Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,295 members, 7,971,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) (11490 Views)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by phantom(m): 5:00pm
kedeojo:
Do you like him before. When Jonathan's wife and Wike was fighting him, before he decamped to Apc and supported Buhari to become president. You all rain curses on him and was happy when Wike was fighting him as governor. I won't be surprise were you are from cos hypocrisy has its headquarters there.

You are a little boy on nairaland... go and search for "amaechis portharcourt " a thread I started..read through it and come back.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Bar1941(m): 5:01pm
Political retiree

What about those you’ve been giving in the past?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by badman007(m): 5:02pm
Idiot!
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 5:03pm
Dey play
No politician will make heaven.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by excomarow(m): 5:03pm
buharibanjo:
Na watin make u no too rugged for people eyes

Na ruggedness you go use go heaven
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:03pm
I heard someone said Political career has hit the rock?

Is politics in Nigeria an occupation in which you can build a career
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by whizzler: 5:05pm
Zonefree:

Who told you Amaechi is not rugged? Person wey lock stadium against a sitting president? undecided

Don't be deceived by his useless words. Amaechi is a thief! A bloody rogue!

He said he has repented 😁
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Lifemanage: 5:05pm
phantom:
That's why we love Amaechi to death.. man always stands for the truth. The best governor RS has had since Spiff and Okilo.

Unfortunately, hatred for him by his people is what threw them into this mess with Wike they are trying to extricate themselves from after he warned them.

An APC member who knows his party has failed and is even subtly querying why a revolution hasn't begun.

Unfortunately, there are very few APC members like him who are ashamed of their clueless president and party.
Don't mind politicians. What did he do , when Buhari was empowering bokoharam and bandits
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by optimistic0001: 5:05pm
Wike left the room grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by TopeSanwolu: 5:06pm

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Neyopumpin13: 5:06pm

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by omoredia: 5:07pm
The average Nigerian is worse than the worst Nigerian politician
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by okoolori(m): 5:08pm
phantom:
That's why we love Amaechi to death.. man always stands for the truth. The best governor RS has had since Spiff and Okilo.

Unfortunately, hatred for him by his people is what threw them into this mess with Wike they are trying to extricate themselves from after he warned them.

An APC member who knows his party has failed and is even subtly querying why a revolution hasn't begun.

Unfortunately, there are very few APC members like him who are ashamed of their clueless president and party.

You must be a novice to trust a politician. Well what do I know...
A former governor for that matter... Two term fa... U be mumu for saying this
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm
phantom:

He chose to become an enemy of his people by aligning with criminals and failures in Apc, while working against GEJ.

What he did against GEJ will never be forgiven for generations to come.

Look at most top leaders and politicians from South-south and Southeast who switched from PDP to APC... See how their political careers died!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:10pm
Yes, but you give people who will give thugs the money grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Kukutenla: 5:10pm
AntiChristian:
grin

Even wetin you dey do riling up people to protest against the government might lead to death and make you miss heaven!

You've been benched!

Lick your wound in peace!

grin
If riling up people against recognised authority will make one miss heaven, then it goes without saying that Muhammad is burning in hell right now.
He was known to have riled up his followers against the rulers of Mecca and carried out raid and wars that led to deaths of his own people.
Thus, it is hypocritical for an islamist to condemn politicians who seek to incite the populace against looting politicians
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:11pm
Flamaengo:
Amaechi can call for revolution now against APC the party he belongs to because he's been sidelined politically by the party and thus ended his political career.

A thief, rogue and green snake under the green grass

You obviously don't know Amaechi. Go online and search for his videos. That man has been vehemently mad at Nigerians that we are keeping quiet while politicians loot the resources of the state. It didn't start today! That man is by far the best Rivers State governor! The only crime he committed was fighting Goodluck Jonathan for giving Bayelsa people Rivers oil wells. He joined APC and totally lost his direction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by APOPTOSIS: 5:12pm
My mannest man..
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm
phantom:

why did he betray Jonathan when it mattered the most?
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Kaiser20: 5:13pm
Naa Ogbeni Wike Mr Amaechi dey jab so.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by AntiChristian: 5:14pm
Kukutenla:

If riling up people against recognised authority will make one miss heaven, then it goes without saying that Muhammad is burning in hell right now.
He was known to have riled up his followers against the rulers of Mecca and carried out raid and wars that led to deaths of his own people.
Thus, it is hypocritical for an islamist to condemn politicians who seek to incite the populace against looting politicians

Who was the ruler of of Mecca O Liar? grin
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm
Wisdomkosi:
Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1473529/just-dont-want-miss-heaven-former-minister-rotimi-amaechi-reveals-video/
But you heavenly equation allows for you to steal Nigerians blind, and walk away unscathed? I blame the Nigerians people and not people like you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Kukutenla: 5:16pm
AntiChristian:

Who was the ruler of of Mecca O Liar? grin
Are you so poor with English you can't recognize plural and singular?
Paste my comment on Google translate to get a better understanding you brainwashed mugu
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by 9JAMac10: 5:16pm
Comedy of errors my country 🇳🇬😂
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by Loveenthed: 5:16pm
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by RemiClitHoris: 5:17pm
Zonefree:

Who told you Amaechi is not rugged? Person wey lock stadium against a sitting president? undecided

Ameachi and Wike are two strong headed Governors Rivers State has ever produced. They ruled the state with an Iron fist, and crushed their political enemies. It was he who along with other rebel governors who fought Jonathan, helped Buhari to become president.
Both men are from the same Ikwerre ethnic group. This ethnic group are known for their stubborn and strong will to do anything they set out to do. They have the upper hand in Rivers State and occupy major part of the upland Rivers. They are also well educated, especially those from Ikwerre and Emuowha LGAs.
What is happening to SIM Fubara wont be tried if the governor is from the Ikwerre stock. Unfortunately, the Ijaws who are supposed to protect their own are busy making empty threats, like Asari who is known to be very empty. The Ijaws are very selfish and betrayals among their own people.

Amaechi is a thief.....but a strong politician who did so well in Rivers State. No one can match his legacy in Rivers, at least for now.
Wike is a bigger thief and a criminal who didnt do much but stole so much. Wike ruled Rivers but failed to govern it.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by nairaman66(m): 5:17pm
But you steal from government and want to make heaven. Funny man
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 5:18pm
Wahala

Wetin you want make Bobo Chicago come do like this
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:19pm
phantom:

Is your brain in secured mode? I seriously doubt it.

I kept asking and asking why God deliberately created 99.99% obidient to be naturally stupid and reason so poorly. See as you praise same Amaechi that started Gej must go, same Amaechi that brought blood bath to Rivers to pleased Buhari, same Amaechi that co-joined apc to brought Buhari to power to put us in these mess we are right now.

Pls are you mentally OK? No, you can't be mentally ok.

Go and see doctor ASAP.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by ZIAZI(m): 5:20pm
phantom:

Now I understand where you are coming from.

Chief, why didn't Amaechi speak up when Buhari was president?

Even though the rot in the system has gone worse under Tinubu, it deteriorated under Buhari. That man took us 50 years backwards.

I want to know - Is Amaechi still a member of the APC?
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by KingPure(m): 5:21pm
Okay oooooo.

MartinCorridon:
grin

One of those worshipped by Obidients that he had Buhari's anointing oil tongue

Palm oil he no see.
Re: I Don't Want To Miss Heaven - Rotimi Amaechi (Video) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22pm
unity004:
How will ameachi make heaven?
When He looted billions under Buhari.
dey play.... You think EFCC will not be after him by now knowing he is against this Government 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency / Let Us Be Patient With Buhari, Oshiomhole Tells Nigerians.

Viewing this topic: goodconsience77, bukkani, Samari83(m), Etoo, discusant, MomentMan(m), Mystery9(m), streetfabulous, sammylove22(m), hezyfem(m), dxdiag(m) and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.