Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dating An Enterpreneur - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Enterpreneur (738 Views)

Dating An Insecure Guy / Dating An Easy Girl. / What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Enterpreneur by topetall(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
Am just wondering if there are any challenges young entrepreneurs face while dating. It is quite different from a 9-5ver( who after coming back from work just gist about his work, boss and colleagues at work- he is not worried abt the inside stuff as long as he gets his salary at the end of the month. An entrepreneur  just starting is usually serious minded, careful abt money, time and needs all hands on deck including his/her better half. I just want to know the challenges and good sides entrepreneurs face while dating.  As a guy, would you prefer your wife/girlfriend as an active partner- and i am not talking about the usual encouragement 9-5vers give but total full support/partnership. for example pastors and their wives, Segun and wunmi obe, raymond and tosin dokpesi, etc. those not in the same bizness would u have preferred otherwise. thank you
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by slimyem: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by MrCork17: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem. sweeery QUIT wasting your time. The best you will get is a mechanic! undecided
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by slimyem: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^^you are a very st.upid boy.c'mon go outside and play with some sand like your mates do shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by MrCork17: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

^^^^you are a very st.upid boy.c'mon go outside and play with some sand like your mates do shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sweeery am only tryin to help you! wink
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by 4wardever(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
topetall:

Am just wondering if there are any challenges young entrepreneurs face while dating. It is quite different from a 9-5ver( who after coming back from work just gist about his work, boss and colleagues at work- he is not worried abt the inside stuff as long as he gets his salary at the end of the month. An entrepreneur  just starting is usually serious minded, careful abt money, time and needs all hands on deck including his/her better half. I just want to know the challenges and good sides entrepreneurs face while dating.  As a guy, would you prefer your wife/girlfriend as an active partner- and i am not talking about the usual encouragement 9-5vers give but total full support/partnership. for example pastors and their wives, Segun and wunmi obe, raymond and tosin dokpesi, etc. those not in the same bizness would u have preferred otherwise. thank you

I understand that women are particularly concerned about financial security. Being a need, many women would rather settle for 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 5th place in the house of a rich Alhaji, yahoo-boy or chief with many connections in aso rock. Be that as it may, I know that there are several women out there who would not go that that route. However, dating an entrepreneur or even married to one out of unexpected circumstances (e.g job loss etc) is a different ball game.

From experience, I would prefer that my lady shares similar passions with me so that we can build the business (then our lives) together. Two heads are better than one and their rewards shall be more. Most start ups usually have the owner as the only staff and this can be very demanding when there is no financial strength to hire another person initially. These days, it seems quite sensible to pour your brains onto someone who will be a valuable asset to the business for years or forever, hence your wife fits that perfectly. Most men who get busy with being successful IN LIFE without carrying their wives along are digging their graves. If you fail to upgrade your wife at the time you should, when crisis comes you may not survive it because there may not be cushion at home to fall into.

The role of my woman will not be limited to the kitchen because my having skills in that area can also make her job in that area dispensable (so to speak). In summary, she should complement me in all facets.

As for the other side, we should be able to agree on joint projects when it comes to finances.
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
Does Yahoo Tahoo qualify as enterpreneur?
Re: Dating An Enterpreneur by drnoel: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2011
hmm, lets learn 4rm ur wealth of knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing / Charity Don Get Belle / What Degree Of Kindred Really We Cannot Marry Within?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.