Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,710 members, 7,938,147 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (215019 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2012
obusco4lyfe: @house pls i nid 2 knw if ds is genuine....i jst got a mail nw showin me dt my appointment has been reschedule frm aug22 to aug10 nd i dint even request 4 an emergency date...pls i nid ansa
yes it is very well genuine,if u rememba vividly when u where sheduling ur appointment date,when u got to dat part where you see something like a calender where u now choose a date,dere is a note below stating that your interview date can be shifted 14 days forward if you check the box beside it.so the gist now is dat ,mayb u checkd(clicked in the box) the box.Mine too was like dat,I was sheduled for beginning of august,and I later got a mail confirming that my appointment date had been sheduled for middle of july.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2012
phy:

If your interview is not early next week, you may just wait till monday before contacting them.

Ok bro tanx.. I ll just wait till then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by dbaba2: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2012
obusco4lyfe: @house pls i nid 2 knw if ds is genuine....i jst got a mail nw showin me dt my appointment has been reschedule frm aug22 to aug10 nd i dint even request 4 an emergency date...pls i nid ansa

Its very genuine. I need something like that too.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2012
@house

Please is toefl printout good to be presented .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Why don't you call SEVIS on 1-703-603-3400 or e-mail them at fmjfee.sevis@dhs.gov. Put "Payment Verification" in the subject line. Include your name, SEVIS ID number, and the confirmation number.

Ok bro lemme email them though this weekend.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by walex57(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
GboyegaD:

Walahi, those boys are unrepentant. Imagine, I moved the last bowl of stew into the freezer and brought the vegetable to the fridge. I woke up and found a vegetable stained fork in the zinc and so I checked my vegetables and saw that they had scapped it again. I had to accost them but they both denied. Anyways, it was only summer lease I signed so I dey move out by the end of summer. The thing vex me because me I dey struggle pay and person wey dey come school on financial aid dey steal my food.
hehehehehehe...my belle ooo... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....so dem dey scrape food for yankee...hmmm...infact i'm not only coming with shelf and padlock..i'm also coming with naija made chain...and i will intergrate it with alarm system #kitting up#... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
yankison: @house

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by walex57(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
[quote author=yankison][/quote]
Yeah as long as your original TOEFL result isn't with you, the online printout is acceptable, just be armed with your username and password should incase the VO wants to confirm...that was what i used although it wasn't asked for from the VO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
yankison: @house

Has anyone presented toefl present and was rejected
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
walex57:
Yeah as long as your original TOEFL result isn't with you, the online printout is acceptable, just be armed with your username and password should incase the VO wants to confirm...that was what i used although it wasn't asked for from the VO

Ok boss nice try , but how many pages did u printout , am thinking the first page dat carries the scores and name is most relevant
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
WARYZ: yes it is very well genuine,if u rememba vividly when u where sheduling ur appointment date,when u got to dat part where you see something like a calender where u now choose a date,dere is a note below stating that your interview date can be shifted 14 days forward if you check the box beside it.so the gist now is dat ,mayb u checkd(clicked in the box) the box.Mine too was like dat,I was sheduled for beginning of august,and I later got a mail confirming that my appointment date had been sheduled for middle of july.
can i Still reschedule because d date dey gave me isnt stil convenient, i wld prefer either d last wk of july or first wk of aug....can i stil req 4 an emergency date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by fittty(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
deevick246:

What you seems to be bothered about is within your power. The V0 has no right to denied any applicant on the grounds that there is no continuation or progression in the line of study. That is why there are questions like these"why study this course or what benefit does this course hold to you?" ( For a graduate of Economics like you, you can say you are interested in working for the Nigeria government, you intend to join the Central Bank or ministry of Finance, to ensure that Budgets preparation and allocation are done without any bias and to ensure that the purposes for which the budget were allocated are well executed.....bla bla, this is just a hint)The onus lies on the applicant to educate the VO on why he or she has choose to follow this new study path and I tell you, this is where most people in this kind of scenario who didn't get their visas missed it. You need to be well armed as to why you are changing your study line in this particular time in your life. If you study the thread well, you will notice that recent interviews only requires portraying genuine study intention to the VO and not documents presentations as we have thought or has it has been before. The reason is simple, the VOs only want to accord genuine students the opportunity to actualise their dreams of going to the US to study. Best of Luck man.

Thanks bruv. O lenu cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by fittty(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
phy:

Weldone deevick!

@fittty your questions are getting me a bit worried. Deevick took his time in his previous post and gave you different branches of pub admin and you're still scared. Even as an engineer I can apply for Pub admin, defend it before the VO and get the visa. Pls try to do more research about your major or any other major you're interested in very well - it is worth it. If truly you want to study as a means to integrate yourself into the system, pls give it the best shot.

Big up bruv.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by walex57(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
yankison:

Ok boss nice try , but how many pages did u printout , am thinking the first page dat carries the scores and name is most relevant
i printed all the preceeding pages as well not just the first page and i stapled them together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by emmanuelkim: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Hmm...let me see.. Do you still wanna apply for the fall semester? Why dont you get a letter of employment from an Agric related company or an id card from an Agric related firm cos I dont know how IT related to Agric o..The VO might ask you to correlate them both.I dont think you should change your job status cos the VO might wonder how you got a job within the brief period between your interviews..And besides, he might ask for your pay slips too.Maybe the gurus can help our guy out o.

I wil be going for the Next semester since There is no available date in July and August, Thanks how can i reach you so that we can talk?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by emmanuelkim: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2012
WARYZ: yes it is very well genuine,if u rememba vividly when u where sheduling ur appointment date,when u got to dat part where you see something like a calender where u now choose a date,dere is a note below stating that your interview date can be shifted 14 days forward if you check the box beside it.so the gist now is dat ,mayb u checkd(clicked in the box) the box.Mine too was like dat,I was sheduled for beginning of august,and I later got a mail confirming that my appointment date had been sheduled for middle of july.

It is very Coorect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
House I have plaster on the right side of my head and my interview is Saturday . Am afraid d vo might be thinking I shud reapply or no interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
yankison: House I have plaster on the right side of my head and my interview is Saturday . Am afraid d vo might be thinking I shud reapply or no interview
Don't worry man.. Just make sure d plaster is neatly placed..lolz.. D funi ti is dat I was in d same situation as u before but dis time it was cough.. But when I reach there, I forget say I get cough grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
leadzeal:
Don't worry man.. Just make sure d plaster is neatly placed..lolz.. D funi ti is dat I was in d same situation as u before but dis time it was cough.. But when I reach there, I forget say I get cough grin

Thanks leadzeal

Now I feel relaxed . I will share my short interview success story when am back . Coz I know the ticket is waiting for me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
emmanuelkim:

I wil be going for the Next semester since There is no available date in July and August, Thanks how can i reach you so that we can talk?
. Ofcourse you can. I even replied you.You can reach me on mails2dolittle@gmail.com.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
obusco4lyfe: can i Still reschedule because d date dey gave me isnt stil convenient, i wld prefer either d last wk of july or first wk of aug....can i stil req 4 an emergency date
yes u can still request 4 an emergency date,but make sure you attach the front page of ur i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
Who is hitting the lagos embassy on thursday the 19th of july?...I am,and who else?waiting for replies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by WARYZ(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
My Blood was deniedd 2day at the abuja embassy,its so painfull though embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2012
larondo2012: Pay for SEVIS fee without the "cotonou wahala" by contacting 07058894547 or "exam.registration2010@yahoo.com"!
who is d person nd wat is d pesin goin 2 do?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2012
WARYZ: My Blood was deniedd 2day at the abuja embassy,its so painfull though embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

Hehe , it seems dis abuja office is cruel this season o .

Wots happening there . Anyone hitting abuja soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by sndrmrtns: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
yankison:

Hehe , it seems dis abuja office is cruel this season o .

Wots happening there . Anyone hitting abuja soon

It's not about embassy centers but VO that interview you because each VO has target number of visa to issue out each month that accumulate to annual percentage and when VO reach target they will close their window and reopen to deny people with many questions and also notice if you give good reason and got denied without no reason just book another appointment and ask for God favor....Thats why reason of favor is very important in Yanke embassy.When you notice VO with many questions just try to look for window with few question and get your Visa.My view may not be accepted here but worth the research for 12yrs now.Goodluck to everyone interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
sndrmrtns:

It's not about embassy centers but VO that interview you because each VO has target number of visa to issue out each month that accumulate to annual percentage and when VO reach target they will close their window and reopen to deny people with many questions and also notice if you give good reason and got denied without no reason just book another appointment and ask for God favor....Thats why reason of favor is very important in Yanke embassy.When you notice VO with many questions just try to look for window with few question and get your Visa.My view may not be accepted here but worth the research for 12yrs now.Goodluck to everyone interview.

Though this claim is controversial it's likelyhood is plausible. I will agree with the notion that the embassy as a whole as a target quota for each specified period of time( I.e fall,summer,spring,...). But refering this said 'quota' to each VO, dat I can't firmly affirm or even debate due to the limitation of my knowing. But since u hinted sth abt a 12 yrs research thingy, can u please throw some light to it if u can. It will help d hus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
WARYZ: Who is hitting the lagos embassy on thursday the 19th of july?...I am,and who else?waiting for replies

Have u gone for the interview before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
leadzeal:

Though this claim is controversial it's likelyhood is plausible. I will agree with the notion that the embassy as a whole as a target quota for each specified period of time( I.e fall,summer,spring,...). But refering this said 'quota' to each VO, dat I can't firmly affirm or even debate due to the limitation of my knowing. But since u hinted sth abt a 12 yrs research thingy, can u please throw some light to it if u can. It will help d hus

Was about to ask same tin, I would just like to know d quantity of visa each VO is allowed to issue , and I gueSs u use to work at the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Emmanuelson(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
@ house please a friend of mine needs to write toefl asap and d sch told him he need high mark..pls house have anybody got a link on whr he can reg and aw he can get that high score[i mean runz tinz]..pls reply asap..thanks a bunch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by yankison(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
Emmanuelson: @ house please a friend of mine needs to write toefl asap and d sch told him he need high mark..pls house have anybody got a link on whr he can reg and aw he can get that high score[i mean runz tinz]..pls reply asap..thanks a bunch

Lol high score ? in need Runz indeed . Y can't ur friend study and write it then get familiar to how VO make pronounciations, but sorry if u not diggin me . Well I can help u register for 25k when does he need to submit the report to d skool . NO runz o

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.