Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,306 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After (59719 Views)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / The Voice’ Contestant Janice Freeman Dies At 33 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by Dickson178(m): 7:50am On Oct 12
So this old woman still gets standing breast? ☹️😂
Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by akinsmail51: 8:07am On Oct 12
Women from those sides of the world spend a quite fortune on skin rejuvenation and physical fitness 🤔

NwaAmaikpe:

Women will forever remain a wonder.
Some things about them start to make sense and just when you are almost certain of your mastery, they get you totally confused again.

Isn't it ironic that if Janice Combs were 40 or 50 years younger, she'd be considered an evening newspaper, but here is an 84year old looking like a bestselling Encyclopedia.
Just like wine, women get better with age.

But not our Naija women.

Those ones will only take care of themselves to get a man, and once they've gotten one, all the effort ends. Fashion vanishes, they'd ditch fancy lingerie for wrappers and Adieu Papa tshirts.
Some won't bathe except when on their periods, others will perpetually wear wigs on unkempt hair and the very majority of them have bulgy shapeless tummy.

With the girdles, tights and all, it is faster for a mechanic to couple a new engine than for a man to undreśs a fully dressed Naija woman.

You can't eat six wraps of fufu with two bottles of orobo Pepsi and watch Zeeworld all day in bed then expect a waist trainer to do magic.

I don't blame them, I blame our men and it's just a shame that Nigerian men have no taste; anything goes for them and that's why Nigerian women can't be bothered.

There are some pregnant women I've seen and wondered if it was truly a man that impregnated them or it was artificial insemination.

God knows that I'd rather mastùrbate than cavort with a lady of low sex appeal.
If an 84year old still endeavors to look sex appealing, Hanty, what's your own excuse?

With that said, the one thing I know about women is that there's something in every woman that makes them special to at least one person, woman-centric me.
Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by blueAgent(m): 8:09am On Oct 12
Bliss4Lyfe:
I just want to add how funny the western society can get with depravity.

Who is prosecuting all those posting nude everywhere.

On the one hand you are advocating freedom and on the other hand using the courts as a tool of conservatism.

This case is very simple, just ban sex outside marriage and the rest is history, no accused or accuser.

Knacking is strictly limited to married couple.

I guess they will never do that because hunger go kill lawyers and newspapers no go sell.

Clowns!

See how you exposed your lack of comprehension.

Diddy is not tried for having sex, he is tried for unlawful trafficking of women for sex and prostitution.
Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by WhiteIverson: 9:08am On Oct 12
tommy589:
Good morning sir. How are you doing? Fine I hope. Please sir I would really appreciate it if I can get 3,000 from you to sort an emergency.

Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:46am On Oct 12
blueAgent:

See how you exposed your lack of comprehension.

Diddy is not tried for having sex, he is tried for unlawful trafficking of women for sex and prostitution.

LOL everybody has their own charges.

All i see is nonsense.
Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:47am On Oct 12
unlawful trafficking of women

to attend party, where dey drink dance eat, exchange numbers, sex and got paid and went home did not call police.

u guys are slowly running mad publicly.
Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by FashionCookie(f): 10:18am On Oct 12
CJStarz:

😂😂😂😂

Thanks,man.
You're welcome. Literally it means..."There's no oldie in Ghana."
But in this context, e mean say mama no wan old.
She no wan gree

Re: Diddy's Mom Janice Combs, 84, Wears Fur Jacket And Blingy Glasses To Court After by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On Oct 15
She had no idea of the horrors that were about to unfold 💔 Read more: https://trib.al/t08qpmW

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame