Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:16 AM

Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George (11423 Views)

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by Zackattack: 1:24pm On Oct 08
Shadomaan7:
Bode George is an elder statesman but he should stop being petty. Wike is a former governor, former senator, current minister, how can he be under a sitting governor?
You are the petty one here.
You want Wike to be the leader of a party that he betrayed and is still betraying.
I still don’t get why he’s not a suspended member of the PDP. Unless you’re telling me that everything I learnt about partisan politics is a lie.
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by chudez0147(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08
simplesearch:

And why did wike rigged in APC as a siting governor and leader of PDP?
I don’t support Wike . Fubara is my man .
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by BondRiv: 2:18pm On Oct 08
Another confusionist has left the affairs in his state, just like the noisemaker Ugochinyere to seek relevance in Rivers State politics.
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by Vadese1: 2:46pm On Oct 08
Some of una need flock on the head to get sense

Shadomaan7:
Bode George is an elder statesman but he should stop being petty. Wike is a former governor, former senator, current minister, how can he be under a sitting governor?
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by hohafrank(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08
chudez0147:
If he is PDP leader of rivers state why then did he ask LG chairman to contest under APP ??
If was a leader when he was the then governor of Rivers state why did he allowed APC to win the presidential election in the state.Reason.Because of personal interest and to teach Atiku bitter lesson
Likewise Fubara,he wants to teach Wike bitter lesson,which he has succeeded in doing.
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by Teenaira: 4:11pm On Oct 08
chudez0147:
If he is PDP leader of rivers state why then did he ask LG chairman to contest under APP ??

Simple, he is the fake leader of PDP and the original leader of APP
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by chudez0147(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08
Teenaira:

Simple, he is the fake leader of PDP and the original leader of APP
Same as Wike APC leader
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by Technocrat501: 6:09pm On Oct 08
Mr Bode Gorge, I think it's actually too late for you to start supporting Fubra
not after the the LG elections but u guyi were silent all these while.
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08
Ofunaofu:
But Tinubu urchinstons, BATerians, want Wike to remain leader because he used his position as then governor of Rivers State to steal, grab, snatch, and run away with the people's vote and handed it to their drug lord for a ministerial post. 
You can call yourself the leader of the party in your state but the question is, who are party members following?
Re: Fubara Is PDP’s Leader In Rivers, Not Wike – Bode George by Ofunaofu: 7:56pm On Oct 08
maasoap:

You can call yourself the leader of the party in your state but the question is, who are party members following?

You are not making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Belongs To Every Nigerian / Fashola: APC Will Win 2023 Election / Enough Is Enough On Children’s Abductions – Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.