Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter (8486 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Badguy77(m): 8:15am On Oct 16
Pochettino:
She might have seduced him
I know what we women are capable of

What will dey say is wrong with you now? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Shedrack777: 8:16am On Oct 16
But I don't believe this story. Because how can he have an erection? I refuse to believe that he actually did this
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Tayorshd87: 8:16am On Oct 16
Nadingo:
The sarcasm eluded you, huh?

U must be mad 😡
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Tayorshd87: 8:17am On Oct 16
Shedrack777:
But I don't believe this story. Because how can he have an erection? I refuse to believe that he actually did this

That's why I said d man is not ok mentally
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Ringstonermask: 8:17am On Oct 16
This type of news is not good for our national image
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Jonjam269: 8:18am On Oct 16
From the land of sit at home and IPOB terrorists infested region.
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by godofuck231: 8:18am On Oct 16
Theres a pending case in Nigeria qm aware of and to investigate properly, findings has revealed that the mother took a man's family and the said daughter to port Harcourt without his consent and the child got defiled by a yet unknown man , supposedly her boyfriend and returned home back to him and the father raised issues about the daughters cavity being out of order , the wife who was a retired street meat blamed the innocent father claiming he was the only man in the house with them and effected his arrest , he's being remanded in prison to face court charges ,
Be careful who you marry , avoid retired and non tired prostituttes, they lie worse and have no value for anything other than their own comfort and money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Nadingo: 8:18am On Oct 16
Tayorshd87:

U must be mad 😡
Now, I understand I'm dealing with a lûnatïc. Have a nice day, sir.
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by tpain121: 8:21am On Oct 16
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/46-year-old-father-arrested-for-alleged-defilement-of-1-year-old-daughter-in-abia/
See this animal o… his sole reason for giving birth is to be bleeping his daughter. Hmmmm!
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Nomercie: 8:21am On Oct 16
Anything about them nah crime
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by saphiere(f): 8:26am On Oct 16
Men ad rape
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Mayeldah(m): 8:26am On Oct 16
Pochettino:

Cure yourself of hate and resentment for men, not all men are evil, not all women are bad too.
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by TrashCollector: 8:29am On Oct 16
ShogunNoName:

ALl this Iboz that grow up in the southwest learning nonsense . You guys need to be checking your brothers based in the southwest before they keep bringing back horrors like this and human rituals to your region grin

Rubbish!
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by TrashCollector: 8:29am On Oct 16
saphiere:

Men ad rape

Rubbish!
Nomercie:

Anything about them nah crime

Rubbish!
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:31am On Oct 16
They should castrate him,which kind of news is this...

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:32am On Oct 16
It js most likely that this dastardly act happened on a Monday when their god ( (Simon groundnut) mandated to sit at home or may be na money Ritual. Ge should be castrated and sent to hail for life
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Pat081: 8:37am On Oct 16
Pochettino:
You are foolish and mad ,one year old girl seduced 46 yrs old foolish man, so if the man is your husband you will keep it to yourself
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by Amaggedon: 8:40am On Oct 16
Pochettino:
This is not the right thread for such sarcasm please.
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:42am On Oct 16
Augustine2244:
angry Such a despicable creature that calls himself a human being and father.
Tomorrow when the child grows up and treats him like trash ,some will be foolishly judging and criticizing her without finding out the root of the hatred for the father.
But what's really happening with men of nowadays and defiling their daughters?
Does it mean that daughters can no longer be safe with their fathers,or what?

Does it mean that mothers can no longer trust their daughters with the husband, whenever they are away?
A male lion can and will never hurt the cubs it sired,so why should we have men defiling their daughters.
What animals don't do, entities calling themselves "human beings" are doing.
The spirit of Lust is really working tirelessly to turn humans to less than Animals.

You see this case, gay case and lesbian case, they are not far from each other...

Am happy you pointed out about the Spirit of lust, that's the Spirit of the new era now, it is a ruthless and worthless spirit looking for anybody to destroy and bring shame to his life or her life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by sainthumble: 8:44am On Oct 16
I no believe
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by ecomalchemistt(m): 8:45am On Oct 16
Ok
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 8:45am On Oct 16
Cut it off!

Just as Justice Wike said!!!
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 8:47am On Oct 16
Pochettino:

Yep. Most men think like this. How sad
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 8:48am On Oct 16
Tayorshd87:
It's necessary the man should be checked mentality and emotionally..

But wait where is d wife 😳
What has the wife got to do with this? What if she was at work??
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 8:48am On Oct 16
ShogunNoName:
ALl this Iboz that grow up in the southwest learning nonsense . You guys need to be checking your brothers based in the southwest before they keep bringing back horrors like this and human rituals to your region grin

what has the discussion got to do with tribalism?

cant you have a simple sane discussion without bringing tribalism into it?
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 8:49am On Oct 16
YelloweWest:

Yep. Most men think like this. How sad

how do most men think?

what research did you do to know how most men think?
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by steffi01(m): 8:50am On Oct 16
Pochettino:

Just keep quiet. What nonsense are you saying, listen to yourself and you call yourself a lady.
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 8:51am On Oct 16
saphiere:
Men ad rape

are you speaking from your personal experience as a victim of rape in your family?
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 8:52am On Oct 16
Shedrack777:

who now did it if its not the man?

did the man deny that he did it?
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 8:52am On Oct 16
Tayorshd87:

That's why I said d man is not ok mentally

how do you know he is not mentally ok?
Re: 46-Year-Old Father Arrested For Alleged Defilement Of 1-Year-Old Daughter by masseratti: 9:00am On Oct 16
Are all ths things logically possible?how can a 46 yrs old prick enter a 1 yrs old Virginia and she wont die ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Boys Caught With Pregnant Girlfriend's Mutilated Body (graphic Pic) / Gunmen Kidnap Emmanuel Piridimso, Adamawa Permanent Secretary / Court Jails Couple Two Years For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.