Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? (1044 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by Ladapo(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2007
Guys,

I have always been in support of my friends' ladies until I got involved in my present relationship. I have always told my friends to take it easy with their girlfriends/wives,whn they complain of their attitudes to me.

But, guess what? I now know why some men/young men get frustrated with ladies. I think all women are the same:

1. ever nagging
2. wanting to dominate you and take control of your life (if u allow it)
3. suspecting you (even when u re sincere with them)
4. not so understanding
5. Rude
6. Unforgiven and,
7 the list is endless

what do u think? do u agree that all ladies are the same?
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by mellow(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2007
No they are not just like all men are not the same. We have some

of them good ones and some of them bad ones. Some of them bad

ones turning out better while some of them good ones ending up

sad ones. This is life for you. And remember some mothers do have

them.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by olanajim(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2007
I STRONGLY disagree. Those who reason that way had one of the following:

1. They have been moving in the wrong circle of friends;
2. They had been unlucky to meet the upright women, who are, admittedly, short in supply;
3. They have had disappointing outings with women and therefore wear pessimistic attires anywhere they find daughters of eve;
5. They have been misinformed;
6. Finally, they may be a diehard pessimists or male chauvinists who will always deny the colour of the sky even in a cloudless atmostphere.

Sure, some traits are common to all women. The above mentioned are not evenly manifested in most women. Everyone has a degree of stubborness. It is only those who had character problems that wear theirs as a germent.
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by olanajim(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2007

2. They had been unlucky to meet the upright women, who are, admittedly, short in supply;
3. They have had disappointing outings with women and therefore wear pessimistic attires anywhere they find daughters of eve;
6. Finally, they may be a diehard pessimists or male chauvinists who will always deny the colour of the sky even in a cloudless atmostphere.

Sure, some traits are common to all women. The above mentioned are not evenly manifested in most women. Everyone has a degree of stubborness. It is only those who had character problems that wear theirs as a germent.
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by olanajim(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2007

Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by finekid(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2007
All ladies are sure NOT the same!
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by mellow(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2007
olanajim my man. You short of what to write? How come you keep

posting and reposting the same thing over and over again? Need me

to come to your rescue?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by olanajim(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2007
Blame my system not me. I just clicked once. I don't need your help. I am okay.
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by finekid(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2007
Ok, I blame your system grin
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2007
Ladapo:

Guys,

I have always been in support of my friends' ladies until I got involved in my present relationship. I have always told my friends to take it easy with their girlfriends/wives,whn they complain of their attitudes to me.

But, guess what? I now know why some men/young men get frustrated with ladies. I think all women are the same:

1. ever nagging
2. wanting to dominate you and take control of your life (if u allow it)
3. suspecting you (even when u re sincere with them)
4. not so understanding
5. Rude
6. Unforgiven and,
7 the list is endless

what do u think? do u agree that all ladies are the same?

I disagree. Depends who your lady's mixed with.

None of the 7 negatives you've listed apply to my fiancee, so you must be doing something wrong.
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by mellow(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2007
ok he blamed your system. so how are you doing?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by olanajim(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2007
Mellow, I am fine.
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by sylvao2000(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2007
@poster Nop they are not the same,, soon you will fine a better one for you but you have to still check yourself out first ok
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by mellow(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
Thank God for that.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: For Guys Only. Are All Ladies The Same? by dada22(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ poster, imagine when a lady says"All guys r d same"

would u say yes?
Da immediate response 'd be "NO" "LIE,LIE"  "IT DEPENDS ON DA GUY OH"

Well dere 's no r/ship witout issues, it's left for you & your girl 2 sort it out,ok?

if your friends complained 2 u 'bout their r/ship & how their girls bleeped up, well u know he won't say his own bad side

we all have our bad sides that tend 2 piss da oda party off, so hook up wit someone u can understand her shortcomings

FOR ME,I CANNOT COPE WIT A NAGGING WOMAN, AAAGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH

(1) (Reply)

The Problems With Guys / I Need Tips On A Date For A Potential Life Partner / Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.