Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,024 members, 7,987,672 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. (21682 Views)

Iran Launches 100+ missiles Over Israel As Civilians Hide In Bomb Shelters / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Namigotalktru: 9:38am On Oct 15
seunayantokun:

As if evrryone were like you who can't differentiate between left and right or love lying and halftruths? Lebanese Christians have been praying for help since 70s when Hezbollah invaded their country which was really a Christian nation then. Are they now the devilish agents of the IRGC that Israel is fighting?

Because just like in Palestine it is not the civilians the Israelis are bombing in town centres.

You daft slaves ignored the Israeli Finance minister saying he wants them to expand Israel by taking over Palestine, Lebanon,Syria, Egypt so they don’t care if there are people fighting or not they just want to steal land and oil.

My suggestion is that you carry your body of slaves and move to Israel let them be doing what they do to slaves that look like you since basic sense cannot near you slaves.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by seunayantokun(m): 9:48am On Oct 15
Namigotalktru:

Because just like in Palestine it is not the civilians the Israelis are bombing in town centres.

You daft slaves ignored the Israeli Finance minister saying he wants them to expand Israel by taking over Palestine, Lebanon,Syria, Egypt so they don’t care if there are people fighting or not they just want to steal land and oil.

My suggestion is that you carry your body of slaves and move to Israel let them be doing what they do to slaves that look like you since basic sense cannot near you slaves.
I'm glad to be 'daft' since I'm millions of miles away from your underworld of darkness, perversion, and ignorance.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Luckysbab: 10:39am On Oct 15
Botragelad:
Hezbollah built tunnels right under UNIFIL's nose, and people are ranting about Israel defending itself? UNIFIL's supposed to keep the peace, but what peace are they keeping or kept in Hezbollah's stronghold?

Now, whave they done to stop Hezbollah? Have they enforced Resolution 1701, which says they're supposed to prevent armed personnel and weapons from being in the area? It doesn't seem like it, since Hezbollah's still launching attacks.

And where was UNIFIL all these years while Hezbollah was building tunnels and firing at Israel? Were they just twiddling their thumbs? It's a shame! Israel's got a right to defend itself, and if UNIFIL can't keep the peace, then they should leave.

Am yisreal chai 🇮🇱!

You're just a fool. The stupid article you shared is full of self-implicating jokes, but you have no brain to process it.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by NwaliE01: 11:19am On Oct 15
CoronaVirusPro:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same excuses in different formats.

Hamas was hiding among civilians, Hezebollah stocking weapons in homes of civilians UNRWA assisting Hamas, and now it’s a tunnel under UN.

Morafvckin Jews will always give excuses for their genocide!

Anyways, Fvck Israel!

If na you terrorists dey build tunnel to your house, will you go to bed?
I hate hypocritizm abeg!
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Hamilton1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15
LegendHero:
Lol, Israel don run out of propaganda.

So Hezbollah no see any other place to build tunnel na under UN troop base them go go build am?
Sometimes una de do like say una de take Cocaine..
They show you Video and Pictures you still de Mumu around
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Hamilton1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15
CommonSense1967:
Another rubbish zionist terrorist bast@rds propaganda. These MOFOs will just make one stupid excuse for their atrocities. Trash
People way de Slam there head 5times a day no de get common sense,, even if you show him the truth, he will say it's a lie
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by CommonSense1967: 2:22pm On Oct 15
Hamilton1:

People way de Slam there head 5times a day no de get common sense,, even if you show him the truth, he will say it's a lie
Hey IPOB retard. Go and find someone to kill and eat for lunch. Delusional retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Go and suck the preek if your priest like you have been doing in your Sunday school since you were a kid.
The molestation that you endured in church as a kid as robbed you of you small brain.
STFU and get lost.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by johnayo01: 9:14pm On Oct 19
Difrent:

Exactly
That's what every family man that's a member of Hamas or Hezbollah is doing...... Protecting their families from Jewish terrorists and if it takes becoming a terrorist to deal with a terrorist so be it.

Shame on you if you ain't doing that, you've failed them

The only way I will fail them, is if I'm alive to tell people that my family is dead.

2/3rd of this war casualty are women and children, looks like they are failing in their duty.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Difrent: 3:25am On Oct 20
johnayo01:

The only way I will fail them, is if I'm alive to tell people that my family is dead.

That means you will have to commit suicide to prove to people you did not fail your family.
Genius
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by johnayo01: 9:48am On Oct 20
Difrent:

That means you will have to commit suicide to prove to people you did not fail your family.
Genius

You are the genius.

How else can you protect your children and wife other than to announce their death and solicit for sympathy and money.

I envy your wife and children for having you as a husband and father respectively.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Difrent: 11:54am On Oct 20
johnayo01:

You are the genius.

How else can you protect your children and wife other than to announce their death and solicit for sympathy and money.

I envy your wife and children for having you as a husband and father respectively.

You are not just a Genius you also have a crystal ball that tells you what every other person is thinking
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by Namigotalktru: 12:00am On Oct 21
seunayantokun:

I'm glad to be 'daft' since I'm millions of miles away from your underworld of darkness, perversion, and ignorance.

Yes stay a daft slave they like to sexually assault men and children that are not of their faith so you will be well trained receptacle there
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by seunayantokun(m): 6:48am On Oct 21
Namigotalktru:

Yes stay a daft slave they like to sexually assault men and children that are not of their faith so you will be well trained receptacle there
Thank you, my wise friend. Just make sure you you won't be deemed to have played the part of a fool by reposing your faith in Christ Jesus. Consider His work of grace and life of love, the perfect work of deliverance from sin, and you will ever thank God you did. Thank you.
Re: UN Troops Failing Israel As Hezbollah Creates Tunnels Right Under Their Nose. by eepeepook: 5:45am On Oct 26
That is why the UN must collect their own part of the war. Campaigns are not spectator sports. Why are you in the kitchen taking up space? Every country under the union knows the UN is utterly useless, only Israel has the balls to aggravate their frontline personnel into action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Kemi Badenoch Appointed UK Women & Equalities Minister

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.