Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,101 members, 7,977,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri (20556 Views)

2027: Reno Omokri Threatens Atiku / Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Oct 15
If there are three names on the ballot in 2027 and they are as follows:

Waziri Atiku Abubakar
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and
Peter Gregory Obi

And God spares my life and the lives of the above people, I will vote for and work vehemently for the victory of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, so help me, God!

In terms of acknowledging loyalty, economic handling, dispute resolution and having a forgiving heart, Asiwaju is a far better politician than anyone on that list.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/xTMKDWumEJeFCUv3/?mibextid=oFDknk

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:37pm On Oct 15
I expect Ipob terrorists to cry out blood here.

God Bless Reno Omokri!

May God Punish Peter Obi

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Shadomaan7: 8:44pm On Oct 15
Reno is a typical example of a man who knows how to play his cards very well

215 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Oghene86: 8:48pm On Oct 15
NgeneUkwenu:

Waziri Atiku Abubakar
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and
Peter Gregory Obi

And God spares my life and the lives of the above people, I will vote for and work vehemently for the victory of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, so help me, God!

In terms of acknowledging loyalty, economic handling, dispute resolution and having a forgiving heart, Asiwaju is a far better politician than anyone on that list.

Just go to any market and make this your announcement and come back to tell me the experience

405 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by AmalaAtiEwedu: 8:52pm On Oct 15
NgeneUkwenu:

Waziri Atiku Abubakar
Bola Ahmed Tinubu and
Peter Gregory Obi

Bitter Obideen Agulu Grievingory cool

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:54pm On Oct 15
At this point I will vote anyone in 2027 As long as it's not the effeminate mán.
Too dull
Speak like a sissy
And his/her irritating voice make me want to cut myself.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by trutharena: 8:54pm On Oct 15
Pastor Reno, wey don beg for forgiveness over the years, no go vote for Obi

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by TheTundeMuniru: 8:59pm On Oct 15
Shadomaan7:
Reno is a typical example of a man who knows how to play his cards very well

Nah! He's a typical example of a shameless man who knows how to fight for his stomach very well.

436 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by phorget(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15
AmalaAtiEwedu:

Bitter Obideen Agulu Grievingory cool

This one won't be on the ballot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Shikini: 9:08pm On Oct 15
Whoever Reno supports used
to fail election

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Anither563: 9:08pm On Oct 15
I knew it will be Reno. Thank you for being a true patriot sir.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Shikini: 9:10pm On Oct 15
Reno is fighting for his belle.
Anywhere belle face

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Oct 15
He’s got every right to decide whatever he wants..

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Tokskob2008: 9:17pm On Oct 15
I can bet if he doesn't get his share from the cake the way he wants, he will change his tone before the elections.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by tundegan: 9:22pm On Oct 15
Reno my guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by ruggedboych: 9:23pm On Oct 15
Tinubu don give this Reno billions, while helinues and yarimo are still on n 30k salary including op🤣😂

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by yyba: 9:24pm On Oct 15
Well said Comrade OMOKRI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by helinues: 9:25pm On Oct 15
ruggedboych:
Tinubu don give this one billions, while helinues and yarimo are still on n 30k salary including op🤣😂

And how is that your headache or are you envying the N30k?

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:27pm On Oct 15
phorget:

This one won't be on the ballot.
u mean elupee no go feed am ? cool

5 Likes

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Forumites: 9:32pm On Oct 15
Mere mortal ☝️
Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by article1: 9:33pm On Oct 15
Someone like Reno can disown his father for a pot of poridge. His sudden dry face can attest to the fact that hunger don show the guy shegie.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by ruggedboych: 9:42pm On Oct 15
helinues:

And how is that your headache or are you envying the N30k?

God forbid I envy 10 dollar monthly

Tufiakwa

We are not of the same level boy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by helinues: 9:43pm On Oct 15
ruggedboych:

God forbid I envy 10 dollar monthly

Tufiakwa

We are not of the same level boy

Okay

Explain why then are you crying

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by ruggedboych: 9:54pm On Oct 15
helinues:

Okay

Just calling you out to get a better job instead of collecting 30k to defend T-pain when your own people are dying from hunger and starvation cause by same T-pain🤣😂

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by helinues: 9:56pm On Oct 15
ruggedboych:

Just calling you out to get a better job instead of collecting 30k to defend T-pain when your own people are dying from hunger and starvation cause by same T-pain🤣😂

Ok sir

4 Likes

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Nkupu(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15
helinues:

Okay

He is crying because he is pitying you. Any other question? Hurry up ok.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Nkupu(f): 9:57pm On Oct 15
helinues:

Ok sir
A mortician is needed at Igando. Salary is attractive. Hurry up ok.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by ruggedboych: 10:00pm On Oct 15
helinues:

Ok sir

Forward your cv by mail to me, I have some Job openings, I can be of help. Thank me later

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Abee79(m): 10:11pm On Oct 15
Stomach Infrastructure. I'm not surprised 🤣🤣🤣

16 Likes

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by Odin13: 10:15pm On Oct 15
Tinubu has failed already

All Reno supported has lost election

Reno carry on with your work

No one cares

You will only end up sucking the balls of the next President

Ah ah

Is the beautiful lawd not wonderful?

33 Likes

Re: I Will Work And Vote For Tinubu In 2027- Reno Omkri by helinues: 10:27pm On Oct 15
Nkupu:
He is crying because he is pitying you. Any other question? Hurry up ok.

Pity your sorry life that you have been wasting creating daily monikers to troll others

You lack self respect, if not you won't continue with the senseless years of trolling
Ewabokian:

Holy shit so today is gone

Mark the date here in October 2024

Wasted !

Another moniker to revalidate his own bunkum

Have some shame boy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today / Northern Elders Forum Knocks Senate Over Move To Review 1999 Constitution / President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Crystalline(f), NoChimezieNj and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.