Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,729 members, 7,930,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (993977 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kolnel: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ justwise.
Pls how do I apply for review.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
kolnel: @ justwise.
Pls how do I apply for review.
Thanks

Have a look at this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/general-info/administrative-review/
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mjbaba: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Good evening all
Pls I need info on U.K. hotels I can book online that will not demand that I pay now. I intended to apply for a tourist visa soon.
Thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2012
hi Justwise,

very soon i will be applying for visa but i have a little problem which i hope you would be able to give your advice.
My husband is finding it difficult getting all his payslips. He works as a health care assistant in NHS Hospitals and he gets his payslips regularly from them, but the problem is that he does extra shifts for NHS Professionals and doesn't get payslips from them. He has written them and called several times as regards this problem but they just advised he goes online and print copies of the payslips needed.

Can i present payslips printed from NHS Professionals website, will this be acceptable. He has original copies of payslips for his permanent job, its just getting payslips for the extra shifts he does thats the problem.

Please help me out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2012
philipin7: hi Justwise,

very soon i will be applying for visa but i have a little problem which i hope you would be able to give your advice.
My husband is finding it difficult getting all his payslips. He works as a health care assistant in NHS Hospitals and he gets his payslips regularly from them, but the problem is that he does extra shifts for NHS Professionals and doesn't get payslips from them. He has written them and called several times as regards this problem but they just advised he goes online and print copies of the payslips needed.

Can i present payslips printed from NHS Professionals website, will this be acceptable. He has original copies of payslips for his permanent job, its just getting payslips for the extra shifts he does thats the problem.

Please help me out
Considering how i felt you were ungratefully rude to me, i wouldn't have loved to intervene in this, but i have to let it go.

Your husband can use a payslip printed from the net, it is also acceptable to use fax or photocopy of such documents; they are not hard documents: only documents that carry security authentications, stamps, seals or signatures would not be accepted if printed faxed or photocopied.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Vicjustice:
If however you feel the need to contact them, you may do so by writing directly to the embassy: Remember to enter the Visa Application Referenced number.

hey vicjustice thanks for your help. i e-mailed them that day but got an auto response that ill be replied in 20 working days imagine. anyway i picked up our passports today and we both got our visas. smiley thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=Vicjustice]
Considering how i felt you were ungratefully rude to me, i wouldn't have loved to intervene in this, but i have to let it go.

Your husband can use a payslip printed from the net, it is also acceptable to use fax or photocopy of such documents; they are not hard documents: only documents that carry security authentications, stamps, seals or signatures would not be accepted if printed faxed or photocopied.

Thanks vicjustice,very grateful. And sorry for last time
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
philipin7: hi Justwise,

Please help me out

Yes he can use online print-out payslip, only one current payslip will do, he doesn't need to present month-by-month payslip, last month payslip alone will do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks justwise,

Another thing is by December when i am applying, my passport will have just 5 months to expire. Do i need to renew it now. I don't know if its possible to renew when its not expired.

Secondly i intend submitting payment schedule of staff which is normally used for paying into our salary accounts, together with my payslips and one of the schedule of payment for July has my maiden name on it while the payslip for July has my husband's name. My bank statement will bear my Husband's name too. will this cause a problem for me? I mean the names.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
philipin7: Thanks justwise,

Another thing is by December when i am applying, my passport will have just 5 months to expire. Do i need to renew it now. I don't know if its possible to renew when its not expired.

Secondly i intend submitting payment schedule of staff which is normally used for paying into our salary accounts, together with my payslips and one of the schedule of payment for July has my maiden name on it while the payslip for July has my husband's name. My bank statement will bear my Husband's name too. will this cause a problem for me? I mean the names.
It's clearly a requirement that your passport has at least 6 months validity.
You don't need to include the "payment schedule", your pay-slip is sufficient
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
so does it mean i have to renew and i intend applying for visa in December. By that time my passport has just 5 months validity. Pls vicjustice advice on what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Vicjustice:
It's clearly a requirement that your passport has at least 6 months validity.
You don't need to include the "payment schedule", your pay-slip is sufficient

i saw in the UK BA site that if your salary is being paid into an account, you should provide a statement showing these payments. My payslips don't show that it is paid into my account, its the payment schedule that has this information. That is why i have decided to submit them along with my payslips
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
philipin7: so does it mean i have to renew and i intend applying for visa in December. By that time my passport has just 5 months validity. Pls vicjustice advice on what to do.
Would you be applying for a visa with a passport that does not meet the requirement?
If so, you do not need to bother about other issues because your (other) documents will not even be looked into before they refuse your visa application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luff: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hello guys,I need help.I wanted to travel to the uk last year as a tourist but was refused on account of lump sum in my acct.in the section on do you have relatives in the uk,I said no because I did not know the address of my uncle.now,he has invited me to the uk,we bear same surname(my fathers younger brother).he is a british citizen,has sent original documents like tenancy agreement,payslips,utility bills.I am working,and I have also sent leave letter and bank statements.my question is:do I stand a chance.hope I won't be penalised for lying or witholding relevant information since I initially said I had no relatives in the uk.pls reply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
luff: Hello guys,I need help.I wanted to travel to the uk last year as a tourist but was refused on account of lump sum in my acct.in the section on do you have relatives in the uk,I said no because I did not know the address of my uncle.now,he has invited me to the uk,we bear same surname(my fathers younger brother).he is a british citizen,has sent original documents like tenancy agreement,payslips,utility bills.I am working,and I have also sent leave letter and bank statements.my question is:do I stand a chance.hope I won't be penalised for lying or witholding relevant information since I initially said I had no relatives in the uk.pls reply
It depends on the gravity of the information or misinformation; it could be seen as a mere false declaration in ignorant mindset, or it could be seen as a serious misinformation with deliberate attempt of deception: it depends on the discretion of the visa officer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luff: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2012
Many thanks,but still need some clarifications.I honestly did not know his address then,thus,I couldn't fill yes(so I thought).he has now invited me for a 10day holiday.he has sent the following:original invitation letter,biodata page of his passport confirming he is a british citizen,tenancy agreement of his 2bedroom apartment.utility bills,6months payslips,p60 end of year certificate,tax clearance.he stated in the letter he will accomodate and feed me for the duration of my stay.I will pay for my cost of travel,and I have submitted the letter of appointment and leave letter from work also showing permission to travel,salary bank statement with more than enough funds for my ticket.6 months payslips.do. I stand a chance at all.pls reply,I need help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by luff: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2012
Hello just wise,pls I am waiting for your honest and objective reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2012
luff: Many thanks,but still need some clarifications.I honestly did not know his address then,thus,I couldn't fill yes(so I thought).he has now invited me for a 10day holiday.he has sent the following:original invitation letter,biodata page of his passport confirming he is a british citizen,tenancy agreement of his 2bedroom apartment.utility bills,6months payslips,p60 end of year certificate,tax clearance.he stated in the letter he will accomodate and feed me for the duration of my stay.I will pay for my cost of travel,and I have submitted the letter of appointment and leave letter from work also showing permission to travel,salary bank statement with more than enough funds for my ticket.6 months payslips.do. I stand a chance at all.pls reply,I need help
The information that you entered in your previous application form will definitely be compared with the ones you entered in your new application form, and you may have to explain the discrepancy. If you claim that you didn't know that your uncle was in the UK, that would mean that your relationship with him is questionable, and if you say that you denied him because you didn't know his address, that would mean that you don't have much of a personal knowledge or relationship with the person that is inviting you: And if the visa officer judges that you deliberately withhold that information and that you gave a misinformation in an attempt of deception, that may result in a ban.
If i were you, i wouldn't state that i have an uncle in the UK... just now especially immediately after the refusal of an application in which i denied him.
It doesn't look too good, i hope some other guys help you out with advice on how to get this sorted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2012
Ok, i guess i have to renew it then.

Pls Vicjustice can you help me a list of all the documents i am to get so i know i am on the right track. I am applying for a visit visa and my husband is british. I am a bit confused with some documents such as P60 end of year certificate, Tax clearance and Council Tax. Does my husband need to provide all three of them?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2012
philipin7: Ok, i guess i have to renew it then.

Pls Vicjustice can you help me a list of all the documents i am to get so i know i am on the right track. I am applying for a visit visa and my husband is british. I am a bit confused with some documents such as P60 end of year certificate, Tax clearance and Council Tax. Does my husband need to provide all three of them?

Thanks

Don't be offended by this but........how many times will we answer this question? We have given you answer to this question more than 3times before, you have asked these questions over and over before and each time you have been given an answer....this is not fair....i mean..

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2012
justwise:

Don't be offended by this but........how many times will we answer this question? We have given you answer to this question more than 3times before, you have asked these questions over and over before and each time you have been given an answer....this is not fair....i mean..
To be honest, i didn't know how to put it as i don't want to be considered offensive. Well said, JW
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2012
Pls all i can remember is that either vicjustice or Justwise promised to give me a list of all the documents i need when i am ready (he told me this thru email). It's not easy mixing work with visa preparations. If you cannot give me the information again, that's fine with me. I will just read through the thread.

I just want to know which document my husband has to provide for tax-p60, tax clearance or council tax
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Mazrah: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2012
Would appreciate information of how one can appeal on a UK visa refusal based on lack of thorough verification on the part of the Border agency themselves. They claimed the school I got admission from is not accredited. But the school verified their claim from the home office and also sent a copy of their accreditation certificate to show them. Any valuable ideas would be most welcomed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2012
philipin7: Pls all i can remember is that either vicjustice or Justwise promised to give me a list of all the documents i need when i am ready (he told me this thru email). It's not easy mixing work with visa preparations. If you cannot give me the information again, that's fine with me. I will just read through the thread.

I just want to know which document my husband has to provide for tax-p60, tax clearance or council tax
That wasn't me, i never received any email from you...
Well, you can get the info here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/documents/

Note: Whilst in the page, you'd need to click on the clickable words or phrases (they are links to get more details).

Please, feel free to return to Nairaland and ask any question that you feel has not yet been resolved, or even share your own concerns or thoughts as these are what the forum is about.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Mazrah: Would appreciate information of how one can appeal on a UK visa refusal based on lack of thorough verification on the part of the Border agency themselves. They claimed the school I got admission from is not accredited. But the school verified their claim from the home office and also sent a copy of their accreditation certificate to show them. Any valuable ideas would be most welcomed.
Check the refusal letter that was handed you, it contains the rights and options that are available for you and also the guidelines to appeal or even administrative review, and if you have further questions after doing that, then ask here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2012
philipin7: Pls all i can remember is that either vicjustice or Justwise promised to give me a list of all the documents i need when i am ready (he told me this thru email). It's not easy mixing work with visa preparations. If you cannot give me the information again, that's fine with me. I will just read through the thread.

..... Vicjustice gave you list here ....https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/30

At the same page i gave you list of things you need...12:32pm On Jul 06
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 4shizzle(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2012
Justwise and vicjustice nice work you doing on here.
My question is to anyone with info about how a federal civil servant can get a payslip. Salaries used to be paid at state level before and u get payslip but now it is paid directly from the presidency in Abuja into our individual accounts.
Anyone with info on how to get the payslip from abuja should please share. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tee2faith: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Justwise, Vicjustice and all, please can anybody help me out with some information, I am a civil servant with a virgin passport and I am being sent for a one week training in London in the second week of November with the government taking care of all the expenses. I want to know the type of Visa I ought to apply for as I became confused after visiting their website and also, does anyone know how long it takes to get the UK visa processed in view of the fact that the training is quite close and also a list of documents that I need for the processing will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2012
tee2faith: Justwise, Vicjustice and all, please can anybody help me out with some information, I am a civil servant with a virgin passport and I am being sent for a one week training in London in the second week of November with the government taking care of all the expenses. I want to know the type of Visa I ought to apply for as I became confused after visiting their website and also, does anyone know how long it takes to get the UK visa processed in view of the fact that the training is quite close and also a list of documents that I need for the processing will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
What are the category options that are available to you in the application form? Well, the closest category is STUDY, so, take that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2012
tee2faith: Justwise, Vicjustice and all, please can anybody help me out with some information, I am a civil servant with a virgin passport and I am being sent for a one week training in London in the second week of November with the government taking care of all the expenses. I want to know the type of Visa I ought to apply for as I became confused after visiting their website and also, does anyone know how long it takes to get the UK visa processed in view of the fact that the training is quite close and also a list of documents that I need for the processing will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Apply for business visiting visa http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/business/business-activities/
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2012
4shizzle: Justwise and vicjustice nice work you doing on here.
My question is to anyone with info about how a federal civil servant can get a payslip. Salaries used to be paid at state level before and u get payslip but now it is paid directly from the presidency in Abuja into our individual accounts.
Anyone with info on how to get the payslip from abuja should please share. Thank you

Have you requested this from your employer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (426)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.