Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series (7540 Views)

Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by ugo2u(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2011
This is a great cartoon concept made by Nigerians for Nigerians, Africans and the World. Building quality values for our kids

[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5sOMOYwkQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4foYm7VIhpQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_S1cS4XTBQ?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmkaB6Xqry0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGY_VhD2MO4?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJ6Sn4Kr48?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

Pls share with your friends
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Egbagirl(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
correct me if im wrong, but the yoruba doesn't sound right. the intonation is a bit off.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Egbagirl(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fino is hilarious!
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
Good development!!!
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Goldenheart(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2011
mi o ri kan kan o, e jo oooooooo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
lol @ the afro. puffs. . .hmmm lipsrsealed grin
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by humblebee: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
fino with such an aged father, i want bino's glasses grin
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Egba girl:

correct me if im wrong, but the yoruba doesn't sound right. the intonation is a bit off.

You are wrong. its perfect Yoruba
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by whiteroses(f): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
Egba girl:

tiwan tiwa asha wa ede wa ko si ohun to da to grin
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Maximip(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2011
This is very nice. Would prefer this on TV to a big bunch of other stuffs. The commentary Kinda reminds of that "plastic train"
animation on BBC or thereabout.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by legedzBENZ(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2011
@op
this is fantastic!!
very original thinking, keep up the good work, accept criticsm when it comes and keep innovating
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Oba234: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2011
lol, Fino doesn't sound like a little girl. In the beginning I had a difficult time differentiate between the two characters because both their voice sounds manly.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by AdamuW: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2011
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIAQ2lXPL4?version=3&hl=en_GB&rel=0[/flash]

Thanks all for your comments. We take all of them into consideration. Whether good or bad . Our aim is to help educate and entertain kids whilst giving them elements of their Nigerian/African cultural heritage so they are proud of it.

We'll be going on TV in the UK for a limited run this Saturday 17th December to aid that effort. And we intend to get onto Nigerian and African TV screen soon also.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by hollandis(f): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2011
God forbid,My children can never watch this kind of rubbish.Can anything good ever come out of Nigeria?
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Egbagirl(f): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
I think it's a good idea to promote our own cartoons as long as the content is good. I think this is a good initiative and obviously more needs to be done but I think with time, they will get there.

As per the voices, the only thing that I did not particularly like was the fact that she kept repeating "says/said Fino/Bino etc" it was quite distracting. the voices for the mom, fino, and bino were aight. but Papa's voice wasnt sounding nice in my ear's at all. but overall, great job to those behind this. I'd rather have my kids watch this than watch the nonsense cartoons that are showing on tv today. we need more educational stuff.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by AdamuW: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
hollandis:

God forbid,My children can never watch this kind of rubbish.Can anything good ever come out of Nigeria?
@ Hollandis. Let us know precisely what you hated about the cartoon and why you won't let your children watch it. Constructive criticism is the best way to move forward. If it's something we can address, we will.

Egba girl:

I think it's a good idea to promote our own cartoons as long as the content is good. I think this is a good initiative and obviously more needs to be done but I think with time, they will get there.

As per the voices, the only thing that I did not particularly like was the fact that she kept repeating "says/said Fino/Bino etc" it was quite distracting. the voices for the mom, fino, and bino were aight. but Papa's voice wasnt sounding nice in my ear's at all. but overall, great job to those behind this. I'd rather have my kids watch this than watch the nonsense cartoons that are showing on tv today. we need more educational stuff.

@Egba girl. As you said, it’s a process. Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse etc didn’t get to where they are now in one step. We do know what good quality is and aim to keep improving. The catch 22 is that we don’t have the big budgets available to productions in the developed markets here in Nigeria. But do we keep waiting whilst the kids get nothing? I think we can have a middle ground. Aim to do the best with the little we have and go from there. In fact some of the issues you’ve raised have already been addressed in upcoming episode and we intend to keep pushing.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Egbagirl(f): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thats good to know and yea Im with you. It only gets better with time. Will be looking forward to future episodes!
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by delpee(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
Good effort, better than all those scary cartoons that give children nightmares. Also takes our culture into consideration but needs some fine tuning.
smiley cool
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by samie4luv(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2011
check out this new video from Timi Dakolo titled So Beautiful on www.viewnaija.com here is the lin k to the video below

http://viewnaija.com/video/1328100466001/TIMI-DAKOLO--SO-BEAUTIFUL
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by humblebee: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2011
hollandis:

this sounds silly, nobody asked you if you can let your kids watch it or not and what makes you think the ones your kids are watching will make them brighter anyways, just criticize like a human being and move on,
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 16, 2011
This is very good! More greece to your elbows. The kids are dif gonna ve a laugh and learn more about our culture. Well done.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by Jenifa1: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2011
this is great!!!

AdamuW:

Thanks all for your comments. We take all of them into consideration. Whether good or bad . Our aim is to help educate and entertain kids whilst giving them elements of their Nigerian/African cultural heritage so they are proud of it.

We'll be going on TV in the UK for a limited run this Saturday 17th December to aid that effort. And we intend to get onto Nigerian and African TV screen soon also.

I really do hope this  comes true.
and with time there will be improvements for sure (if you keep working at it).
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by AdamuW: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
@jenifa @Bluebarbie @humblebee . Thanks for the support. The children's media field has been neglected by many of our producers in the recent past. Which has resulted in a shortage of homegrown shows for our kids. But things are changing and it should be different in a few years.

We had our 1st showing on TV this morning on Sky TV channel 201 in the UK and the next one's coming up in about an hour at 5 o'clock. The response has been good and we hope to build up on it.
Re: Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series by AdamuW: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2011
After under a week of airing the Bino and Fino show on Showcase TV on Sky 201 we're starting to get good feedback. We'd love to reach more families and children. So if you live in the UK and have kids please watch the show. If you have friends and relatives with kids there please ask them to tune in. Many thanks.

[img]http://binoandfino.files./2011/11/bino-and-fino-on-sky.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / Nollywood Insider Directory / I Need Money Heist TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.