Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,377 members, 7,974,540 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married (770 Views)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Nonexisting: 10:05am On Oct 13
Is this the ideal age to get married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Everyday247: 10:07am On Oct 13
Nonexisting:
Is this the ideal age to get married?
grin grin grin grin dey say "Logically Never" grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Zonefree(m): 10:08am On Oct 13
Islamically 7.

10 Likes

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by RealityKings: 10:11am On Oct 13
Best age to marry for both male and female is 23 downwards... But now we live in a western age
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by RealityKings: 10:12am On Oct 13
Zonefree:
Islamically 7.

grin grin you never miss

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Everyday247: 10:12am On Oct 13
Zonefree:
Which one is biologically 15? undecided
you never get update? grin
Dem talk say the human body is on average sexually mature at 15, but this is just an average, which means that some may mature earlier and some may mature later.
So just to play it safe, dem set the legal sexual maturation age to 18 on the assumption that everyone should have matured by then.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by jetguy(m): 10:26am On Oct 13
Monically 35

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Softmirror: 10:28am On Oct 13
Zonefree:
Islamically 7.

Once a lady start to menstruate.

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Natbrowny: 10:29am On Oct 13
Everyday247:
grin grin grin grin dey say "Logically Never" grin grin grin

I asked one Rich dude if he can die for his wife. πŸ˜‚ He said never, that if not for procreation (family) , he won't get married.

Logically baba knew to marry is a no no but nature go win u logically.. πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by TinubuCriminal(f): 10:33am On Oct 13
Zonefree:
Islamically 7.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On Oct 13
Natbrowny:

I asked one Rich dude if he can die for his wife. πŸ˜‚ He said never, that if not for procreation (family) , he won't get married.

Logically baba knew to marry is a no no but nature go win u logically.. πŸ˜‚
My former neighbour left his wife and kids and jump fence the day armed robbers came to our house. I jokingly asked him why, he said Life is per head grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Natbrowny: 11:06am On Oct 13
Zonefree:

My former neighbour left his wife and kids and jump fence the day armed robbers came to our house. I jokingly asked him why, he said Life is per head grin grin
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Nobody wan die - ORIGINAL LAW OF NATURE. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by advanceDNA: 11:26am On Oct 13
Everyday247:
you never get update? grin
Dem talk say the human body is on average sexually mature at 15, but this is just an average, which means that some may mature earlier and some may mature later.
So just to play it safe, dem set the legal sexual maturation age to 18 on the assumption that everyone should have matured by then.
Those that put an age to these things have researched and established that both mental and bodily maturity would have significantly balanced at 18....

But u want to justify straffing small children with early maturity....Until someone is sexually desiring ur mature looking 13 year old daughter... then ur mouth will change...

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Everyday247: 11:32am On Oct 13
advanceDNA:

Those that put an age to these things have researched and established that both mental and bodily maturity would have significantly balanced at 18....

But u want to justify straffing small children with early maturity....Until someone is sexually desiring ur mature looking 13 year old daughter... then ur mouth will change...
E be like say oil dey ur head. You no understand wetin "dem talk say" mean? undecided
Do i look like an expert to you? Can't you see I'm quoting something i heard somewhere? undecided
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by eazzzy1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13
Logically never!!! Marriage is man-made and it was made under certain assumptions that are no longer relevant, one of which is; The man has to be the head. That is, a woman’s entire life is subject to the control and direction of her husband.

People get surprised at the above 50% divorce rate stat today. Meaning 1 in every 2 marriages will end in a divorce. If you replace car tires with bicycle tires, you can’t be surprised that the tires collapse under the weight of the car and the car becomes undrivable.

People who get married today are getting married to divorce. You are building your happiness on something that will most likely crash and leave you unhappy.

The best model of relationship for today’s world is casual or short term relationships - You have sex with people you are attracted to once in a while, or you date someone for 4-6 months and move on to someone else when the spark fizzles out.
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by JapaToDNext: 7:10pm On Oct 13
Zonefree:

the man no want be defender again
Re: Is This True About Ideal Age To Get Married by Nnamdipapa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13
There is nothing like an Ideal age to get married. Let's stop with that bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Have Fun And Also Share Our Views. / Am Womenphobic / Love? Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.