Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,313 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:13 AM

Struggles Of A Private School Teacher - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Struggles Of A Private School Teacher (18395 Views)

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / How Private School Teachers Work / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of A Private School Teacher by Baldwretch: 8:53pm On Oct 09
highbee02:

somebody should help me, pls

I have a seminar to attend tomorrow as a postgraduate student in Unilorin but I don't have transport fare.

#1, 500 or 2k will suffice

8081680534 PALMPAY.

May Almighty God bless the giver

I wish I can practice what I preach. cool grin grin grin grin

Where do you live?
Re: Struggles Of A Private School Teacher by hkidola00(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09
Kingdavid579:
Why should one work as a teacher?
who will teach your kids
Re: Struggles Of A Private School Teacher by hkidola00(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09
Dymaco:
The man should decide on what he want and not what you want him to do.
If I were him, I will resign and focus more on looking for private lessons I will teach. Private lessons pays more and less stressful than teaching in a school.

I spoke with one teacher in the place I served about need for him to learn a digital skills. He was reluctant to learn even though he has a laptop too and has data.

He studied engineering and love applying his engineering skills in order to impress his Madam and teacher. I told him to use his engineering knowledge to learn solar panel installations, plumbing, repair of computer, repair of generators; yet he is still relunctant. And this man is 35 years now yet he doesn't want to see life outside teaching.

Some male teachers in private school doesn't want to learn. Organize free skills training,they will not go. They are just there looking for imaginary jobs that they will not get. Only few are eager to improve their income by adding extra hustle to teaching job
well 35 years is still a boy,a refer to a man as man from 40
Re: Struggles Of A Private School Teacher by highbee02: 11:55pm On Oct 09
Baldwretch:

I wish I can practice what I preach. cool grin grin grin grin

Where do you live?

Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria. / Law School: 681 Intending Lawyers Fail Bar Final Examinations / Obafemi Awolowo University 2015/2016 Admission Session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.