Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,246 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Liter Of Fuel Now Is Over 1000 Naira But Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Liter Of Fuel Now Is Over 1000 Naira But Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? (118 Views)

Fuel Hike: I Wonder Where This Guy Keeps His Fuel Now; Funny 2022 Post Trends / Refined Dangote Fuel Now Expected In July / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Liter Of Fuel Now Is Over 1000 Naira But Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by Pecuzy: 12:31pm On Oct 09
It's crazy how things went from bad to worse in Tinubu tenor and it'll be a waste of time to start praying to God to solve a problem leadership is in charge of.

Well despite that, I earn in dollars every month from the comfort of my home as a Ghostwriter.

I only write fiction stories and upload it on foreign websites then they pay me in dollars.

So do you wish to earn money by writing for foreign based companies?

Now I'm offering a 60% discount on my Ghost Writing Income Generator course that's ending soon. 💰

And if you're interested in this lifetime opportunity? Type a "YES" to learn more or contact me on 09020760598 (WhatsApp message)

See you inside

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State: You Don’t Have Capacity To Bring Down Military Aircraft – Army Tel / 2023 Election,aa Is The Solutions To Our Economy / Atiku Is A Best Solution For Nigerians ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.