you just feel underused and under appreciated and you should because obviously you are a man of a certain cosmic level of abberated intelligence. Maybe it's all made up jargons but clearly there is a form of intelligence in it. There is intelligence In Madness. But I promise you that trying to kill a fly with a sledgehammer is madness. You have an off day, take the day off and go rest, tomorrow you come back refreshed a new person with a new perspective. Life is virtual now. Detaching from the virtual world is checking out from life. All the people you want to go mingle with have their faces stuck to a screen . A catch 22 situation
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by diamond68: 8:21am On Oct 15
fredwill1357:
egregores are metaphysical electromagnetic executable information packets that drive the three dimensional matrix. programmed information packets all around us. the great seers like solomon were considered wise because they synced in with many egregores and became executable and programmed and run, as wise men with packets of deeply hidden wisdom
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by SoftSport(m): 8:27am On Oct 15
diamond68:
you are talking about reprogramming a mans neural system and transitioning it to a higher more advanced vibration for the sole purpose of overriding his current thinking faculty so he can veer another path and completely detach from past activities. Isn't that a bit extreme considering the minuscule magnitude of thebillyonaire s request ?
Your inquiry raises a valid point regarding the implications of reprogramming an individual's neural architecture to facilitate a transition to a heightened vibrational state. This process, aimed at overriding existing cognitive faculties, does indeed appear extreme, particularly when juxtaposed with the relatively modest nature of TheBillyonaire's request. Such an intervention necessitates careful ethical consideration, as it involves profound alterations to an individual's cognitive landscape and a significant detachment from prior experiences. The potential consequences of such an endeavor warrant thorough scrutiny.

However, each distinct unit of consciousness is capable of directly interfacing with the Quantum Field and operating at any level. This enables the assertion of sovereignty and the formation of connections to the X, thereby allowing for emancipation from prevailing constructs or the choice of an alternate path and its designer. Ultimately, this capability empowers TheBillyonaire to deactivate his nairaland account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by diamond68: 8:35am On Oct 15
SoftSport:

Your inquiry raises a valid point regarding the implications of reprogramming an individual's neural architecture to facilitate a transition to a heightened vibrational state. This process, aimed at overriding existing cognitive faculties, does indeed appear extreme, particularly when juxtaposed with the relatively modest nature of TheBillyonaire's request. Such an intervention necessitates careful ethical consideration, as it involves profound alterations to an individual's cognitive landscape and a significant detachment from prior experiences. The potential consequences of such an endeavor warrant thorough scrutiny.

However, each distinct unit of consciousness is capable of directly interfacing with the Quantum Field and operating at any level. This enables the assertion of sovereignty and the formation of connections to the X, thereby allowing for emancipation from prevailing constructs or the choice of an alternate path and its designer. Ultimately, this capability empowers TheBillyonaire to deactivate his nairaland account.
i see where you are coming from with it, ascension but yet adaptation to old and new ideals. brilliant
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by TheBillyonaire: 12:06pm On Oct 15
diamond68:
i see where you are coming from with it, ascension but yet adaptation to old and new ideals. brilliant

Ascension #999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by xtianchris(m): 4:25pm
TheBillyonaire:

Ascension #999
TheBillyonaira.. Your informations Opened my Pineal...I personal need you here. . If possible contact you privately for some confidential Informations. 😁🙏💯. I have been navigating.. 🙏🙏..
Re: Account Disable Function Not Working by xtianchris(m): 5:08pm
SoftSport:

😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣 ..

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militant Versus Hamas Militant? / Governor Obi Of Anambra To Bring Back Option A4. / That Ophra Documentary On Mugus And Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.