Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Who Can Answer This Question - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Who Can Answer This Question (393 Views)

Is This A Crime Or Normal Thing, DSS Need To Answer This, (video) / For Nlanders Who Have Been Banned Before, Answer This(screenshots Attached) / Answer This Question And See If You Are A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Answer This Question by Zaheertyler(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12
If you enter a bus on your way to work
And on the highway you find out that it’s one chance you entered
How will you save yourself?
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by RZArecta(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12
Zaheertyler:
do whatever you're told, it reduces the risk of being harmed even if you're Jackie Chan
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Zaheertyler(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12
RZArecta:
o whatever you're told, it reduces the risk of being harmed even if you're Jackie Chan
Thank you for your advice
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by SmartPolician: 7:58pm On Oct 12
Zaheertyler:

This is where you will need the efficacy of Christianity. Call on God and see Him in action. If you like, believe. If you don't like, don't believe. The choice is yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUbvyQwJcJY?si=Pae-l0DctuhjCNI0
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by RZArecta(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12
Zaheertyler:

So I should keep obeying the go**
Okay oo
Thank you for your reply
Na to follow your advise be that
this advise was given to me by a British engineer in Ph years ago, he also doubles as a martial arts instructor when on holidays. Properties can be replaced but life can't besides, are you with a pistol you can quickly whip out and shoot the two closest guys to you ?
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Zaheertyler(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12
SmartPolician:

This is where you will need the efficacy of Christianity. Call on God and see Him in action. If you like, believe. If you don't like, don't believe. The choice is yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUbvyQwJcJY?si=Pae-l0DctuhjCNI0
I will do that thank you
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by helinues: 8:03pm On Oct 12
No arguments. Just follow the order

Wetin person wan dey argue about when Pau ( guns) go dey around

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Zaheertyler(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12
RZArecta:
this advise was given to me by a British engineer in Ph years ago, he also doubles as a martial arts instructor when on holidays. Properties can be replaced but life can't besides, are you with a pistol you can quickly whip out and shoot the two closest guys to you ?
Nah I don’t believe in violence
And I hope you understand my parable too
Your answer was really helpful

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by richmond500: 8:08pm On Oct 12
First elbow the nose of the two people beside u, while they are in panic mode, do a quick back flip and kick the driver, he will hit his face on the stirring and lose consciousness, the bus will loose control, then collect the AK47 from them, it's easier if u are a CHOSEN.
Use the gun to shoot at the window, the glass will break giving u a chance to fly out of the bus, while u are out, shoot at the exhaust until the bus go up in flames.
Easy peasy

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by RZArecta(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12
Zaheertyler:

Nah I don’t believe in violence
And I hope you understand my parable too
Your answer was really helpful
you're welcome sir
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Zaheertyler(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12
richmond500:
First elbow the nose of the two people beside u, while they are in panic mode, do a quick back flip and kick the driver, he will hit his face on the stirring and lose consciousness, the bus will loose control, then collect the AK47 from them, it's easier if u are a CHOSEN.
Use the gun to shoot at the window, the glass will break giving u a chance to fly out of the bus, while u are out, shoot at the exhaust until the bus go up in flames.
Easy peasy
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by helinues: 9:17pm On Oct 12
Atatahuman:
We are currently recruiting workers buddy. Interested?

Customer daada, you have created new moniker for the trolling bah, I dey come for you, make my order enter first

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by illicit(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12
Start begging and crying...
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:09am On Oct 13
cheesy Just be scratching your head and be laughing like mad man grin, hold one of them for neck and hit his head on anything your energy fit nack his head reach, slap anyone of them , if them no stop the bus make i bend smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:12am On Oct 13
richmond500:
Easy peasy
Jack Bauer embarassed
Re: Please Who Can Answer This Question by Franzinni: 11:03am On Oct 13
I study body language for a living and the human body never lies.

(1) (Reply)

After Buhari Said Boko Haram Have Been Defeated Then Boko Haram Kills 13 And Abd / Yuletide: 783 Traffic Offenders Tried At FRSC Mobile Court / 2 Brothers Burnt To Death For Allegedly Stealing Motorcycle (very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.