Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,860 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1054123 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: No worries, don't forget to tell us how it went.
sure i will,its very good efforts from you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2013
supermario1: sure i will,its very good efforts from you
Ok gr8.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
supermario1: hi,hope u all keeping well
the 19 weeks waiting time is over this week,i called the court today and they told me that the embassy didn't reply and havent sent the bundle to the court.
i dont know what that mean,is it good or bad for my case.
can anyone answer me plz
thanks,have a nice day
did anybody had the same experience
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abbeyuk: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
@justwise and others,

Great job on this site guys!!!!!.

Got my visa application refused in Dec, appealed and now, I got a response from the Tribunal that the respondent has withdrawn it original decision(s). Do I understand correctly from recent threads here that I can contact UKBA/BHC directly? If yes, can anyone provide the contact details PLEASE. The visa application was refused by the ECO in Abuja, though I applied in Lagos, so is it better to ring, email, etc Abuja or Lagos? Perhaps, I have to wait for the UKBA/BHC to contact me first. Not sure what the next steps is. I am counting on your advise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
@supermario1

The Tribunal must have giving you and the Embassy a date the review will come to an end isn't it? If the date has expired then you can contact the Tribunal regarding the next step about your case, make the Tribunal aware that you've not heard from the Embassy regarding your case so that. Your case will be in the list for hearing. If you have a lawyer, your lawyer can do all this bustling on your behalf. I have heard of cases gone pass 19 weeks then within the following month the appellant was called to submit their passport and issued visa. Well, if the Tribunal did not hear from the Embassy they will write you in the next 2 months notifying you of the hearing date. Hope this piece of information help. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
@abbeyuk

Was it visiting visa you applied for? If yes, do not contact the Embassy for now they will contact you soon trust me. Just be patient because they do not like pressure. Thank God they withdrew their initial decision, this means the visa is all yours, so don't worry. Thank God for good news like this. Rejoice in the Lord he's done it for you. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
lamosy: @supermario1

The Tribunal must have giving you and the Embassy a date the review will come to an end isn't it? If the date has expired then you can contact the Tribunal regarding the next step about your case, make the Tribunal aware that you've not heard from the Embassy regarding your case so that. Your case will be in the list for hearing. If you have a lawyer, your lawyer can do all this bustling on your behalf. I have heard of cases gone pass 19 weeks then within the following month the appellant was called to submit their passport and issued visa. Well, if the Tribunal did not hear from the Embassy they will write you in the next 2 months notifying you of the hearing date. Hope this piece of information help. Cheers.
@lamosy thanks very much for your reply,god bless you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2013

shall i ask my wife back home to call the embassy in cairo ,and ask them whats going on now.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
abbeyuk: @justwise and others,

Great job on this site guys!!!!!.

Got my visa application refused in Dec, appealed and now, I got a response from the Tribunal that the respondent has withdrawn it original decision(s). Do I understand correctly from recent threads here that I can contact UKBA/BHC directly? If yes, can anyone provide the contact details PLEASE. The visa application was refused by the ECO in Abuja, though I applied in Lagos, so is it better to ring, email, etc Abuja or Lagos? Perhaps, I have to wait for the UKBA/BHC to contact me first. Not sure what the next steps is. I am counting on your advise.

Did the letter from the tribunal state what next to do? I mean what other info was in that letter from the tribunal?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by abbeyuk: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
@lamosy: Thanks a lot, that's comforting. Yes, it was a visiting visa. Whats the waiting timeline. 1 month?
@justwise : Thanks for your response too. Nothing else in the letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
@abbeyuk

Waiting timeline is 6 weeks. A guy on this thread who I gave advice to sometime ago, his case is same as yours. He got his visa a month and 5 days. I pray for the spirit of God to send his angels to hasten your visa in Jesus name...Amen. It shall be so by the grace of God. Take care. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2013
@supermario1

If you have a lawyer he or she can do that on behalf of your wife. The Embassy can be funny and may not want to give the outcome of the review to your wife, because the Tribunal gave them 19 weeks to review your case in which the Embassy was suppose to ring you within the 19 weeks had it been they overturn their initial decision, since they maintained their initial decision without ringing your wife to submit passport, now their business is with the Tribunal, because they have to write a statement to Tribunal explaining why they maintained their initial decision and send the bundles with the statement to Tribunal for hearing. In the nutshell, give Embassy 2 weeks to see if they can overturn their decision if they didn't, then you can contact Tribunal directly and table your matter to know the way forward. I pray God in his infinite mercy to cause the ECM or ECO to overturn their decision whether the ECM like it or not for the sake of your wife in Jesus mighty name I pray...amen. Man can fail you but God almighty can NEVER fail you Mario....ok. Myself and your wife are in same situation. I'll keep you and your wife posted if there's anything new. Make sure you're there for your wife and give her word of encouragement and Love. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2013

If you have a lawyer he or she can do that on behalf of your wife. The Embassy can be funny and may not want to give the outcome of the review to your wife, because the Tribunal gave them 19 weeks to review your case in which the Embassy was suppose to ring you within the 19 weeks had it been they overturn their initial decision, since they maintained their initial decision without ringing your wife to submit passport, now their business is with the Tribunal, because they have to write a statement to Tribunal explaining why they maintained their initial decision and send the bundles with the statement to Tribunal for hearing. In the nutshell, give Embassy 2 weeks to see if they can overturn their decision if they didn't, then you can contact Tribunal directly and table your matter to know the way forward. I pray God in his infinite mercy to cause the ECM or ECO to overturn their decision whether the ECM like it or not for the sake of your wife in Jesus mighty name I pray...amen. Man can fail you but God almighty can NEVER fail you Mario....ok. Myself and your wife are in same situation. I'll keep you and your wife posted if there's anything new. Make sure you're there for your wife and give her word of encouragement and Love. Cheers.
thanks lamosy for these advices wishing you all the best
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2013
@lamosy

at what stage you are now in your appeal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
@supermario1

The end of April will make it 6 month, and if I've not heard from the Tribunal I'll ask my lawyer to contact them on my behalf. I'm praying to God to help me because its long I've seen my husband. If I count from when my appeal was received till now its more than 19 weeks, but if I count from the date on my acknowledgement letter 1st of May will make it 19 weeks. I am blooming tired of the wait. But a friend appealed July 12th 2012 Embassy rang her 12th November 2012, 26th of November 2012 she was called to pick up her Visa. I calculated her waiting time it was 19 weeks and 5 days. Though she said her husband is a military man that the military wrote a letter on her behalf to the Embassy.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013

The end of April will make it 6 month, and if I've not heard from the Tribunal I'll ask my lawyer to contact them on my behalf. I'm praying to God to help me because its long I've seen my husband. If I count from when my appeal was received till now its more than 19 weeks, but if I count from the date on my acknowledgement letter 1st of May will make it 19 weeks. I am blooming tired of the wait. But a friend appealed July 12th 2012 Embassy rang her 12th November 2012, 26th of November 2012 she was called to pick up her Visa. I calculated her waiting time it was 19 weeks and 5 days. Though she said her husband is a military man that the military wrote a letter on her behalf to the Embassy.
all the best,and soon u will hear good news.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
@supermario1

Thank you very much Mario. Good news shall be yours very soon. God will wipe away the tears of your wife over this visa and turn it to joy and happiness for both of you in Jesus name...Amen. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
mu uk visa has been refused in January 2013 but i have loggin admin review and yesterday received call from ukba and they said dicided to overturn their decision and able to process application. but they said your CAS latter date expier means intake as been passed away so you should ave extension letter or up to date cas. now university will issue me new cas letter in june and i will submit my passport with new cas and successful review e mail. so pls tell m is it ok now?

thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
@shah39

Can't the university send you the CAS letter before June? If yes, try and sought it out ASAP so as to get your visa on time...ok. Congratulations. I pray to God to see you thru all this in Jesus name...Amen. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
unversity cant send new cas before june. is there any problem to apply with cas in june for visa. as eco said me to bring this with admin review e mail. university intake start in september and cant apply before3 months.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
@shah39

That's fine what the ECO said. Wait for the CAS letter to come so you can submit the letter and Admin email together. Wish you good luck. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by shah39: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
i think now their is no problem. when i will submit my dox and passports ECO will issue visa as mentioned in the e mail.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
@whymyheart

Its a pity things went the wrong way. I'm sorry UK Immigration rules can not be bend solely on the ground of a forged documents. Whether it is your fault or somebody's else's its absolutely non of the business of the rules. Hence the 10 years ban stand its ground. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do for now until the time come to an end. Lies and forged documents are serious offence when it comes to the rules, the rules is no respecta of anybody. The deed has been done can not be undone. So when the ban tenure is over and you want to reapply please I urge you to get serious police report to back up your application and include the affidavit of the original WAEC. Always make enquiry yourself rather than sending people to do things for you without been present. Sorry about this predicament. Though there's nothing God can not do. The heart of a king is in the hands of the Lord he turns it to any direction he pleases, so God can turn your situation around. Never loose hope. Your dream will come through because you've spoken the truth regarding your papers, God will never leave you he will help you...ok. Take care. Care.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2013
@whymyheart

If i knew that you are one of those visa-agents i wouldn't have bothered replying you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1139862/visa#13497169
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2013
@justwise

You mean whymyheart is a bloody Visa-Agent? You mean the guy is a crook? I mean that does not speak well of him. Didn't you tell him we don't joke with people's cases on this thread? Don't worry He will get what he deserves. Keep up the good work...ok. Have a nice day. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
lamosy: @justwise

You mean whymyheart is a bloody Visa-Agent? You mean the guy is a crook? I mean that does not speak well of him. Didn't you tell him we don't joke with people's cases on this thread? Don't worry He will get what he deserves. Keep up the good work...ok. Have a nice day. Cheers.

He is, a look at his profile reviewed that, somebody who was promising people visa to practically any country in the world is here crying for help.

@lamosy
i appreciate how helpful you have being to people here. good job.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
@justwise

Bloody lunatic. Crook head slot, excuse my language. Thank God he got the 10 years he deserve from BHC. I told him the Immigration rules is no respecta of any thwart like him. Thank you for fishing out the bloody burger. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.