Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:43 AM

Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa (16139 Views)

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) / Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by dbestcno(m): 2:44am On Oct 16
Na so I go separate fight between my real guys and dislocated my toe. Since then, I go just sit down one side dey watch who go win. Nothing go make me separate fight again
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:20am On Oct 16
He collected a blow that was not meant for him
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by phorget(m): 5:22am On Oct 16
Kokaine:
Thats why it's good to use plank to separate fight. Just keep planking them until he's very weak before you now use hand

What if you plank them and one dies? That means you don je gbese be that o.
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by tnerro1(m): 6:37am On Oct 16
That’s why when I see fight , I go shift , find someone to chew will watching to see who dey win
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11am On Oct 16
Ahhh do we still separate fight again..? Now he is gone the two fighters are still alive hmmm what a life
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by verifiablefacts: 7:12am On Oct 16
bewisemasses:
It wasn't that blow that killed him. Most Nigerians r slumping to death now on a normal due to inadequate diet or healthcare.
Don't fight anyone now. Its too dangerous

Tell that to the Judge,so they can let him free.
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Bobbynobobby: 7:26am On Oct 16
post=132444997:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/10/15/peacemaker-separating-fight-punched-to-death-in-adamawa/

Blessed is Marcus the peacemaker, son of his Maker
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Bobbynobobby: 7:33am On Oct 16
Pochettino:
This is why I only console the loser

You too get sense
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by billyG(m): 9:50am On Oct 16
Why is d other fighter not arrested?for causing fight that kill a peacemaker.
He should plead for unintentional manslaughter.
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Testimony1988(m): 10:24am On Oct 16
He should have mind his business and ignored them.
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by kafeii123: 4:57pm On Oct 16
Na wetin God save Peter obi from be ds...
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Love800(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16
I want to ask. Why do boxers always put on gloves in a boxing match?
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What do you expect? That blow is a bare knuckle punch a blow delivered from a hand without standard gloves

The person who delivered the deadly punch usually spar with concrete cement using his bare fist every morning.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16
Love800:
I want to ask. Why do boxers always put on gloves in a boxing match?
To protect the fingers from fracture and dislocation
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Love800(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16
Wow never thought of this.

But i initially thought it was to prevent death or serious injury. Because using bare hands generate much pressure, which may knock off an opponent to death. Am i right about this?
VeeVeeMyLuv:

To protect the fingers from fracture and dislocation
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16
Love800:
Wow never thought of this.

But i initially thought it was to prevent death or serious injury. Because using bare hands generate much pressure, which may knock off an opponent to death. Am i right about this?

The hands are very fragile with lots of small bones, so when they hit the human head or face, they are susceptible to fractures or breaks.
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Love800(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16
Okay.
Thanks so much.
Appreciate.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The hands are very fragile with lots of small bones, so when they hit the human head or face, they are susceptible to fractures or breaks.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16
Love800:
Okay.
Thanks so much.
Appreciate.
You are welcome
Re: Peacemaker Separating Fight Punched To Death In Adamawa by Kokaine(m): 4:59am On Oct 17
phorget:

What if you plank them and one dies? That means you don je gbese be that o.

It's true sha.

My neighbours two sons 20 and 18 a fight one day. Their mother and sisters ran and left them inside the house. When I tried to separate that fight based on say na man I be, na God know watin I see that day. Blows were just in the air like rain. I'm wondering if I can even beat any of those kids self. Pulling them away was like trying to uproot a tree with hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / Pictures : Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals / Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.