Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Need A Script To Buy - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Script To Buy (707 Views)

I Just Wrote A Script For A Php Mailer: / I Need A Script For Classified Ad Site Like Craiglist Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Script To Buy by geniusng(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
I am looking for a programmer that can do this job for me.

I am designing a Driving School website where learners can come to learn and after learning,
will take a test (Questions and Answer ) to submit.

The result will be marked (wrong or right) when clicked on submit.
And the result will be stored on a database with option to send the result to a particular email.
You can check prototype at www. trafficsigns. co.za then click on Test Now

If you can code the script that can do that, drop your reply here and Quote in Naira or Dollar

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Script To Buy by avosoft: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer, and can do you requirements, lets chat, avosoftware@yahoo.com or avosoftware@gmail.com

regards
Re: I Need A Script To Buy by luzoma: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2011
view my job portfolio on www.luzoma.com then call 08069524047

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wp Developer ASAP #modified / Urgent Vacancy For Software Administrators / Hello, I Need A Software For Collating Phone Numbers Urgently, Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.