Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (212847 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Aiwehia: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
@All; i got a surprise call from cdhc yesterday asking me why i didn't send my passport again after my medicals, i explained i sent it far back as 6th December, with the 'proof of personal funding', i'm a bit worried o, hope devil is not trying pranks, hmmmmm, i know the God i serve oooo, His Will must be done!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
@tolyem
Am still waiting,though I got admission to a college in US,am interview is by February.
Am wondering if medicals will be called again before the year ends.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
@tolyem my start date is Jan 9th as well no medic call till now according to my sch if i will defer i will have to start with new applications entirely and pay a new application fee of $90CND

@lastbonboi, U see now the lord has perfect the testimonies.

@a.ayoola , was it an agent that process ur app for u?

@newacca God will just lead you to the best part sometimes he hold some thing for a better miracle. Just believe

@webstradamus please can you inbox me cycline404@yahoo.com list of cheap schools in US even if they dont accept toefl or rather SAT, Pls,
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
@cycline404

No, I'm not using any agent to process my app, jst info I gatherd 4rm here.

@all

Is anybdy going 2 vancouver?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by obaseki11: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
@pls i just applied for a canadian visit visa (though) i am married to a canadian just last month
then i came back here to submit ma application pls can you/anyone here let me know how long visiting visa takes to be processed?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
wow! part 2, I'm a benefactor of part 1, I'm sure part 2 will do better, anyone coming to Niagara college this winter? Holla for cheap housing
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
@kemi.mebud
Are you in canada now?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
bashtee:

@kemi.mebud
Are you in canada now?

yep, I came here sept, just finished exams, first term, Niagara college, education at its best, you wanna be in this country
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bashtee: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yeah I wanna be there but in Toronto.could u drop me year email here bashtee2000@yahoo.com for further contact pls
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ayoola, got everything cleared nw, dont u kw pple mind is on d cross road! For yu to say u summited november 18th called for med on 8th, u jst wanted to kill many of us, al d same i believe yu since is in october and ur start tym is march, u re not proud and God will bless u for bn calm and not angry and also pray for us since september!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
please can someone tell me what this means. a university in canada is asking my cousin to provide senior school results along with scratch cards used in registering for the exams. well he wrote it as far back as 2001, back then i dont think he even registered it himself (he was pretty young then) talkless of using a scratch card. so how will he fare then?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
@diluminati Just go and buy WAEC or NECO scratch card, send them the exam and centre number alongside with the year so they can check on it online to verify. They can check from 1991-date, so 2001 is still online,
Then send the the card pin and serial number!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ prince
Am sure evrytin will be jst fine ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sabon: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
@a.ayoola Am heading to Vancouver very soon, University of British Columbia, what is your email address, lets relate.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ sabon
9ce!!
**********@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by timbolo2: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
please i wanna know the difference between a TRV and a study permit or study visa! thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2011
@timbolo2

A temporary residence visa (TRV) is the visa that allows to travel to Canada once or several times (single entry or multiple entry) during the validity of the visa while a Study permit allows you to study in Canada, and it's a document that will be given to you at the point of entry to Canada (airport).

Citizens of certain countries do not require a TRV to travel to canada, as a Nigerian you need it.

Or in a more simpler way-
TRV is the visa that allows you to travel and stay in a country (Canada) for the time it's valid for (if you want to study or not)

Study permit = a document that allows you to school in Canada ( this will be issued by the immigration officer when you get to canada)

I hope dis is useful
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fagbs: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2011
@ globalpaul, how far? am the guy you met at asaju clinic for medicals, my application as been released since wed but dhl as not deliver it since then, just confirm thru tracking that it has left lagos. Na wa jesus is in control sha
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by fagbs: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ All, Praise the lord, I got my TRV today despite all my red flags, my story coming soon

Submitted : 30th Sept,
Medical: 16th Nov
Visa Issued: 13th Dec
Package Received: 16th Dec

Thank you all,
@TRV and Medical Hopeful, I pray that you shallall hear good news in Jesus Name (Amen).

Thanks for this forum
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by LasBonBoi: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2011
Fagbs,
Congratulations! Am happy for you.

May we hear more of this on this post section IJN.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2011
who's heading to Niagara College?? contact me for cheap housing, all bills inclusive. CIty of St. Catharines.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ayoola,
u must be a cool person! Thanks for your encouragement, my prayer now is dat protocoals to be broken for me cos my resumption date is 3rd of january and no med. Invitatn, der is noting God cannot do, I believe i will be given without medicals dem, is faith, dis is my prayer!
Mine is kamloops in british coloumbia too, pls pray for me and let Jesus have his way!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2011
@prince

I knw d@ God is wrkin out something gud 4 you & evrytin will turnout fine.

Ve u contactd d CDHC to knw wats delayin.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ayoola,

contacted twice dey said dey have not reached a decision yet, second tym dey said d applicatn is in process,

What do i do?

A frd advised me to call them and not to send them mail again since 2nd of sept.

If u have their number pls help with it and advice me on what to say or do.

All nairalanders pls help, hv paid my tuition, even wanted to pay for accomodation,

Pals jst help the d embassy number and advice me. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
@prince

U can check their website for their contact details

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/lagos.asp

Tho I ve neva tryd callin them or betastill if you leave in Lagos, you can jst go there urself to inquire.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by aayoola1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2011
@prince

U can check their website for their contact details

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/lagos.asp

Tho I ve neva tryd callin them or betastill if you leave in Lagos, you can jst go there urself to inquire.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Aiwehia: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
@All: somebody praise God for me! I got my TRV today!!!
thanks to all of you for your advise! God bless Nairaland!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Aiwehia: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
@all: any suggestion on how i can get flight ticket to saskatoon? i appreciate u all
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by cycline404(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
@Aiwehia congratulations see you soon in saskatoon.

I am yet to hear for medical calls from them until now no call or reply from them sch resumes by Jan 9th,
I am really tired now dont know what to do,

Where is usask4life, ??
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by henrywest(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2011
It is well
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by usask4life: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2011
@ cycline404. I have been communicating with tolyem, We still waiting on 'em and plan on visiting cdhc on monday to knw what's up.
Cheers bruv
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by osram(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2011
Gud day evri1,i luv canada alot,i dream abt it evryday.am a vewi gud n inteligent student,i graduated in 2010,with 7distinctions and 2credit.i always had diz dream of skulin in canada bt d problem is dat my family r financialy wik.we dnt av dt kind of money,nd i dnt want my dreams to die.plz nairalanders ol i want is sum1 dat can sponsor me to canada den afta my skul i wud pay he/she bak.plz help me in d name of God,cs i dnt want my dreams to die.tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.