Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,109 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara (1083 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by helinues: 7:02am On Oct 09
Whether Wike is right/wrong or Fubara is right/wrong is not what I am concerned about in Rivers state.

My own issue in particular is with Gov Fubara, to those who have been defending him, when last have you seen Sim commissioning any projects in Rivers state? Please be sincere

At least, the Wike that's he has been claiming of distracting him in the state has been seen severally visiting different project sites in FCT without claiming of being distracted by anyone while promising more.

Except if Sim was elected to be given excuses rather than facing governance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Ttalk: 7:06am On Oct 09
Vawulence reloaded

6 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by helinues: 7:09am On Oct 09
Ttalk:
Vawulence reloaded

Bro no, that's not the intention of this thread.

You know, I have been curious about how Gov Sim has been given excuses of being distracted while doing nothing in terms of projects and development.

One year plus already gone? How many years left? If he wants to seek reelection, would his second term campaign be , Oh I was distracted in the first term hence not doing anything, give me chance this time around!!

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Kukutenla: 7:11am On Oct 09
Is Rivers in SW? What happened to face your region?
Tinubu that you carried on your head like kulikuli, when last did he commission any project apart from the Shege that he commissions every week?
When will you ask him to deliver the renewed hope he promised
Hypocrite

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Kukutenla: 7:13am On Oct 09
helinues:

Bro no, that's not the intention of this thread.

You know, I have been curious about how Gov Sim has been given excuses of being distracted while doing nothing in terms of projects and development.

One year plus already gone? How many years left? If he wants to seek reelection, would his second term campaign be , Oh I was distracted in the first term hence not doing anything, give me chance this time around!!
Suddenly you're concerned with SIM's project. Are you from Rivers? Why don't you face your region? Is that not the message you and your likes have been preaching since last year?
When will you tell Tinubu to deliver on his manifesto or didn't you vote for him?
Hypocrite

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by helinues: 7:13am On Oct 09
Kukutenla:
Tinubu that you carried on your head like kulikuli, when last did he commission any project apart from the Shege they he commissions every week?
Hypocrite

I just corrected you on the other thread . Please stop attacking me for no sensible reason.

I asked a sincere question about Gov Sim as Rivers state governor. Stick to the topic without derailing.

Now tell us when last have you seen Sim commissioning any projects?

Any attempt to derail again, I will report you.

What's even that nonsense to be shutting others down just because you don't like their opinions?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Kukutenla: 7:20am On Oct 09
helinues:

Rule 1,2 and 3
Stop crying to the mods like a Bush baby
Simply explain why you're interested in another man's region after preaching face your region on this same platform
While you're at it, explain when last SanwoOlu commission any project that is not chochocho

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by CodeTemplarr: 7:57am On Oct 09
helinues:
Whether Wike is right/wrong or Fubara is right/wrong is not what I am concerned about in Rivers state.

My own issue in particular is with Gov Fubara, to those who have been defending him, when last have you seen Sim commissioning any projects in Rivers state? Please be sincere

At least, the Wike that's he has been claiming of distracting him in the state has been seen severally visiting different project sites in FCT without claiming of being distracted by anyone while promising more.

He needs his kidney & liver in place in order to be commissioning projects.
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by CodeTemplarr: 8:00am On Oct 09
helinues:

I just corrected you on the other thread . Please stop attacking me for no sensible reason.

I asked a sincere question about Gov Sim as Rivers state governor. Stick to the topic without derailing.

Now tell us when last have you seen Sim commissioning any projects?

Any attempt to derail again, I will report you.

What's even that nonsense to be shutting others down just because you don't like their opinions?

How many has Sheriff or the Bayelsa guy commissioned?
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by csamii: 8:05am On Oct 09
He said "my personal problem" as if dem know am here for Rivers or anybody send am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Oct 09
There are ongoing projects in rivers state and he has been going for inspections. He approved the recruiment of staffs into all state owned higher institutions ( increasing employment rate). Did wike started commissioning many projects 365 days into his first tenure as Governor of Rivers State ?
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by 9jatriot(m): 8:22am On Oct 09
Orthom used this same strategy for 8 years, so it is not a new concept to play the victim of a higher power preventing you from working.

But the man Fugara, whom some people claim to be peaceful, demolised the state house of assembly. Thinking that such a monument was destroyed on the altar of politics is what makes me consider him crude.
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Trimjos: 8:32am On Oct 09
Idíots that supports the drug lord showing Nigerians pepper is here asking Fubara to show what he commissioned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by HitRun(m): 8:37am On Oct 09
helinues:

A fly that thinks itself a bird. Who know you? 🤣

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Iamanoited: 8:59am On Oct 09
FACTS.
SINCE OBJ TORE HIS PDP ID CARD, WIKE HAS BEEN THE AUTHENTIC ROPE BINDING PDP.
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by nedu666: 8:59am On Oct 09
Op your personal issue. Does fubara know who the Bleep you are? You are an housefly that that thinks he is a bird

6 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by bdon123(m): 9:04am On Oct 09
helinues:

How do u expect him to commission wen his busy fighting for his survival
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by NothingDoMe: 9:11am On Oct 09
Kukutenla:
Tinubu that you carried on your head like kulikuli when last did he commission any project apart from the Shege that he commissions every week?
Hypocrite
Lol. I love Kulikuli. Won't eat anything coming from his head though. 🤣
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Omoluba001: 9:15am On Oct 09
helinues:

see this inconsequential deranged human talking nonsense, does fubara give a Bleep about you?saki nse bi ora egungun n sebi eran

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by mightyhaze: 9:29am On Oct 09
This boy abi girl sef go just dey whine this forum... cheesy

Say stupid things to forumers and start wailing when people u say sth to their faces (and hoping for their reactions) react .. cheesy
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Eteka1(m): 9:32am On Oct 09
His sole project is to insult, ridicule and try to bring down Wike's political structures.
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Beverlyjean(f): 9:35am On Oct 09
helinues:

Yorubas have exposed their treacherous character to Nigerians...Tinubu will be the last yoruba man to ever occupy aso rock ....just watch

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by maestroferddi: 9:36am On Oct 09
Keep wasting your productive years carping BS.

Las las gateman job opening go open for Tinubu house for you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by AfonjaConehead: 9:39am On Oct 09
helinues:

A deeply concerned agbero from Oshogbo....you are same people who rant "tinubu is just barely 1 year in office and should be given time to work"

So much for joblessness

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by AfonjaConehead: 9:40am On Oct 09
Omoluba001:
see this inconsequential deranged human talking nonsense, does fubara give a Bleep about you?saki nse bi ora egungun n sebi eran
Baaaaahahahahahahahahhahahaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Validated: 9:48am On Oct 09
Your governor in Ogun has not commissioned any project in 6 years, but it is Rivers that is your concern. What business does SW have with SS?
Face your region, leave SS matter to SS people.
You should worry more that Tinubu your brother has drowned Nigeria in perpetual poverty.
Awalokan turned to Ebimpawa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by press9jatv: 9:55am On Oct 09
helinues:

check google and see huge projects governor fubara has commissioned in the last one year that he has been in power. Don’t dwell in ignorance here. Always seek truths and facts
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by Hehehehehe: 9:55am On Oct 09
During protest he will say people should have their region, to face your region don tire u? Have u seen ur tribalistic thread has come back to hurt u? Continue fooling urself
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by helinues: 9:57am On Oct 09
press9jatv:
check google and see huge projects governor fubara has commissioned in the last one year that he has been in power. Don’t dwell in ignorance here. Always seek truths and facts

You already checked google.

Post them here to know how recent they are.
Re: My Personal Issue With Gov Fubara by press9jatv: 10:00am On Oct 09
helinues:

You already checked google.

Post them here to know how recent they are.
lazy thinker, that’s an assignment for you. Check google and post what you see there here. I won’t do your assignment for you. Don’t dwell in ignorance and propaganda

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta a land flowing with oil and blood!!!! / Adedibu-the Untouchable / The President Of Gambia Can Cure Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.