Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,297 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) (12291 Views)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by press9jatv: 12:07pm On Oct 17
“My mother had to take my father to court just because of school fees” - Nigeria lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIZPIdGgu8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by press9jatv: 12:08pm On Oct 17
Haaa ☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by NothingDoMe: 12:10pm On Oct 17
This one aspires to be a housewife or oga wife.

She also wants the man to open a business for her that her 9-5 cannot do for her.

She also wants him to fund a business registered in her name that she cannot fund herself.

She is already following the footsteps of her mother and she doesn't even know it yet.

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17
cheesy

Useless story from a Useless person

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Boogyman557: 12:32pm On Oct 17
Holly Gram cool Thunder fire ur mouth!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Mindlog: 12:44pm On Oct 17
Everyone and their stories.
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by EhWhoBeThat: 12:46pm On Oct 17
And at the end you begin do hookup

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by press9jatv: 2:25pm On Oct 17
Nlfpmod fergie001 fp
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by TimFisher2: 4:05pm On Oct 17
grin

I haven't even watch the video.

Alot of people above have stated complaining, I have already know the girl has fuxvken up.

16 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by dibunotion(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17
Very classical of this gender
I thought she would make sense and be different
But as usual, they don't disappoint.

Mothers always use their children as weapons against their husband for personal issues they can resolve.
First the man was good, so what changed?
They will never ask, only to make the man the villain of the story. Blackmailers

Men lives matters too

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Mblingz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17
cheesy
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Fatbam005: 4:06pm On Oct 17
This gender nawa ..cho cho cho

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by BABANGBALI: 4:06pm On Oct 17
The irresponsible family, washing their dirty latrine in public

Ladies be careful, wen u make a man cry, you are bringing curses to urself. Men's tears are very jangerous.😏

10 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17
Your mum is the loser here.

She had you with an irresponsible man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Fatbam005: 4:07pm On Oct 17
You can hardly satisfy this gender.very few of them are reasonable and contended..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17
The rubbish we hear this days

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by RichIgboBoy: 4:08pm On Oct 17
grin
Real matters!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by dominique(f): 4:08pm On Oct 17
Irresponsible Nigerian men are always upset whenever their fellow Irresponsible man is exposed by their kids, watch them rip the girl to shreds. If you like, don't be involved in your children's lives, they will gladly expose you on podcasts. The era of covering up for irresponsible deadbeat fathers is OVER!

She sounds Ghanaian tho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by ClassicMan202(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17
I will not conclude until I hear from the man..

Maybe your results were not convincing 😁

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by haybhi1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17
These people sha. Most females are just greedy. Will I still find one that'll love me the way I want like this? Be like this mutual love I crave for is ...
🤦🏼🤦🏼

1 Like

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by saphiere(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17
men are ______
Tomorrow he will come for bride price.
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by jubrilELsudan: 4:10pm On Oct 17
YA MAMA DEY KOOL CAUSE SHE SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN THE WHOLE HOUSE
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by sofeo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17
Alright
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Emmanuel909090: 4:11pm On Oct 17
Something is missing.

Why did he stop paying?
We also need to know his reasons.

Maybe he ignored all of you because your mother showed him how useless his efforts are, so he decided to ignore everyone and live in peace.

Believe anything this gender says at your own risk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by letitrainnow(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17
*IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO BE BETTER??*

This is the question me and you ask ourselves everyday

NOW,TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THIS👇👇

Because tell me how will I buy 3kg of gas which was sold at 1600 per kg and it finish in less than 2 week

I was so frustrated and I ask myself is this how people are suffering in this country??is this how this suffered will continue??Not knowing when it's going to come to an end

And this is why I said if you are in Nigeria without an online skill and you still move from one free class to another in search of where you will start without paying,then you still haven't figured it out on yourself

It's another day to stop procrastination and get yourself an online skill that will pay you trice or more of your salary every month
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by iwaeda: 4:11pm On Oct 17
press9jatv:
“My mother had to take my father to court just because of school fees” - Nigeria lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIZPIdGgu8

Family at war. This is serious. Please go yo public schools. Don't kill the man. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Telltruth123: 4:11pm On Oct 17
Please, any lady that wants to go into marriage should try and have something doing that will generate income to assist in financing the home.

It is not easy when you put the whole load on a man just assume you are the mother of the husband and you see your son trying to provide everything for the family, will you be happy with the wife?

When you assist your husband financially, you are automatically helping your husband life span if you did not assist and he died from pressure that is when you will know that you have been shooting yourself all this while.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17
So if her father can't pay her fees is it a crime for the mother to pay it? Is the mother not also a parent? Unless the man forced the baby on her.

It's gross irresponsibility for a parent to have a child and not takecare of them till they are adults and able to fend for themselves..

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Glimpsetv: 4:11pm On Oct 17
Hmmmm
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by iwaeda: 4:11pm On Oct 17
letitrainnow:
*IS THIS COUNTRY GOING TO BE BETTER??*

This is the question me and you ask ourselves everyday

NOW,TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ THIS👇👇

Because tell me how will I buy 3kg of gas which was sold at 1600 per kg and it finish in less than 2 week

I was so frustrated and I ask myself is this how people are suffering in this country??is this how this suffered will continue??Not knowing when it's going to come to an end

And this is why I said if you are in Nigeria without an online skill and you still move from one free class to another in search of where you will start without paying,then you still haven't figured it out on yourself

It's another day to stop procrastination and get yourself an online skill that will pay you trice or more of your salary every month

Stay strong bros. Tinubulation is affecting everyone negatively and mentally. Be positive and laugh often. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by Bwilliam(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17
Single mother loading.

The day women will understand that the divergent tall dark and handsome who only offers them an adrenaline filled adventure that tickles the primitive part of their brains, does not offer a stable environment to raise their offsprings.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother Had To Take My Father To Court Just Because Of School Fees - Lady(vid) by bestman09(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17
And she learn't from her mother how to deal with her future husband.

MEN BEWARE! WE MEN ARE ENDANGERED SPECIE!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Caught Me Red Handed With Our Maiden / A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting / He Wants More Children

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.