Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,210 members, 7,903,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? (15099 Views)

Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Yobe NYSC 2015 Batch A ...let's Meet Here! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by humblebee: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
fellis:

This thread only further proves how foolish the majority of Nigerians are.

@all those shouting Boko Haram and calling others animals because of this topic,
CAN YOU PEOPLE QUOTE THE EXACT PART OF THE OP'S POST WHERE IT WAS STATED THAT BOKO HARAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FIRE?
Thank you.

the event best describes there activities and you can't take it away from them until they come out to cull it off their profile, if out of 10 attacks they claim 8 then you can easily give them the other 2, of what use is a defense for a group that has been in d same business
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by austin2002: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
Umar Sanda, cow rearer like you gotten education.CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!! sheep has gotten education. Now that you have gotten education with the help of Igbo man try to act like human beings or you still trying to adjust from your bush animal ways to human way? Before you know shit bag like you will be rulling nigeria.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^your own education is a waste as well. It will be a bigger disaster for an educated illiterate and a mo.ronic bigot full of hatred with no respect for others like u, to rule us. Friggin unfounded arrogance. What has igbo got to do with anything?
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
@humblebee,
8 out of 10 is not equal to 10 out of 10.
Regardless of what you say.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
@all those attacking Umar,
What is wrong with you people?
Calling a man all sort of names just because you think he is a muslim.
Any fool that follows politics in this country will know by now that Boko haram is being run by politicians and not every single member of the Islamic faith.
So please transfer your frustration to politicians you dimwits.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
i finished my b.eng in mechanical enigeering from f.u.t minna, with 2-1. But i can trade it with boko haram, because i hate xstianity more than anythng in this world.Go back 2 ur region and leave us alone to practice our shari'a in our region, i pray for division of nigeria. May allah help us
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by HighChief4(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^My friend shuttt Up, your leaders disagree with that, cos you guys would be better off with Sudan and Chad
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
@babagy82,
You see troll, if you were actually a muslim you wouldn't do this;
babagy82:

May allah help us

. . . . . . . .and people have started believing him because they are just too willing to believe the worst about others.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
So those animals burnt down Fika camp?

I did my camp there though I was posted to Adamawa. It was a wonderful camp because all the facilities there were very new and up-to-date. We were the second batch to use that wonderful camp.

So those animals have burnt it down? What a shame. Well, what can I say? sad
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by solomon111(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
babagy82:

i finished my b.eng in mechanical enigeering from f.u.t minna, with 2-1. But i can trade it with boko haram, because i hate xstianity more than anythng in this world.Go back 2 your region and leave us alone to practice our shari'a in our region, i pray for division of nigeria. May allah help us
You must be a disgrace to islam for claiming to be educated when all you guys want is the elimination of western education.HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST!I sincerely hope we do divide this country so that you parasites will know the benefits of the handouts we have been giving to you.You Northeners contribute next to nothing to our economy, are the most illiterate set of people, but want to rule Nigeria indefinitely and enforce your religion on everyone.Could you tell me the usefulness of the north?Pls leave us as soon as possible.As for your hatred for xtianity,I hope you die with your hate, just the way that paedophilic fraud Mohammed(may piss be upon him) died.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by nedu210(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
God have mercy on dis country.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by kinguwem: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
Those unrepentant, illiterate, terrorists in the desert should not benefit from the federation account. They contribute almost nothing to the federation account. Their politicians have contributed nothing to the development of the people.
NYSC should stop sending corp members to Yobe state. The state is a cursed land.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Yeske2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
@babagy82, i no wan swear for you sha so let's leave it at that
Lord have mercy, these BH guys are determined o. Just imagine, short of words infact
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by eros(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2011
I still don't understand this madness with NYSC and the deranged persons who are so ever eager to serve waste 1 year of their short lives serving Nigeria. Is it that I am unpatriotic not to see the usefulness of NYSC or is it that I am biased because I only see the millions and billions of Naira been made by our evil politicians from the NYSC programme.

Nigeria youths stand up and destroy this evil called NYSC.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by sydneyobioha(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2011
Go n make your research, in 2004, Usmanu Danfodio Uni was named best in Nig by NUC,n was also named best in 2007 along with BUK. So wat r u talking about?
[quote][/quote]
@ Umar Sanda, u must be a fool by failing to realise that your Northern Brothers are heartless and unhumane, Infact, from d lines of ur write-ups u seemed to be worst than Boko Haram ppl, Idiot witha an un-merited 2:1, i hate northerners and will be ready to raise my sword of war some day towards d emancipation of Biafran Republic soonest, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by HighChief4(m): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^Amen
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by aurenflani: 1:13am On Dec 14, 2011
Now i know why supposedly educated ppl in lagos wrestle & push women so as 2 be d 1st to set their feet in a commercial bus. And I also understand why they walk in d street blindly hitting each other's shoulders. I fully understand why they belied ppl older than they are - and in some cases; infact more often belied their parents to their faces.

imagine! what did southerners see in northerners that makes southerners forget themselves and the history of their ppl viz a viz northerners dat they attribute evil to northerners?

i think i understand - thanks to our Creator - I am a northener.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by solomon111(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2011
aurenflani:

Now i know why supposedly educated ppl in lagos wrestle & push women so as 2 be d 1st to set their feet in a commercial bus. And I also understand why they walk in d street blindly hitting each other's shoulders. I fully understand why they belied ppl older than they are - and in some cases; infact more often belied their parents to their faces.

imagine! what did southerners see in northerners that makes southerners forget themselves and the history of their ppl viz a viz northerners dat they attribute evil to northerners?

i think i understand - thanks to our Creator - I am a northener.
How does it affect the fact that you northerners are heartless?How does it affect the fact that you guys are serial killers?How does it affect the fact that islam degrades women and qualifies them as objects to be seen and not heard?How does it affect the fact that islam is a curse to any people?And what are you doing in lagos, if your people dont want southerners in the north?Go back to your hell-hole,'The north'.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Transfer your frustration to the politicians sponsoring Boko Haram, not to the entirerity of the Northerners or Hausas.

@Topic,
I think it would be wise for all the muslims reading this thread to ignore any non-muslim that insults them because of Boko Haram.
Silence serves best in answering fools.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2011
Am from d north but do not support dis animalistic behaviour of BH., though my religion dot not create rum for killing or forcefull conversion. Am praying to GOD everyday let HIM open d eyez of dis Muslim in d north to see HIS power.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Gerrard59(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
[quote autho
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by UmarSanda: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2011
Now i know how daft u are, wat a waste of fund on ur Education (if u r educated), so because BH claimd 2 hate western education means evryone does? In dose skool in d North, u wil b lucky 2 graduate with a Pass. Lazy NINCONPOOP!
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by emmke(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2011
Gerrard59:

And you think does from unijos,ABU,Bayero,unimaid,futm,usan dan fodio are better? How can pipo who hate western education be better in western education? @emmnke,so the bombs in unijos by muslims makes unijos peaceful,abi? Abi,na the fight everyday makes it worth studying there? @umar,the two global bodies that rate university rankings never included that desert called usman dan fodio or any northern university in the top 6 in their ranking in africa. If you bliv NUC,then you equall bliv that osama bin laden was an xtian. BTW,why are even going to school sef,when your religion forbades western education? Why not the madrasss? where you can learn how to bleep the 72 virgins when you must have done allash will by killing infidels.
take umar sanda's word for it. U are a not-so-smart person. The university rating was not carried out by NUC but by an international body. Besides, i gave u the liberty of checking up any site that u feel is more credible. Have u? Check it up dude and stop blabbing, lol. Talking about insecurity, we've heard of series of cultic violence that have resulted into deaths. This and ra.pes, kidnapping and all sorts of evil vices are most common in the southern universities, so southern universities arent more secured either. Seriously, i dont know which university u graduated from, but your logic and write up are totally whacked, no offence, and frankly, u are doing that your school a great disfavour. I'd advice that u dont mention the school's name (i believe it's in the south though). Meanwhile, your little assignment. Go check the latest university ranking from which ever site u feel is credible and come back to me.
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by the121biz: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2011
God save us from these boko haram people ooo
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by humblebee: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
fellis:

@humblebee,
8 out of 10 is not equal to 10 out of 10.
Regardless of what you say.

who cares about the remaining 2, that is what you call majority and sidefall ok, bombing and mishap are their attributes so they are the first suspect until they prove not to be, i dont care which and which, they are involved in or not, who has time to start investigating every attack, while another one is going off behind you, they are maggots in the system abeg
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by Gerrard59(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
[quote author=Umar Sane of the education if yu cant separate
Re: Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? by joeace2020(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
enter into a mosque then into a church, all you see is light years of civilization, that is y even with the best form of education muslims or northerners in general are still as dumb and backward as their forefathers, i can see it all over you sanda, so shut and stop ranting

Umar Sanda:

Now i know how daft u are, wat a waste of fund on ur Education (if u r educated), so because BH claimd 2 hate western education means evryone does? In dose skool in d North, u wil b lucky 2 graduate with a Pass. Lazy NINCONPOOP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nysc 2014 Batch C Camp Experience(pictures) / Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Inspects NYSC Facilities In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.