Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1055618 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Monmarri post=79696908][/quote]

Send me a link for this type of visa.............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And you want to apply for spousal visa?........ lipsrsealed

It is fiance visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri made it very clear, she wanted to apply for fiancé visa not spouse visa. They are two different set of applications

Lexusgs430:

And you want to apply for spousal visa?........ lipsrsealed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Univas01:
Monmarri made it very clear, she wanted to apply for fiancé visa not spouse visa. They are two different set of applications

Share a link to this type of visa........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Send me a link for this type of visa.............

Fiancé visa is meant for http://www.visabureau.com/uk/fiance-visa.aspx
UK Fiance Visa - UK Visa Bureau

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa
Family visas: apply, extend or switch - GOV.UK
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Univas01:

What are the requirements for this type of visa?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Fiancé visa is meant for http://www.visabureau.com/uk/fiance-visa.aspx
UK Fiance Visa - UK Visa Bureau

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa
Family visas: apply, extend or switch - GOV.UK

Seen..... Goodluck.... Feed us back on progress......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oh ok! You will spend more money and you will have to proof that you’ve been in relationship for at least 2years if you’re going down fiancé visa application route.

Bear in mind that, you’ll not be allowed to work whilst on fiancé visa until you change your status and fiancé visa won’t count towards your 5years indefinite leave to remain.

Monmarri:

Thanks for respond. The reason is partner can't come down to Nigeria due to work. So that means one is spending twice for the both visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What are the requirements for this type of visa?.....

It is the same requirements with spouse visa. The only thing that is different is that you d'nt have court marriage certificate. U have to come to UK and give notice of marriage for 28days when u marry then u apply for spouse visa.

For fiance visa one is only given six months, and one cannot work with it. Unlike spouse visa that u are given 2.5 years. And you can work with it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

It is the same requirements with spouse visa. The only thing that is different is that you d'nt have court marriage certificate. U have to come to UK and give notice of marriage for 28days when u marry then u apply for spouse visa.

For fiance visa one is only given six months, and one cannot work with it. Unlike spouse visa that u are given 2.5 years. And you can work with it.

So for a whole 6 months, nah either house husband or house wife, the person go be?.....

Feed us back.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Univas01:
Oh ok! You will spend more money and you will have to proof that you’ve been in relationship for at least 2years if you’re going down fiancé visa application route.

Bear in mind that, you’ll not be allowed to work whilst on fiancé visa until you change your status and fiancé visa won’t count towards your 5years indefinite leave to remain.

Many thanks for your response. Too much to spend. But can I go to my university to get my degree certificate and transcript and use it as test of English? I studied Germany language in school and I hope it will be accepted? Thanks for your time
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So for a whole 6 months, nah either house husband or house wife, the person go be?.....

Feed us back.......

Not really. One can get a nanny's work and be able to safe for spouse visa. I am not sure one have to stay for the whole six months. I guess after your marriage you can apply for spouse visa immediately and pay for NHS fees BC fiance visa d'nt pay for NHS fees. I really need assistance of those that have gone through this route to put me through please. Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Not really. One can get a nanny's work and be able to safe for spouse visa. I am not sure one have to stay for the whole six months. I guess after your marriage you can apply for spouse visa immediately and pay for NHS fees BC fiance visa d'nt pay for NHS fees. I really need assistance of those that have gone through this route to put me through please. Thank you

Assuming you are conducting this nanny job illegally, something happens to the child, requiring investigation....

How do you intend to tackle this situation?......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Assuming you are conducting this nanny job illegally, something happens to the child, requiring investigation....

How do you intend to tackle this situation?......

Lol! Too much questions. I do nanny's job only for my family relations who can cover me up. The person even employing you as illegal nanny knows that he or she needs to cover u. Otherwise the legal person is the one that will land himself in problem. Why must he hire an illegal nanny? Lol if not looking for cheaper pay. Lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Lol! Too much questions. I do nanny's job only for my family relations who can cover me up. The person even employing you as illegal nanny knows that he or she needs to cover u. Otherwise the legal person is the one that will land himself in problem. Why must he hire an illegal nanny? Lol if not looking for cheaper pay. Lol

Hmmmmmm.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Where attending interview for spouse do you need to take original documents or photocopy is okay
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
reemix123:
Where attending interview for spouse do you need to take original documents or photocopy is okay

Original documents is advisable
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AdaUK: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Monmarri:

Original documents is advisable
Hello Monmarri
Please is it okay to send you a mail, I was t to make some private enquiry
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
How many photos are required to include in spouse visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
There’s no specific amount of photos to include. However, the pictures should capture a specific moment or timeline e.g picture of both of you during holiday. Someone’s idea is to have 2 pictures on a A4 size paper with annotation to capture the timelines.

reemix123:
How many photos are required to include in spouse visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 12:59am On Jul 01, 2019
AdaUK:

Hello Monmarri
Thanks

Yes of course Adauk. I will reply to your mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mayowa198426: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2019
Monmarri:

Yes of course Adauk. I will reply to your mail

Can send one too Sir please?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Mayowa198426:

Can send one too Sir please?

Yes of course
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by STENON(f): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmm... let me come and join this class. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TrumpsWall: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
There's a bobo in the making wink

STENON:
Hmmm... let me come and join this class. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
AdaUK:

Hello Monmarri
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4158866/living-uk-life-uk-immigrant#62102073
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mayowa198426: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Monmarri:

Yes of course

Kindly follow back so i can send you the email Sir
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Univas01:
There’s no specific amount of photos to include. However, the pictures should capture a specific moment or timeline e.g picture of both of you during holiday. Someone’s idea is to have 2 pictures on a A4 size paper with annotation to capture the timelines.

How many would you say as minimum . Has anyone had experience
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
reemix123:

How many would you say as minimum . Has anyone had experience

It all depends on what you have, the more the better... But mk sure the r not only recent pics...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by STENON(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
TrumpsWall:
There's a bobo in the making wink

wink lols. It's getting into reality but don't know it has lot of protocols to follow as an international student.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Odimaluv: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good evening house .

I am about to apply for a UK visa but I have a question to ask.

My husband recently got a new job four months ago but was working with another company before switching to this new one.

My question now is,
Is it ok if we add January and February pay slips from his previous company and add 4 from this company to make it 6months pay slips.

Please justwise and other guru don't waka pay this as it's urgent.

Thanks in participation
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
You have to possibilities here;

1. You can either wait for 2 additional months and apply under category A of financial requirements of Appendix FM

2. You can combine two jobs. This would be under category B of financial requirements of Appendix FM. This category applies to sponsors who have not been in the same salaried or non-salaried employment for at least six months before the application. This is the category you will follow;

Category B requires two different calculations:

(a) Gross annual salary/income at the date of the application and
(b) actual salary/income received in the 12 months prior to the application.

Both calculations must show income above the required threshold.

Therefore, firstly your husband must calculate his gross annual salary.

If he his in salaried employment, he must count his gross annual salary at the date of the application.

Hope this info helps

Odimaluv:
Good evening house .

I am about to apply for a UK visa but I have a question to ask.

My husband recently got a new job four months ago but was working with another company before switching to this new one.

My question now is,
Is it ok if we add January and February pay slips from his previous company and add 4 from this company to make it 6months pay slips.

Please justwise and other guru don't waka pay this as it's urgent.

Thanks in participation

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (511) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.