Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,142 members, 7,977,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:16 AM

Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) (16485 Views)

Police Officer ‘Rapes’ 17-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos Police Station / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by HedgesTV: 10:40am On Oct 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAyYsd7d0k

The Nigeria Police Force has begun
"disciplinary procedures" for the officer who allegedly r@ped a 16-year-old girl at a police station in South Ibie, Edo State.

In a trending video obtained by SaharaReporters, a female officer filmed the incident in which the suspect was putting on his trousers after ass@ulting the girl, who had lost consciousness.

In a statement released by the Nigerian Police Force spokesperson, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, on Tuesday via his X handle, he stated that the case has been addressed and that the policeman has been identified
According to Olumuyiwa, "He is being subjected to necessary disciplinary processes.

"The act is condemned in its totality. The command has been mandated to do the needful and make its outcome public," he added.
The officer, Sergeant Abraham Uzuobor, had been accused of r@ping a girl at a police station in Benin City.

Sources had revealed that Uzuobor was caught in the compromising situation while interrog@ting the woman suspected of a crime.

On Friday, the sergeant was found with his trousers down and the lady lying on a couch in his office.
Though details of the incident remain unclear, a video shared on X on Sunday shows Uzuobor and the victim, with a woman recording the footage before it cuts abruptly.

Full video above.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by gimids: 10:42am On Oct 16
He has lost his job because of few minutes pleasure with an infant

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Company, for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/ZXhbNjvdYNwuAFFSA

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by ThatNaijaNigger: 10:45am On Oct 16
Na me be OP. I go too appreciate am if una fit Subscribe to my YouTube channel make I see food chop.
Thank you 🙏🏽

20 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:25am On Oct 16
The police man should be castrated completely. Shege banza kawai

Members of the girls family should look for a way to catch this officer lure him somewhere and

DE-PRICK HIM

HE SHOULD BE DE-PRICKED.

If you know warrai mean 😎

20 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Oct 16
cry

Nkan mbe!

He may even be using sex enhancement!

If a man encounters a virgin who is not pledged in marriage, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are discovered, then the man who lay with her must pay the young woman’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she must become his wife because he has violated her. He must not divorce her as long as he lives. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) cry

7 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by whytediamond(m): 11:28am On Oct 16
sad

This is so distressing. My heart was pounding fast reading the news alone.

This is unacceptable in any society.

14 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Denalarian: 11:28am On Oct 16
Some nairaland mods are slower than tpain and buhari combined. They'll enter the new year 2 days later. This was on th news 2 days ago

12 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by PlasmaTV: 11:28am On Oct 16
A bullet between his eyes will do the trick. No long story

13 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:28am On Oct 16
He ought to be sanctioned.

If you are looking to start a Gadgets and Accessories business and you need contacts of legit suppliers of Uk used phones, laptops and accessories… reach out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by pythonkid(m): 11:29am On Oct 16
Gh
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by AmazingELixir: 11:30am On Oct 16
lipsrsealed

Why didn't they show his pencil....I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Olatunji1929: 11:30am On Oct 16
It was VDM that first exposed him may God bless and protect that guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by mejetov422: 11:31am On Oct 16
Tueh! Spit on his head..

This one still born girl pikin oo.. Hia, see person papa.

He should be dismissed Asap. And allow the street to served him Justice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by AbuTwins: 11:31am On Oct 16
Assuming we use Shari'ah totally in Nigeria, It's either he is stoned to death if he's married or 100 lashes if unmarried plus a year banishment!

Sex crime in the Police station by a Policeman!

7 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by joeyswift(m): 11:32am On Oct 16
Some policemen are worst than criminals. Someone who was meant to protect the girl is raping her

8 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by TheGift: 11:32am On Oct 16
HedgesTV:

"disciplinary procedures" for the officer who allegedly r@ped a 16-year-old girl at a police station in South Ibie, Edo State.

In a trending video obtained by SaharaReporters, a female officer filmed the incident in which the suspect was putting on his trousers after ass@ulting the girl, who had lost consciousness.

In a statement released by the Nigerian Police Force spokesperson, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, on Tuesday via his X handle, he stated that the case has been addressed and that the policeman has been identified
According to Olumuyiwa, "He is being subjected to necessary disciplinary processes.

"The act is condemned in its totality. The command has been mandated to do the needful and make its outcome public," he added.
The officer, Sergeant Abraham Uzuobor, had been accused of r@ping a girl at a police station in Benin City.

Sources had revealed that Uzuobor was caught in the compromising situation while interrog@ting the woman suspected of a crime.

On Friday, the sergeant was found with his trousers down and the lady lying on a couch in his office.
Though details of the incident remain unclear, a video shared on X on Sunday shows Uzuobor and the victim, with a woman recording the footage before it cuts abruptly.

Full video above.

If he can commit such a heinous crime, in a police station, while wearing his police uniform, and during an interrogation, then the Nigerian police force is $&@;:/$&@$(sad

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:33am On Oct 16
Serious people are looking for job, but unserious people keep getting the jobs. What a country. T pain is a punishment of God upon Nigeria.
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by TheGift: 11:34am On Oct 16
joeyswift:
Some policemen are worst than criminals. Someone who was meant to protect the girl is raping her

Actually, he is a criminal, working as a police man. There are so many of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by IconsConnect: 11:35am On Oct 16
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by diabeticdeals: 11:37am On Oct 16
Ọmọ

He was protecting the girl with his preek.

Bloody baga
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:37am On Oct 16
Hmmmmm
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Tetrahedron(m): 11:38am On Oct 16
So this is how the govt will fold its arms and watch this epidemic of deplorable human beings in this country.
A sex offender registry should be opened and strict penalties like hanging should be imposed on anyone found on the sex offender register
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Nwaikpe: 11:38am On Oct 16
Nothing will happen to the animal.

As I said before, if you are a lady, just pray never to fall in the hands of the police.

I personally believe that 90% of ladies that spend a night in the police station gets raped. I have encountered some, personally. Nigerian police are rabid and sick* men.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Akfrenzy(m): 11:39am On Oct 16
grin this is not news nah 😜😉

Try visiting police station at night 😆😆 you'll weep for Camelot

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by techbro1: 11:39am On Oct 16
Something they will sweep under the carpet? Na the girl I pity
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by iwaeda: 11:40am On Oct 16
HedgesTV:

Full video above.

Olopa and crimes are like bread and butter. Ireeooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by bigdawg7: 11:41am On Oct 16
it isn't surprising because Nigerian police force is filled with rapist and cultist

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:43am On Oct 16
When it comes to VJ, some men would melt entirely. Ready to loose everything they have laboured for, just because of less than 5 mins enjoyment. (Job, money, name, integrity)

Not even when girls/ladies/women full everywhere with no serious relationship.

Well face ur consequences full oga police.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by PJtech: 11:44am On Oct 16
PJtech:
Good morning pls I'm in need of 5k if you have and you can spare me or lend me, I'll be grateful. I'm stranded this morning and i need the help

If 5 people can give me 1k each I'll appreciate so much

9135491084 opay
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by Juju70(m): 11:45am On Oct 16
He should be demoted and BeDicked!!!
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by macphilip: 11:45am On Oct 16
I hope this case will not be swept under the carpet.
The poor minor needs justice
Re: Police Officer Rapes A Minor Girl Unconscious In Edo State.(video) by chatinent: 11:46am On Oct 16
If the Nigerian government fails to be effective in bringing these corrupt law enforcers to book adequately, society will invent a means.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) / US Coast Guard Seizes $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine And Marijuana

Viewing this topic: Marklarger(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.