Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. (1113 Views)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly / China Executes Two Former Leaders For Receiving Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
China is not the best destination for those still in the drug trade as a female South African has been executed by Lethal injection this morning after been sentenced to death since 2009. All appeals for clemency fell unto deaf ears as China put her to rest today.
http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/12/china-executes-south-african-woman-drug.html
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by Beaf: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
Baba Suwe IS NOT a drug smuggler! angry
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by paniki(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
They offered her life-imprisonment if she admitted guilt but she refused and stubbornly claimed she was innocent. Now shes dead with all her supposed innocence

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3BWXfpXj06BPfMM5up5StwmwMLw2qprqD1KZ7FvEZXf3NIXVdBA[/img]
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by igbo2011(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
If she was Caucasian, would they have done the same thing?
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by salassie(f): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
I don’t know whether or not she was guilty or innocent. As much as I despise the illegal drug trade and all that goes on surrounding it, I don’t agree with capital punishment. I am very sad for Janice and her family. They must just come home now and scatter her ashes in SA. It’s bad enough that she died on foreign soil. Return her to her homeland. cry China is ons nuwe baas.
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by salassie(f): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
igbo2011:
If she was Caucasian, would they have done the same thing?

Igbo, wake up and smell the Chinese herbs. They are in charge now and Africa will bow its head to China many more times in the future. Tell me I'm wrong, please!

This poor girl's mother died only a few months ago. What a sad way to die knowing your child is in a foreign country and sentenced to death and you will never see each other again. I really feel for this family.
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by paniki(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
sa_lassie:

I don’t know whether or not she was guilty or innocent. As much as I despise the illegal drug trade and all that goes on surrounding it, I don’t agree with capital punishment. I am very sad for Janice and her family. They must just come home now and scatter her ashes in SA. It’s bad enough that she died on foreign soil. Return her to her homeland. cry China is ons nuwe baas.

True
Re: China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. by salassie(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Better find out how to say “Ja, baas” in Chinese. angry

(1) (Reply)

Did The Nigerian Army Actually Succeed In Restoring Peace To Liberia & S-leone / Saudi Arabia Donated $115 Billion To Help 90 Countries / Why Blaise Compaore May Be Found Guilty Of Thomas Sankara’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.