Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (991424 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2012
@vicjustice and others please help.

I applied for uk tourist visa and the application was denied due to the following reasons.
You have declared no friend or family in the UK and state that you will stay at a motorway hotel. I recognise that you submitted reservation for the hotel.however this hotel is many miles away from central london, is not situated near any tourist attractions or has access to public transport. Additonally, I notice that you have not given any details of how you intetnd to travel from the hotel to the choosen destinations on a daily basis or that you have the means to cover the cost of travel whilist it is not a prerequisite I would have expected you to submit evidence of plans made in the uk and evidence of your intention whilist there. This has undermine your intentions and am not satisfied that your circumstance in nigeria as stated. Therefore, am not statisfied under the balance of probabil. Bla bla bla.
Please advice on what to do next? Should I re-apply or go for administrative review. Am married with two kids.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by cent11: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
No didn't include sms message.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
My nairalander please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why they have called me for an interview and what questions I am to expect and they did not tell me to come with any document am I just to go there like that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
vozkini: @vicjustice and others please help.

I applied for uk tourist visa and the application was denied due to the following reasons.
You have declared no friend or family in the UK and state that you will stay at a motorway hotel. I recognise that you submitted reservation for the hotel.however this hotel is many miles away from central london, is not situated near any tourist attractions or has access to public transport. Additonally, I notice that you have not given any details of how you intetnd to travel from the hotel to the choosen destinations on a daily basis or that you have the means to cover the cost of travel whilist it is not a prerequisite I would have expected you to submit evidence of plans made in the uk and evidence of your intention whilist there. This has undermine your intentions and am not satisfied that your circumstance in nigeria as stated. Therefore, am not statisfied under the balance of probabil. Bla bla bla.
Please advice on what to do next? Should I re-apply or go for administrative review. Am married with two kids.
It is always advisable to have good knowledge of a place before applying for a visa to visit the place: if you knew that the hotel is a long distance from the place where most of your activities would be taking place, you wouldn't have used it for visa application.
Yes, there are some very good hotels situated in isolated areas (in fact, some of the best hotels with highest stars are usually located away from town/city centres) but know that the occupants of such hotels usually have transportation means arranged and they often go in groups or they join one, and their schedules and programmes are usually arranged by travel agents. But in your case, you booked for a hotel in a distant area, and yet, you have no provision for mobility, that alone suggests that you do not have enough knowledge of the place that you claimed you would be seeing neither do you know the location of your hotel, and yet, you have no obvious arrangement in place:
Administrative review would be a waste of time because, the Visa Officer is very reasonable in refusing your application: it is your own error. If you must re-apply, correct the errors.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
My nairalander please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why they have called me for an interview and what kind of questions I am to expect and please they did not tell metro come with any documents am I just to go like that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BrownGold: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Just passing by.

Greetings to all contributors on this forum, @Vicjustice, @justwise, etc. You all are the best. All the best of the season to you. Thank you for the time, effort and attention you give to information seekers.

Season's greetings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by frankss101: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thanks to everyone, my renewal has been granted! Thank you jesus
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by veronica151: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
frankss101: Thanks to everyone, my renewal has been granted! Thank you jesus
thank God
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
dove30: My nairalander please I would like to know what you guys feel on this one.I just got a call form british high commision abuja to come for an interview on monday at the deputy high commision in lagos.I applieed for a tier 4 student visa last two weeks to go and finish my top up year of a course which I already startedand gotten the foundation degree certificate in london.I am nervous when it comes to interviews. I just don't know why they have called me for an interview and what kind of questions I am to expect and please they did not tell metro come with any documents am I just to go like that
vic justice justwise and fellow nairaland ears abet shed light small on it for me please am waiting to hear from u guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
cent11: Hello house, pls I'm havin delays with my renewal application which I've been waiting for more than 25working days, can someone plz advice......
Have patiance, its ina queue, it takes a lil bit longer these days, see some posters upstairs and check howlong theirs took
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by vozkini(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2012
Vicjustice:
It is always advisable to have good knowledge of a place before applying for a visa to visit the place: if you knew that the hotel is a long distance from the place where most of your activities would be taking place, you wouldn't have used it for visa application.
Yes, there are some very good hotels situated in isolated areas (in fact, some of the best hotels with highest stars are usually located away from town/city centres) but know that the occupants of such hotels usually have transportation means arranged and they often go in groups or they join one, and their schedules and programmes are usually arranged by travel agents. But in your case, you booked for a hotel in a distant area, and yet, you have no provision for mobility, that alone suggests that you do not have enough knowledge of the place that you claimed you would be seeing neither do you know the location of your hotel, and yet, you have no obvious arrangement in place:
Administrative review would be a waste of time because, the Visa Officer is very reasonable in refusing your application: it is your own error. If you must re-apply, correct the errors.
@vicjustice, thanks for your advice. I intend re-applying these time with a hotel reservation of a hotel in a central london area. Will also included a detailed itenerary for the said trip.
Please do advice if there is more things to be done to make the application successful this time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by everystep87(f): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
vozkini: @vicjustice, thanks for your advice. I intend re-applying these time with a hotel reservation of a hotel in a central london area. Will also included a detailed itenerary for the said trip.
Please do advice if there is more things to be done to make the application successful this time.
#

You dont need to get hotel in central london. Hotels is central london are very expensive. There are some couple of hotels in IIFORD which is very closed to central london and straford. Hotel names like, CRANFORD HOTEL, BRITANNIA INT HOTEL, BARKING HOTEL, BANKS HOTEL, ROSSMORE HOTEL, CITYBEST ETC. They are cheaper and closer to C.London
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by emmanuelson20: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2012
Good morning House, pls, i have few questions that needs answers. Tanx~ (1) Can Both Parents Act as "Joint" Sponsors for a Student? (2) Do UK Accept Microfinance Bank Statements? (3) Must a Student have IELTS? (4) Must a Student have GMAT for MBA? (5) How early can a Student apply for a Study Visa? (6) How early can a Student travel to UK when granted a Study Visa? Please note: question 3 & 4 as to do with Embassy requirements. Tanx~
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Good day everybody,i applied for a visiting visa to UK for 6days and i was refused based on the below grounds.

You have stated in your visa application form that you will be financing urself in d UK at a cost of 130k (€515 @# 252.54 = €1). This would appear to be an underestimated of ur costs. Your hotel alone will cost u €406 (#102,531). You will then require a flight, transport and extra funds for food and sundries. Therefore, a conservative estimate of your minimum expenditure would be €1,000 (252,540). Your stated monthly income is #72,750 (€288). However, the salary payments in your bank equate to #59,337 (€235). This trip represents over four months of your annual stated salary. I note that u have declared no additional income from any sources. Given your personal economic circumstances, I am not satisfied that your financial outlay on the proposed visit, for the reasons u have given, is commensurate withyo ur current personal and financial circumstances in nigeria. Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that u will be maintained and accommodation in the uk without working or having recourse to public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41(vi) and (VII) of HC395.

i have therefore refused your application becos I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United kingdom immigration rules.

Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84 (1) (c) of the nationality, immigration and asylum Act 2002 (www.legislation.gov.uk).

Actually, have already written an administrative review letter and is also below

British High Commission (Trade/Investment, Consular and Visa Sections),
Dangote House,
Aguyi Ironsi Street,
Wuse,
Abuja.

Dear Sir/Madam,

RE: ABUJA / 864664 LETTER OF ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW OF VISA APPLICATION

I received the entry clearance officer (ECO) notice of refusal of entry clearance into United Kingdom dated 08/11/2012. I applied for a Visiting Visa but my application was refused by your commission. In refusing the visa application, the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) had cited Act paragraph 41(vi) and (vii) of HC395.

In the said notice, the ECO stated the under stated as his/her reasons for refusing my application.

1) That I will not be able to maintain my accommodation and other expenses due to underestimated cost. That I will be financing myself in the UK at a cost of N130,000(€515 @ N252.54= €1) that the hotel cost N102,531(€406), I will then require Air (Flight) Ticket, transport, extra funds for food and sundries.

2) That the salary payments in my bank equate to N59,337 (€235) and no additional income from any other source. Also my income is modest and this leads you to question whether I intend to leave UK at the end of my proposed trip.

In response to (1) and (2) above, I refer you sir/madam to the application form submitted. See the below details provided in the application form;

I have N309,000 (€1,224) available for my trip (inclusive of my flight ticket). Return flight ticket cost N135,000 (€535) to my findings.

I budgeted the sum of N130,000 (excluding return flight ticket) but the hotel cost N102,531.

In summary to the above, After the deduction of the flight ticket and Hotel cost of N237,531 (€941) there will still be balance of N71,469 (€283) from the amount available whereas I will be leaving with my provisions (cornflakes, Assorted biscuit, Mayonnaise or Bama / Chocolate scrub for Bread, tomato ketchup, Milk and sugar) and the sum of N71,469 will still be my cash at hand for transport, sundries and food for 6days. Also, I am entitled to Leave Allowance but it will be paid as cash, I did not made mention of it in the application form because I don’t have the letter to back it up and I believe that the money available will be enough for 6days as budgeted. ECO did not even put the month of October and November into consideration. Also I am still entitled to another leave after 3months.

My monthly salary was formally N59,337 after deduction of tax, but was increased to N72,750(€288) after tax in the month of July, 2012 with some of my co-workers, the salary review letter was submitted with my application form, my name will be found in number 3. I was short paid in the month of July & August, 2012 by paying N59,337 in my account for the 2months but was later adjusted and the different of N40,000 was later paid to me by cash.

I noticed that the ECO did not put my DIAMOND BANK account into consideration before reaching his/her decision, the account was open in the month of June, 2012 as salary account for each staff of my company and June, 2012 salary was the first salary paid into the account. The salary paid to my account for the month of September, 2012 was N72,750 to claim my prove, the DIAMOND BANK statement has been withheld by ECO.

In submitting my visa application, I have submitted my personal statement of account (Guaranty Trust bank & Diamond bank), letter of introduction from my employer stating my position, letter of transferred from Stations Department to throughput Department but position as stations accounting officer still stands, Salary review Prove, Payslip, places to visit, hotel booking for 6 days and how to get to Heathrow Hotel from UK Airport.

I have submitted a GUARANTY TRUST BANK statement of account where it was clearly showed that I have N352,000 (€1,394) as balance. I have the financial muscle to undertake the trip and without me recourse to any public fund when I would get to the United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam, I am on the point that I have met all the requirements under the paragraph 41 of the immigration Acts as promulgated by the House of Commons of the UK (the ECO had left out important documents for consideration and relied heavily on his personal thought), by not putting my DIAMOND BANK account into consideration. Therefore I merited the visa in the first place and the British Commission was supposed to issue me the visa to permit me to visit the UK.
May I say Sir/Madam, that I am an honest and diligent young lady whose only desire and have an intension to visit U.K for holiday purpose only and not to recourse to any public funds in the UK. No normal person who would abandon such OIL JOB in a recognize company and then become an ILLEGAL RESIDENT in the UK.

In view of this Sir/Madam, I am appealing to you to use your good office to review my application so that justice and fairness upon which the UK is run can be seen and said to be in practice.

While I am looking forward to hearing from you in the shortest possible time, please do accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours faithfully,

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE ADVISE ME.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
vickkyy: Good day everybody,i applied for a visiting visa to UK for 6days and i was refused based on the below grounds.

You have stated in your visa application form that you will be financing urself in d UK at a cost of 130k (€515 @# 252.54 = €1). This would appear to be an underestimated of ur costs. Your hotel alone will cost u €406 (#102,531). You will then require a flight, transport and extra funds for food and sundries. Therefore, a conservative estimate of your minimum expenditure would be €1,000 (252,540). Your stated monthly income is #72,750 (€288). However, the salary payments in your bank equate to #59,337 (€235). This trip represents over four months of your annual stated salary. I note that u have declared no additional income from any sources. Given your personal economic circumstances, I am not satisfied that your financial outlay on the proposed visit, for the reasons u have given, is commensurate withyo ur current personal and financial circumstances in nigeria. Therefore, on the balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that u will be maintained and accommodation in the uk without working or having recourse to public funds or are able to meet the cost of return or an onward journey as required by paragraph 41(vi) and (VII) of HC395.

i have therefore refused your application becos I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United kingdom immigration rules.

Your right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84 (1) (c) of the nationality, immigration and asylum Act 2002 (www.legislation.gov.uk).

Actually, have already written an administrative review letter and is also below

Dangote House,
Aguyi Ironsi Street,
Wuse,
Abuja.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received the entry clearance officer (ECO) notice of refusal of entry clearance into United Kingdom dated 08/11/2012. I applied for a Visiting Visa but my application was refused by your commission. In refusing the visa application, the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) had cited Act paragraph 41(vi) and (vii) of HC395.

In the said notice, the ECO stated the under stated as his/her reasons for refusing my application.

1) That I will not be able to maintain my accommodation and other expenses due to underestimated cost. That I will be financing myself in the UK at a cost of N130,000(€515 @ N252.54= €1) that the hotel cost N102,531(€406), I will then require Air (Flight) Ticket, transport, extra funds for food and sundries.

2) That the salary payments in my bank equate to N59,337 (€235) and no additional income from any other source. Also my income is modest and this leads you to question whether I intend to leave UK at the end of my proposed trip.

In response to (1) and (2) above, I refer you sir/madam to the application form submitted. See the below details provided in the application form;

I have N309,000 (€1,224) available for my trip (inclusive of my flight ticket). Return flight ticket cost N135,000 (€535) to my findings.

I budgeted the sum of N130,000 (excluding return flight ticket) but the hotel cost N102,531.

In summary to the above, After the deduction of the flight ticket and Hotel cost of N237,531 (€941) there will still be balance of N71,469 (€283) from the amount available whereas I will be leaving with my provisions (cornflakes, Assorted biscuit, Mayonnaise or Bama / Chocolate scrub for Bread, tomato ketchup, Milk and sugar) and the sum of N71,469 will still be my cash at hand for transport, sundries and food for 6days. Also, I am entitled to Leave Allowance but it will be paid as cash, I did not made mention of it in the application form because I don’t have the letter to back it up and I believe that the money available will be enough for 6days as budgeted. ECO did not even put the month of October and November into consideration. Also I am still entitled to another leave after 3months.

My monthly salary was formally N59,337 after deduction of tax, but was increased to N72,750(€288) after tax in the month of July, 2012 with some of my co-workers, the salary review letter was submitted with my application form, my name will be found in number 3. I was short paid in the month of July & August, 2012 by paying N59,337 in my account for the 2months but was later adjusted and the different of N40,000 was later paid to me by cash.

I noticed that the ECO did not put my DIAMOND BANK account into consideration before reaching his/her decision, the account was open in the month of June, 2012 as salary account for each staff of my company and June, 2012 salary was the first salary paid into the account. The salary paid to my account for the month of September, 2012 was N72,750 to claim my prove, the DIAMOND BANK statement has been withheld by ECO.

In submitting my visa application, I have submitted my personal statement of account (Guaranty Trust bank & Diamond bank), letter of introduction from my employer stating my position, letter of transferred from Stations Department to throughput Department but position as stations accounting officer still stands, Salary review Prove, Payslip, places to visit, hotel booking for 6 days and how to get to Heathrow Hotel from UK Airport.

I have submitted a GUARANTY TRUST BANK statement of account where it was clearly showed that I have N352,000 (€1,394) as balance. I have the financial muscle to undertake the trip and without me recourse to any public fund when I would get to the United Kingdom.

Sir/Madam, I am on the point that I have met all the requirements under the paragraph 41 of the immigration Acts as promulgated by the House of Commons of the UK (the ECO had left out important documents for consideration and relied heavily on his personal thought), by not putting my DIAMOND BANK account into consideration. Therefore I merited the visa in the first place and the British Commission was supposed to issue me the visa to permit me to visit the UK.
May I say Sir/Madam, that I am an honest and diligent young lady whose only desire and have an intension to visit U.K for holiday purpose only and not to recourse to any public funds in the UK. No normal person who would abandon such OIL JOB in a recognize company and then become an ILLEGAL RESIDENT in the UK.

In view of this Sir/Madam, I am appealing to you to use your good office to review my application so that justice and fairness upon which the UK is run can be seen and said to be in practice.

While I am looking forward to hearing from you in the shortest possible time, please do accept the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours faithfully,

I'm sorry to disappoint you by saying that i don't see how the administrative review will be of any help to your case: Narrating how you intend to manage your barely sufficient fund is not what the Judge wants to hear, it is obvious that you would have financial difficulties whilst in the UK; and worse still, you do not seem to have enough fund to live on if you return to Nigeria.
Read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2012
vickkyy: Good day everybody,i applied for a visiting visa to UK for 6days and i was refused based on the below grounds.

Dangote House,
Aguyi Ironsi Street,
Wuse,
Abuja.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully,

The ECO did you a massive favor by refusing you a visa, you haven't got the money for the trip. N130 you estimated for the trip is nothing compared to the actual amount needed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Thanks for putting me through. But I noted it in d application form that d money available for my trip is N309,000 and i just want to vısıt UK for just 1Week. Please kındly advıse me on what to do becos i çant abandon MY job here in nigeria, then be a legal resıdent ın UK. Pleade advıce me on what to do. Thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2012
vickkyy: Thanks for putting me through. But I noted it in d application form that d money available for my trip is N309,000 and i just want to vısıt UK for just 1Week. Please kındly advıse me on what to do becos i çant abandon MY job here in nigeria, then be a legal resıdent ın UK. Pleade advıce me on what to do. Thank u
Improve your financial situation and apply again (only) in due time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vicjustice:
You really do think that 864k is "that much"?
Well, there is a high chance that you will be refused the visa on financial ground because, the visa officer would not believe that you are willing to spend your entire savings for a trip to the UK and then return to Nigeria in poverty

@justwise, Like how much do you think is sufficient to apply for a visiting visa?. Bro, I have less than 200k when I applied and I was granted after 5 working days. I think the most important thing is the cash flow of the account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
jejet:

@justwise, Like how much do you think is sufficient to apply for a visiting visa?. Bro, I have less than 200k when I applied and I was granted after 5 working days. I think the most important thing is the cash flow of the account.

How much was your salary or totally monthly income?

Cash flow from which source?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
justwise:

How much was your salary or totally monthly income?

Cash flow from which source?

My post was in response to Vicjustice response to remmer5 that 850k is not sufficient to apply for visiting visa.I do not have a regular monthly income but I have cash flowing in and out in account (not bogus amt) and I explained the source of the money is from sales commission I received from my parents business and I accompanied it with a letter stating that I have uninterrupted access access to the business account. Finish. few days later, I picked up my visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
jejet:

My post was in response to Vicjustice response to remmer5 that 850k is not sufficient to apply for visiting visa.I do not have a regular monthly income but I have cash flowing in and out in account (not bogus amt) and I explained the source of the money is from sales commission I received from my parents business and I accompanied it with a letter stating that I have uninterrupted access access to the business account. Finish. few days later, I picked up my visa

850k is nothing if that is 4-5 times your salary and you planning to travel to the UK to spend it in one week, cash flow as a business person is not the same as somebody who earns monthly salary, salary is fixed, business income is not, the two are not judged the same way.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
justwise:

850k is nothing if that is 4-5 times your salary and you planning to travel to the UK to spend it in one week, cash flow as a business person is not the same as somebody who earns monthly salary, salary is fixed, business income is not, the two are not judged the same way.
I'm glad there is someone who understands what it takes. Well done, Justwise.

jejet:

Read my post carefully, i neither said that 850k is insufficient nor did i say it is sufficient, i only responded to Remmer5's post when he said that the Visa Officer might wonder about how he had "that much" (850k) cash in his account: However, in general, a Visa Officer would not be encouraged to issue a visa to an applicant if he deems that the travel will heavily affect his/her financial situation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2012
hello guys,please i heard about something called dependency visa,please how can i get a uk dependency visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: hello guys,please i heard about something called dependency visa,please how can i get a uk dependency visa

Do you have anybody in the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
@Vicjustice, thank u so much. Almighty God will continue to give u wisdom & understanding to put people through their visa applications. I'm still expecting their response to d administrative review that I wrote but Can I re:apply in 3months time because that is when I will be entittle to another leave.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
justwise:

Do you have anybody in the UK?
yeah i have someone in the uk.and the person is a citizen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: yeah i have someone in the uk.and the person is a citizen

That depend on who that person is to you and your age.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
justwise:

That depend on who that person is to you and your age.
the person is my cousin and i am 22 years old
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: the person is my cousin and i am 22 years old

It will very difficult if not impossible for you to get dependency visa based on that. He is just a cousin and you are an adult, those two factors are against you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
justwise:

It will very difficult if not impossible for you to get dependency visa based on that. He is just a cousin and you are an adult, those two factors are against you.
so what factors will help me in getting the dependency visa?is my age the problem here or is how the person over there in uk is related to me?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
ufotuko: so what factors will help me in getting the dependency visa?is my age the problem here or is how the person over there in uk is related to me?

Both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.