Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1051766 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oridiya: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
My visa is finally approved

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017
Sent documents to Sheffield from Lagos June 5th and it arrived on the 7th

Husband sent original marriage certificate from IK to Sheffield on June 6th and it arrived 7th

Discovered we didn't add 6 months bank statement of his paid employment and sent the documents July 1st

Decision made 23rd August
Passport collected 31st August

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oridiya: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
I made a lot of mistakes

I posted one here. On the main application form, I entered my details as spouse details instead of my husband's details.

On the Appendix 2, I entered the wrong category. It should be self employed plus salaried employment. This is because my husband has been self employed since December but I chose salaried employement all through because I was confused.

I submitted all necessary financial documents though.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bereabul(f): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Oridiya:

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017

Husband sent original marriage certificate from IK to Sheffield on June 6th and it arrived 7th

Discovered we didn't add 6 months bank statement of his paid employment and sent the documents July 1st

Aww!!!!! Oridiya congrats. Our God is faithful.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oridiya:

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017

Congratulations ....... Right way or wrong way.... All way nah way ......

You realized mistakes and countered them.........

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oridiya:

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017

Congratulations!!! August was indeed a month of celebration for us. There was no refusal. More grace and strength for those still waiting.

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Realgeo:

Congratulations!!! August was indeed a month of celebration for us. There was no refusal. More grace and strength for those still waiting.

Looking like 100% pass rate...... It only goes to show one thing.......
You would not hear that one thing, from my very big mouth...

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hearty congratulations Oridiya. Hope this good news makes you feel better.

Oridiya:

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oridiya:

Priority wife settlement

Biometrics June 5 2017

Congratulation dear . All thanks to God for favor , God has done it again .

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ojj(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please I need help regarding a question am about to ask. My friend from the uk got a Nigeria visa for 3months,after arriving at MMIA the pp was stamped for 1month stay which she didn't know.She stayed for 1month and 2wks.when she was going back they told her at the airport that she has over stayed and even demanded money from her which she refuse to give them and told them it was 3months visa she had and has only spent 1month 2wks.after much aguement while she held her grounds they let her go. Now she wants to apply for another visa to come during the Chrismas holiday,will this affect her application to get visa at the embassy in London.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
ojj:
Please I need help regarding a question am about to ask. My friend from the uk got a Nigeria visa for 3months,after arriving at MMIA the pp was stamped for 1month stay which she didn't know.She stayed for 1month and 2wks.when she was going back they told her at the airport that she has over stayed and even demanded money from her which she refuse to give them and told them it was 3months visa she had and has only spent 1month 2wks.after much aguement while she held her grounds they let her go. Now she wants to apply for another visa to come during the Chrismas holiday,will this affect her application to get visa at the embassy in London.

Is your friend Nigerian? Was her passport stamped negatively?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ojj(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Is your friend Nigerian? Was her passport stamped negatively?
she is not from Nigeria and there was no negative stamp on the passport. Just the stamp of arrival and departure date.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
ojj:
she is not from Nigeria and there was no negative stamp on the passport. Just the stamp of arrival and departure date.

Do not think any issue would arise upon new visa application ...............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ojj(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do not think any issue would arise upon new visa application ...............
Ok. Thanks so much
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by richdopeboi: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is just a big thank you message for uncle @Lexusgs430 for all the help during my application grin very grateful available for any advice I learnt from the best no one would believe I read this 313 back to back for months it was my favourite subject I came out in glory anyway Good luck to everyone still waiting for a response it will come in due time have Faith.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:
This is just a big thank you message for uncle @Lexusgs430 for all the help during my application grin very grateful available for any advice I learnt from the best

Runaway student, where u comot from?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:
This is just a big thank you message for uncle @Lexusgs430 for all the help during my application grin very grateful available for any advice I learnt from the best no one would believe I read this 313 back to back for months it was my favourite subject I came out in glory anyway Good luck to everyone still waiting for a response it will come in due time have Faith.

Data nah almost free for UK nah, no wonder you could read all pages........

How UK dey treat you?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by richdopeboi: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
I Hail oh Been busy busy oh sorry I didn't come earlier arrived in may smiley just came to share my testimony �
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:

Where you see uncle? I am 21 at heart? You cannot rub old papa for my head........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by richdopeboi: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Data wasn't free when I applied in naija oh you forgot Freebasicairtel got me duo it was all worth it uk is chilled my brother just like I thought it would be too much jobs self you go tire
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:
I Hail oh Been busy busy oh sorry I didn't come earlier arrived in may smiley just came to share my testimony �

No worries, pleased your application was successful (all the mountain climbing, night vigil, fasting & all round prayer), no waste...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:
Data wasn't free when I applied in naija oh you forgot Freebasicairtel got me duo it was all worth it uk is chilled my brother just like I thought it would be too much jobs self you go tire

For all the pain, laid the gains......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by richdopeboi: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lol no be lie I could read back on some pages some dude was questioning your vast experience he needs some coaching.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by richdopeboi: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
After a bag a refusal I was given mercy baba God too much oh
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
richdopeboi:
After a bag a refusal I was given mercy baba God too much oh

You did your homework well and eventually submitted a knockout.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Shawnbose: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Good morning guys, do we have any June applicant on this forum ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mamalicious: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Hi everyone. Please i want to confirm if SU07/12 is the only sponsorship undertaking form my hubby is to fill. Is he going to sign it of any where?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Semilorepupo: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good day all. Please can some one help me on what is required of me for a spousal visa application from nigeria. Although my wedding is next month. But i want to know all the necessary requiremnts and what my guy is expected to come along with to Nigeria. As i want to apply as soon as possible after the wedding. Thabk you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good evening all, nice to be here again.putting finishing touches trying to tidy up things putting application by next month by God's grace.my question
1. What letter will my wife require from the employer
2.what must the letter of employment contain

That about the last thing for now
If any will ask
Your response will be appreciated
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MzMakeyz: 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been a silent follower for months now, Thanks to my Husband who told me about this forum. We read all the pages back to back before we applied and to God be praised it turned out gloriously and I collected my VISA this morning.
Thanks to all the lecturers in the house, to those who asked one question or the other and also to those who answered. You all helped a great deal.
To all those waiting for thiers, Be strong and Courageous,Our God is a Way Maker!
My Timeline will come soon.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MzMakeyz: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
My Timeline
Standard Application
26th May: Online Application started and completed
5th June: Biometrics done/ Supporting Document sent to hubby via DHL
7th June: Supporting document sent via Royal mail on Special delivery.
8th June: Recieved by UKVI (tracked via online for confirmation)
27th June: Email that Application is recieved in Sheffield and is prepared for consideration.
23rd August: Decision made (Tracked by Hubby)
1st Sept: TLS email Decision made(@ 9:25am)
1st Sept: TLS email Passport ready for collection (@15:50)
6th Sept: Passort collected with Visa.

CHEERS!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Semilorepupo:
Good day all. Please can some one help me on what is required of me for a spousal visa application from nigeria. Although my wedding is next month. But i want to know all the necessary requiremnts and what my guy is expected to come along with to Nigeria. As i want to apply as soon as possible after the wedding. Thabk you

Have you read all pages on this thread ?

It's not what he brings that matters, is how you have been getting yourselves prepared, from 6 months ago (financials) + 24 months ago (communication log, support documents, pictures etc etc etc )
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2017
readynow:
Good evening all, nice to be here again.putting finishing touches trying to tidy up things putting application by next month by God's grace.my question
1. What letter will my wife require from the employer
2.what must the letter of employment contain

That about the last thing for now
If any will ask
Your response will be appreciated

If you are asking this question, it clearly points to the fact that, you want to skip Lecture 001, but want to pass Exam 001 .........

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.