Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,517 members, 7,971,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) (32393 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / "Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by press9jatv: 6:36am
Youth corps member shows off her PPA; her bedroom and classroom are by each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmhtqfmF7jc?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by press9jatv: 6:37am
Wow 🤩. This one is funny ooo 🥱🥱

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by nairalanda1(m): 6:42am
If you want a better school, either increase fees or increase allocations to education, which means that states have to charge more in taxes and taxes and gain more revenue.

But we won't do that, and we would all cry poverty and corruption

Fact is, most states have scanty allocations for education. A state like Kaduna spent 121 billion naira on education last year, which has to be shared between lots of primary schools, lots of secondary schools, at least 4 tertiary instutuions, and a state university....

By the time the money is shared, it is scanty. And that is before looting and salaries take over.

Nigeria needs a goverment that would boost revenues to 200 billion dollars annually....if not more....then we can talk.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Houseontherock1: 6:47am
nairalanda1:
If you want a better school, either increase fees or increase allocations to education, which means that states have to charge more in taxes and taxes and gain more revenue.

Fact is, most states have scanty allocations for education. A state like Kaduna spent 121 billion naira on education last year, which has to be shared between lots of primary schools, lots of secondary schools, at least 4 tertiary instutuions, and a state university....

By the time the money is shared, it is scanty. And that is before looting and salaries take over.

Nigeria needs a goverment that would boost revenues to 200 billion dollars annually....if not more....then we can talk.
You are shouting increase tax; is that how it works anywhere in the world? How does a government increase tax when the people are almost all living below poverty line except for a few? Revenue boost can't come from Nigerians because they've been pauperized...it has to come first from exportation, increased production and the rest. That way, the people's earnings can be taxed once they are able to earn a living wage.

As for the OP, I don't envy you at all! No privacy at all...you can't even sleep in on your day off! But since you won't pay t-fare, it is well

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by JASONjnr(m): 7:08am
Houseontherock1:

You are shouting increase tax; is that how it works anywhere in the world? How does a government increase tax when the people are almost all living below poverty line except for a few? Revenue boost can't come from Nigerians because they've been pauperized...it has to come first from exportation, increased production and the rest. That way, the people's earnings can be taxed once they are able to earn a living wage.

As for the OP, I don't envy you at all! No privacy at all...you can't even sleep in on your day off! But since you won't pay t-fare, it is well

My brother, these people will one day kill Nigerians with over taxed levy.

Fuel was increased yesterday, price of goods and services increased as well.... But salaries and wages remain the same...

20 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by BafanaBafana: 7:15am
nairalanda1:

The money one politician loots can be used to upgrade our educational system, not to talk of several politicians. Do you know how much they spend on fuel for the convoy of the a governor daily? Check the budget of ministries, so you know how much they budget for servicing ACs, changing tyres, abroad trips for oga and trainings.

14 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by nairalanda1(m): 7:16am
BafanaBafana:

The money one politician loots can be used to upgrade our educational system, not to talk of several politicians. Do you know how much they spend on fuel for the convoy of the a governor daily? Check the budget of ministries, so you know how much they budget for servicing ACs, changing tyres, abroad trips for oga and trainings. How much they budget for all these?

I doubt any one politician has looted up to 20 trillion naira at a go.

52 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by nairalanda1(m): 7:18am
Houseontherock1:

Sorry about the fact that you can't keep your seventy wives in line.

56 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by illicit(m): 7:19am
What kind of Yeye sch is that....

I was posted to one good private school.
But my LGI told me to go to another school in another town. Me and Yemisi, Benin girl.

We went to the school, we met the proprietor. The sch was under construction. Poorly constructed.
The accommodation he had for us was a very old house in front of the school.
It was two old women and their grand kids, I mean little kids that stays there, the whole house is blackened with smoke.

Yemisi refused to enter. Shaking her head
I look the man in the face and asked him, do you really expect me to come from UNILORIN and stay in this place? Sharing bathroom with these old ladies?

Common.

He opened his mouth and started stammering. We just walked away.
Yemisi never said a word.
She was very angry. Very quiet.
When we got to the NCCF family house, she called the LGI and para, naso dem move us go better places
What nonsense

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by nairalanda1(m): 7:21am
JASONjnr:

My brother, these people will one day kill Nigerians with over taxed levy.

Fuel was increased yesterday, price of goods and services increased as well.... But salaries and wages remain the same...

Okay, enjoy your bad schools, after all y'all are too poor to pay for better schools.

52 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by id4sho(m): 8:10am
nairalanda1:

Just say tinubu should tax us to death

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by nairalanda1(m): 8:11am
id4sho:

Just say tinubu should tax us to death

Remove tinubu, and the problem remains.

60 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:41am
nairalanda1:

Increase tax on 70,000 minimum wage that many state are not even ready to pay.
Your proffered solution can never be the best, untill cost of governance are cut and reduced Nigerians will not enjoy any basic amenities the way they should.
We should be talking about how to provide free education to pupils in basic schools not how to increase School fees and taxation.

5 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Zonefree(m): 8:45am
illicit:
What kind of Yeye sch is that....

I was posted to one good private school.
But my LGI told me to go to another school in another town. Me and Yemisi, Benin girl.

We went to the school, we met the proprietor. The sch was under construction. Poorly constructed.
The accommodation he had for us was a very old house in front of the school.
It was two old women and their grand kids, I mean little kids that stays there, the whole house is blackened with smoke.

Yemisi refused to enter. Shaking her head
I look the man in the face and asked him, do you really expect me to come from UNILORIN and stay in this place? Sharing bathroom with these old ladies?

Common.

He opened his mouth and started stammering. We just walked away.
Yemisi never said a word.
She was very angry. Very quiet.
When we got to the NCCF family house, she called the LGI and para, naso dem move us go better places
What nonsense
You didn't finish the story.

You later lash Yemisi?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by straighttalk(m): 8:59am
Okay

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Offpoint1: 8:59am
grin
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by YoungLionken(m): 8:59am
Nigerians and showing off (especially females) at every given opportunity undecided. The pressure to succeed and "pepper them" has never been felt (before) than as it is now. Tell me the essence of this undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by AbuTwins: 8:59am
I know say it must be that gender catching cruise!

Oya NYSC redeploy her to one village in Southern Ijaw LG or Sagbama in Bayelsa!
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by finallybusy: 9:00am
She is so cute. Are those veneers?

NYSC is cheap labour for northern schools to get exposed teachers. Some former corp members choose to stay in their PPA as permanent tutors. A plus for the school. At the very least, the unexposed children from wherever northern village get a taste of what is possible far from their comfort zones. They grow into seventeen year olds ready to explore other regions of the country for opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Fatbam005: 9:00am
Oga off the uniform and go back home.. Tension dey everywhere no room for sympathy now. Na person no get where to sleep
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by bestman09(m): 9:02am
grin
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:02am
Lols, Nigeria and new crazy ill stuff on a daily.

So she must be ready b4 the first student comes or else they will see her wearing her towel to go hava a bath. Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Mindlog: 9:06am
Not right.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by BadNews: 9:06am
Lol 😂
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by ccollins(m): 9:06am
nairalanda1:

I doubt any one politician has looted up to 20 trillion naira at a go.
but the looting of several politicals and the military over the years has been more than 20 trillion naira. U cannot deceive anyone one here except apc criminals

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by slimfit1(m): 9:07am
nairalanda1:

We don't have serious talk to ourselves how can 600 people not up to 1 percent take 10percent of our budget more than education and health even the educated people are not asking questions.
For education and health to improve the NASS must do 70percent pay cut to balance the budget.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by David0002(m): 9:07am
The educational system needs to be revamped seriously.

You are welcome to our midnight Telegram Prayer group where prayers of all kinds are made every midnight via Telegram live.

Time for the prayers: 12 am.
Duration: 1 hr.

To participate in the prayers, chat me up on my Telegram number 08083375001.

Testimonies are already happening. Come and see them for yourself

God bless you as you join.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by Olu1000: 9:07am
Wike , Akpabio and Shettima children should also serve in conditions such as this , not at the villa.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by kevotek1000(m): 9:08am
NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAP.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by lexy2014: 9:10am
nairalanda1:

what has all the monies allocated to education been used for?

can you account for how the N121billion allocated in Kaduna was used?

if you say there was looting, what is the guarantee that more taxes that you say should be taxed wont also be looted?

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by ClearFlair: 9:11am
nairalanda1:

This comment is obviously a joke

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) by jaxxy(m): 9:11am
nairalanda1:

with all the tax lagos state charges and all the revenue generated go and look at public schools or even the roads and u will be shocked how useless taxes can become under a corrupt government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc / Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers

Viewing this topic: Baker77, S4SOLOMON4(m), NICOGRAVITY, Savvy123, Agent8706(m), MissOpe(f), HooxJnr(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.