Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers (11297 Views)

Chinenye Gloria Enukorah Is UNIZIK Nursin Best Graduating Student With 4.74 CGPA / Katsina Needs 13,000 Teachers To Bridge Educational Gap, Says Masari / Kaduna Pupils Protest Over Planned Sack Of 21,000 Teachers That Failed Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by santaclaws: 11:52am On Oct 14
Hoelujohn:

It's not possible for all teachers to be certified. Even in Uk and Canada, there's what is called uncertified or unqualified teachers and the pay difference is not that much. Every year, thousands of qualified teachers quit, so how so you want schools or government to cope with such shortages?

Keep deceiving yourself. Lagos state govt has not recruited new teachers in years! Schools are ill-equipped and you're talking about UK & Canada... Seems some of you like justifying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by duduade: 11:54am On Oct 14
onome25:

Very very good question grin
Now let me reply U grin

U: To which school
Me: To audio school of stealing🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by onlinestaff247: 11:55am On Oct 14
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-recruit-74000-teachers/#google_vignette

They should recruit from the pool of NPOWER NTeach teachers.
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Toneymoye(m): 11:56am On Oct 14
I advise the unemployed youths to grab the opportunity, don't listen to lazy ones that are busy wailing online .

2 Likes

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Ready2speak: 11:58am On Oct 14
Who will pay them or do you mean to say you want to sack some?
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by qanda: 11:59am On Oct 14
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Hoelujohn: 12:11pm On Oct 14
santaclaws:

Keep deceiving yourself. Lagos state govt has not recruited new teachers in years! Schools are ill-equipped and you're talking about UK & Canada... Seems some of you like justifying nonsense.

The problem I have with your initial post is you saying that they are using unqualified teachers. Some qualified teachers are rubbish. They can't even deliver up to the of the so called unqualified
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by MVLOX(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14
Make I dust my CV.... I get TRCN way dey waste for years now

2 Likes

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by santaclaws: 12:16pm On Oct 14
Hoelujohn:

The problem I have with your initial post is you saying that they are using unqualified teachers. Some qualified teachers are rubbish. They can't even deliver up to the of the so called unqualified
So if qualified teachers who studied education at NCE and B.Edu level are rubbish it's the WAEC certificate holders who work as non- teaching staff that would teach better? Try to sit down and reason before writing...

I am writing as someone who has 1st class knowledge of what is happening in Lagos state public schools.

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by authenticizzy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14
UBTH Institute of Health Science Tech 2024/2025 Admission Now Open. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institute of Health Sciences and Technology, of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City for the 2024/2025 academic session

For more Details: Visit>>>[url] https://schoolonlineadmissions.com/ubth-institute-of-health-science-tech-2024-2025-admission-now-open/[/url]

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Hmmmmm2024: 12:23pm On Oct 14
xprojectlive:

The fear of VDM is the beginning of wisdom

They're waking up because VDM want to make them look bad
exactly....
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by NiceLegs(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14
How many Teacher's can buy Benz?
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by uuzba(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14
Basicend:
At least N70,000 minimum wage sure. .
People that are wailing now should try and apply ooo cool

Is this French you're speaking?
You didn't hear when govt said they're broke?
They're broke for paying N70k.
but they're not broke for spending N160millon per Senator on jeep
and Aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Akinomoakin121: 12:37pm On Oct 14
Aleem26:
To which school
what will be good for your hearing??
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by mctech(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14
santaclaws:

Even Lagos state-owned public schools don't have enough teaching staff. They have not recruited teachers in years! Most public primary schools in Lagos are using non-teaching staff as teachers and they don't want to employ qualified ones cos they don't wanna pay salaries... .

I thought Lagos recruit teachers every year.

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by santaclaws: 12:46pm On Oct 14
mctech:

I thought Lagos recruit teachers every year.

LOL for where? A lot of teachers are retiring, none are being employed to replace them. They use non-teaching staff who earn minimum wage to fill the shortage... Alausa economics... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by SocialJustice: 1:07pm On Oct 14
Powerfly:
Recruit and owe them abiii so they'll inturn start selling puff puff in the class.. angry
Even with this, still expect 50,000 people to apply for the 2000 slots. Nigeria is just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by aywagze(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14
Create a standard learning environment and repair the classrooms too ..πŸ€”
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14
Better! There was a time I was the only teacher in school for two consecutive days. Govt schools got little joy and motivation. Rhetorically, Teaching? No. This shouldn't be a lifetime job for a trained engineer.
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Armanipounds: 1:46pm On Oct 14
Na normal ghost jobs nau
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by IamCookie(f): 2:11pm On Oct 14
santaclaws:

LOL for where? A lot of teachers are retiring, none are being employed to replace them. They use non-teaching staff who earn minimum wage to fill the shortage... Alausa economics... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can lie for Africa oOo! I am not sure you know much about Lagos state. Lagos will never use non teaching staff to fill in . I work in Lagos and a civil servant.
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by IamCookie(f): 2:15pm On Oct 14
NiceLegs:
How many Teacher's can buy Benz?

Is everyone required to use benz !? Benz is not an ideal representation of a good and fulfilling life .
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by santaclaws: 2:28pm On Oct 14
IamCookie:

You can lie for Africa oOo! I am not sure you know much about Lagos state. Lagos will never use non teaching staff to fill in . I work in Lagos and a civil servant.

LOL, I can lie for Africa when my relative is a Head Master in a Lagos state owned primary school?

Just dey play... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by ebubenmuo(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14
Please house send the link to apply for the job biko
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Powerfly(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14
SocialJustice:
Even with this, still expect 50,000 people to apply for the 2000 slots. Nigeria is just pathetic.

Everyday I have a reason to swear for this country. Everyday
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by ENOAKPAN1992: 6:58pm On Oct 14
Hope their renumeration will worth it
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by youngrichnigga: 7:03pm On Oct 14
This number 74, 000 reminds me of Festus Keyamo's fraudulent recruitment into 774,000 744 local government areas.......nothing has been heard about that story since 😭😭😭😭
Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:13am On Oct 15
Powerfly:
Recruit and owe them abiii so they'll inturn start selling puff puff in the class.. angry

It is not fair that you nade me fall off my bed while laughing 😩😩

1 Like

Re: FG To Recruit 74,000 Teachers by Powerfly(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15
ABANGWABOI:

It is not fair that you nade me fall off my bed while laughing 😩😩

But it's the truth nah. They'll even employ one student as sales rep for the new side business.
I just tire for this country wahalaiπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ™†

(1) (2) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Saiful-Islam Deeneeya Graduates From Nuhu Bamalli Poly / Any Update On Nigerian Law School 13/14 Bar Part 2 Exam Results / FUTO Post Graduate 2014/2015 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.