Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,316 members, 7,978,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt (15385 Views)

Lady’s Patience Finally Pays Off As Boyfriend Proposes After 7 Years Of Dating / Curve Lady Cries Continuously As Boyfriend Proposes To Her For Marriage (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Fineman2: 8:22am On Oct 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVS0wX4BrM?si=Crcue9o-Jwt1A7pd

Nigerian Lady broke down In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Popular Port Harcourt Luxury Hotel, Portland Resorts, During Karaoke Night

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Fineman2: 8:23am On Oct 11
This is tear of joy

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Zonefree(m): 9:15am On Oct 11
Fineman2:
This is tear of joy
No, it's a dramatic move.

Women are naturally dramatic.

Why the tears? What was she expecting from the relationship? A 32 inches plasma Television? undecided

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by ClassicMan202(m): 10:00am On Oct 11
Congratulations .....

I reserve my comments

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Entanglement: 10:00am On Oct 11
Fineman2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVS0wX4BrM?si=Crcue9o-Jwt1A7pd

Nigerian Lady broke down In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Popular Port Harcourt Luxury Hotel, Portland Resorts, During Karaoke Night
she just escaped poverty that's why she is crying!
Now she will dump all her uselessness to this dumb man who on his mind thinketh he has found the right woman

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by OgaTheTop2: 10:01am On Oct 11
In this Tinubulation... She has every reason to shed tears of joy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by id4sho(m): 10:01am On Oct 11
Stop, quit , end public proposal but he goats will never learn

Plus Kneeling down undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by ezegenigbonine: 10:02am On Oct 11
Love is sweet biko

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Dpharisee: 10:03am On Oct 11
Uncle Pete Edochie staring at him kneeling to accept a lifetime burden.
I like the Alaba and Onitsha Main Market proposal which goes thus:
Baby call your family and inform them that me and my family are coming to see them at the weekend to start doing something on your head grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Olamila: 10:03am On Oct 11
For this economy shocked Hmmm 🧐 I still Dey wonder how people take Dey survive talk less of feeding another stomach

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:03am On Oct 11
I don't knw why I disagree with ds open proposal........
We forgive dos dat voted Tinubu in 2023
But voting for him in 2027 den u will be curse

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by vibbb: 10:04am On Oct 11
She never xpected to win the race - Other slay queen's babe are more beautiful. Lol.
Congratulations to them.

10 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Ajinoride(m): 10:04am On Oct 11
Zonefree:

Why the tears? What was she expecting from the relationship? A 32 inches plasma Television? undecided
Guy ,you wicked o .lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by zoghys: 10:06am On Oct 11
Zonefree:

Guy you're too blunt, I fear you grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Natbrowny: 10:06am On Oct 11
Why do they cry when proposed to?

Crying over something u were already expecting irrespective of your answer

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by DeGods007(m): 10:07am On Oct 11
Why is she crying??

Is she remembering her ugly past? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Waytolife: 10:08am On Oct 11
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by chatinent: 10:09am On Oct 11
To start with, I detest public proposals. But crying like you never expected to get married? Or finally giving a middle finger to society who wanted to laugh at you? Or analysing the possibilities and how you made it through? Or happy you have another reason to be happy? Or what? What's with tears and public proposals!

Red flag ❌
Fire Nation ✅

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by omoredia: 10:09am On Oct 11
All the free fck no be for nothing. Congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by kelechi50: 10:11am On Oct 11
I tell you not just life burden but henceforth he has lost peace of mind.
Dpharisee:
Uncle Pete Edochie staring at him kneeling to accept a lifetime burden
from one drama to another on daily basis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Treasure17(m): 10:12am On Oct 11
Drama.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by stephenponti(m): 10:12am On Oct 11
Her altimate goal. achieved. by the time she give birth to 1 or 2, insults and disrespects for the man starts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Amigoss: 10:14am On Oct 11
Oshisco

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Kingpele(m): 10:14am On Oct 11
Congratulations 🎊

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by InvertedHammer: 10:14am On Oct 11
/
Every divorce story started from this stage early in the relationship. cool

/

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Nicepoker(m): 10:14am On Oct 11
Going on one knee for someone who have been receiving all manner and sizes of preeks. What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by stephenponti(m): 10:17am On Oct 11
Nicepoker:
Going on one knee for someone who have been receiving all manner and sizes of preeks. What a shame.

A very big shame, detest that action

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by ItisWell22(f): 10:17am On Oct 11
Those asking why she’s crying and being dramatic, like what was she expecting; are just trying so hard to be savage.

We all know and are learning to accept that men are polygamous in nature, as most of them here have campaigned for and brought to our knowledge.
Shey you men are the crown?

Should she not be happy she was deemed fit for a crown?
How them wan please una sef?
She even felt unworthy to be knelt down for, and joined him; yet una dey complain.

Omoooo….
Wahala for women wey dey date men whose only source of opinion and thought process stems from the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by We4all: 10:20am On Oct 11
So, people are still getting married. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by revived2: 10:24am On Oct 11
Who made kneeling down a rule??

Modified: I respect the fact that the lady knelt down to accept his proposal nevertheless ain't kneeling shit neither will I tell my sons to do the same

ClassicMan202:
Congratulations .....

I reserve my comments

Which movie is this scene from please??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Iceberg3: 10:25am On Oct 11
Father in heaven please bless them and bless this man to take very good care of this very happy lady

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Proposes To Her In Port Harcourt by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25am On Oct 11
🫤

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / How To Know That He Is The Right Man / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.