Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) (19885 Views)

"Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by Fridaya30: 7:20pm On Oct 09
Seun we get work o. Nobe idleness carry us come nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Oct 09
Omicronvaccine:

did she not know that life was simple before she put on the eyelashes?
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by Zlatty69: 8:06pm On Oct 09
The blessings of the lord added no sorrow my sister
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by Mathewrichard99: 8:09pm On Oct 09
This is serious o and you ain't down to earth at all.....quick quick you don show here again and trolling this peke above....na wao.....it's like two of you got some grinding to settle.....abeg o, small small o....wayo wayo....pele....

Down2earth101:
undecided

This primary school teacher earning 25k/mnth won't just STFU

Two shirts and trouser boys
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by highbee02: 8:10pm On Oct 09
somebody should help me, pls

I have a seminar to attend tomorrow as a postgraduate student in Unilorin but I don't have transport fare.

#1, 500 or 2k will suffice

8081680534 PALMPAY.

May Almighty God bless the giver
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:17pm On Oct 09
sad Sonnobax15, Zonefree both of u are TWINS BANDITS here.Allow dem mamas to breathe undecided.

HEAVEN nor sure una 2
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09
You no know say life dey very simple before you go carry am put for your eye?
Re: Lady Removes Her Discomforting Eyelashes At An Event (Photo) by Kenobsky(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09
Righteousness2:
Our Maker and CREATOR, The ALMIGHTY GOD says,
" You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made"

You say NO! I need to Help GOD. I need to Assist GOD.

Listen Ladies and Gentlemen,
No matter how Wise you claim to be,
When you go outside GOD'S ordination , plans and order in anything in life , you End up in Regrets, Confusion, Disaster, Destruction or Death.

Proverbs 30:11-13
11.There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12.There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13.There is a generation, O how lofty are their EYES! and their EYE LEADS ARE LIFTED UP.

This is the generation of realities.
SOLOMON IN HIS WISDOM HAS SPOKEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond-studded Handbag Costs $180,000, Has 1,000-year Guarantee :o / Reno Omokri: Why Must A Woman Be Sexy, When She Can Simply Be Lovely? / Oluchi Onweagba Photo Shoot

Viewing this topic: nnewicjz, Krankhead, itopat007, Physicist(m), ChiemDtPb13, Alexy2014, Bizibi(m), Themie9, okorochamin, Oputaq418a, Zonefree(m), joyjonathan and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.