Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,126 members, 7,987,932 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian (782 Views)

Reformist Masoud Pezeshkian Elected Iran's President / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by Horus(m): 12:27am On Oct 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8HQ4unatds?si=4u5jf4G5Z-HpDtVe

Vladimir Putin meets with Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian

Presidents’ meeting comes before expected signing of strategic partnership agreement by the two countries.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has met Iran’s new president as concerns grow over escalating attacks between Israel and Iran along with its network of aligned armed groups.

Putin and Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian discussed the situation in the Middle East on the sidelines of a regional meeting in Turkmenistan on Friday, Russian state media reported.

hey met before their two countries are expected to sign a strategic partnership agreement.

Pezeshkian said on Friday that he hoped the agreement could be finalised at the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit, which Putin invited him to, in Russia on October 22-24.

During their meeting, Putin told Pezeshkian that Moscow’s and Tehran’s positions on international affairs were often “very close”, Russian state news agency TASS reported.

“Relations with Iran are a priority for us. They are developing very successfully,” Putin said.

Source https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/10/11/russias-putin-meets-irans-pezeshkian-amid-spiralling-middle-east-violence

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by CodeTemplarr: 12:57am On Oct 12
Two desperate men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by safarifarms(m): 3:00am On Oct 12
Some people here will keep screaming of how Israel depends on US. Iran would finish Israel if not for US.
But Iran is also counting on Russia and they don't have problem with that. And even Russia is also depending on Iran same way Israel is also very important to the US. No country is completely self reliant/self sufficient.

Well what do I know. My own is that they should stop fighting and stop killing people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by ayindejimmy(m): 3:23am On Oct 12
Friends of a feather. ..

Russia is a rogue nation and Iran is a terrorist hideout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by chukwuibuipob: 4:10am On Oct 12
sad TERRORISTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by CoronaVirusPro: 4:11am On Oct 12
Western media did not cover the visit. Same as the Russian aids that landed in Lebanon.

Israel will pay for the attack on Russian warehouse. Directly or indirectly, Russia will touch Israel!

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by Olatunji1929: 5:01am On Oct 12
President Vladimir Putin,the most powerful man on earth, the name that strike fear into the heart of Western politicians,the tormentors of Nato scum, the only name that keep Western politicians having meetings after meetings from one continent to another,the leaders of those who are tired of being a Western slave,twale the King makers of USA🙌 3 gbosa for the leader of true free word 💪 💪💪

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by Olatunji1929: 5:04am On Oct 12
safarifarms:
Some people here will keep screaming of how Israel depends on US. Iran would finish Israel if not for US.
But Iran is also counting on Russia and they don't have problem with that. And even Russia is also depending on Iran same way Israel is also very important to the US. No country is completely self reliant/self sufficient.

Well what do I know. My own is that they should stop fighting and stop killing people.
clown

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by Medipharm: 5:24am On Oct 12
CoronaVirusPro:
Western media did not cover the visit. Same as the Russian aids that landed in Lebanon.

Israel will pay for the attack on Russian warehouse. Directly or indirectly, Russia will touch Israel!

They should bring it on to Israel, I want to check something.
Someone usually say, Israel does not shiver at anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by naijaboy756: 6:31am On Oct 12
Youroba Muslim thread

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by safarifarms(m): 9:12am On Oct 12
Olatunji1929:
clown
Foolish kids shouldn't quote me. Now run along kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by D1official: 10:37am On Oct 12
CoronaVirusPro:

Mohammed hoping on James to fight his war.

Russia wey Ukraine don deplete their might, all they have left is Nuclear weapons.

Israel have far more rugged allies than you can imagine, once they smell a rat then you will know that even US is not alone.

Terrorists!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by RZArecta(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12
safarifarms:

all countries you mentioned are acting the biggest and greatest movie script humanity has ever seen because they're all one and the same. Early event s that took place during the COVID-19 pandemic then the Ukraine war showed me a baffling pattern that I will not talk about for now but what I can tell you is that you shouldn't bother taking sides with anyone, their end goal is human depopulation/one world government and they're all in on it. History of how Islam came about also buttresses this point. Nothing is a coincidence or as it seems

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by safarifarms(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12
RZArecta:
all countries you mentioned are acting the biggest and greatest movie script humanity has ever seen because they're all one and the same. Early event s that took place during the COVID-19 pandemic then the Ukraine war showed me a baffling pattern that I will not talk about for now but what I can tell you is that you shouldn't bother taking sides with anyone, their end goal is human depopulation/one world government and they're all in on it. History of how Islam came about also buttresses this point. Nothing is a coincidence or as it seems
I happen not to be a big fan of conspiracy theories. The Gaza/Israel conflict is actually pathetic. Lots of women and children have lost their lives because of the selfishness, foolishness, deceit and bitterness of a few.

The Palestinians have been urged on to their peril instead of accepting the earlier deal of coexistence. Today some of the Arab nations that were pushing them have backed out but Iran is still pushing them to their deaths.

Israel that is looking for more space for its people have been taking the advantage of each Palestinian attack to fight back and depopulate them while claiming more territory.

I pity them for what they are going through but I also believe they also called rain on themselves.

They don't want coexistence on land that originally belonged to the Israelis. They want Israel wiped out so they have it all. And the Muslims here would insist the land belongs to Palestinians and start history where it favours them. That is, when most of the Israelis returned to their ancestral land.

But even their Koran says the land was given to the Israelis by Allah and Allah warned the Israelis never to let go of the land. And this same Koran to mentions the children of Israel countless number of times didn't make even 1 mention of the Palestinians proving they didn't exist there as far back as when the Koran was written.

The Muslims would ignore Allah's instruction in their Koran to be pushing the Palestinians to fight that is to fight against Allah's will. What a strange thing. They'll rather take Iran's interest over that of Allah and the Koran and not minding the catastrophic outcome for the poor Palestinians.

Unfortunately for Israel too, they've overdone it and lost the support of most nations.

To those who support the Massacre because you believe Israel is special, you don't really know God. God in human flesh (Jesus) didn't kill anybody. He went about doing good. Even when his disciples suggested calling down fire to consume people for not allowing them passage, he rebuked them and took another route.

If all you know about God is from what was written about him in the old testament by people who never saw him, then you don't know God.
Re: Vladimir Putin Meets With Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian by Somilat: 2:22am On Oct 13
naijaboy756:
Youroba Muslim thread

😂😂😂😂
Start attacking Putin here. Let's see you. You are too afraid of the white people. Here is Putin supporting head slammers and terrorists and not one of you is around to comment or attack Putin as terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Us Election 2008 / Pride In Our Pains / New ! Shoes Thrown At George Bush With Pic And Film Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.