Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Decision Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Decision Time (1437 Views)

Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Wrong decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decision Time by Gayi: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
ONE OF THE GIRLS IN MY HUSBAND"S OFFICE CAME TO CONFESS TO ME THAT SHE WAS INTIMATE WITH HIM AT ONE TIME. SHE WANTED TO MAKE PEACE WITH HERSELF AND WITH ME FOR I HAVE BEEN GOOD TO HER. SHE ALSO TOLD ME OF HOW SHE KNOWS SEVERAL WOMEN THAT ARE GOING OUT WITH HIM, EVEN HER FRIENDS, MARRIED AND UNMARRIED. SHE ADVISED ME TO PRAY FOR HIM AS SHE BELIEVES HE IS NOT DOING IT WITH CLEAR INTENTIONS
Re: Decision Time by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
so wat do u wanna do?
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
//
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
i had to go and check her previous post to understand this lady. . . . . . . . i still dont understand where is HER problem? by the look of her earlier post, the man is just doing what he has ALWAYS done since they got married in 2000.

@poster
just sit there and wait until he brings a nice present from his mistresses to you (aka deadly disease)
Re: Decision Time by Dyt(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sit him down
ask him wat he gets frm dose gals n den start givin it 2 him
d lyks of BJ n co
Re: Decision Time by kokoye(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^

funny.

That suggestion is not going to stop someone who wants to cheat.

They want variety, as in different women . . .not only different styles.

Unfortunately, the poster's husband may not stop until something drastic happens. . .sadly
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2011
The last time some of us advised u, you made us look like home wreckers. Madam, go deal with your shitty husband yourself and your way.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2011
//
Re: Decision Time by Dyt(f): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Ha
since 010?
He must v bn doin dat even b4 marriage
well den, choice s urs
shano let my husband,my husband,d fada of my kids kill u smday,he go jst use cutlass 4 ur neck
Re: Decision Time by dinachi(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2011
First of all, the girl did not come to tell you because she wanted to make peace with herself. She came because she was dumped by your husband for another woman and wanted to get back at him through you, simple! I dont believe in divorce at all. I think however that you have let the problem fester and become more difficult to handle. Let me tell you a story of a friend you may learn from. Never confront him. It wont work. Pray hard and continously for him. Be more loving. Make sure you always pack condoms for him when he is going to work. If he asks why tell him you know there are lots of temptations outside and you want him safe. Sometimes, select his clothes he wants to wear out. If he asks why, tell him you are choosing the best so that he can look handsome and smashing to ladies. Never sound sarcastic or antagonising. Be very loving to him. Then lets hear your report.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2011
What yeye decision time? According to you he can cheat because he provides for u and ur extended family, abeg go and continue to do what you always do jare. This is the life u ve chosen wetin concern us
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2011
Debrief shocked shocked where you dey since? I thought say your hubby don carry you go for 14th honeymoon, since he cannot take his hands off you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Madam Op,you made everyone who gave you advise before look like a homewrecker.Had to go back to your old posts.So,all pity for you has dried up here.You helped in shaping your husband into who he is today,you must live with your handwork.
  Some people say you should be more loving, a lot of sense in that cos being aggressive will not change anything but give you more wrinkles.You are in for a long ride.Except your man personally sees the Lord himself,he won't stop.
Word of advice:once anything starts scratching you,report to the nearest hospital,if you start feeling pepper when you want to urinate, report to the hospital.Any new rashes and falling ill all the time,nearest hospital.This should be your new song.

Face your children,if you want,protect yourself.Anything you wan do,na you sabi.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
jennykadry:

Debrief shocked shocked where you dey since? I thought say your hubby don carry you go for 14th honeymoon, since he cannot take his hands off you. grin grin grin grin
Jenny Ma Love, i no know wetin ya brother gimme chop oh. It started with a candle light dinner, me no know whether na d dinner abi na d desert but since i chop both that day my belle just dey swell, i just dey sick, i go hospital dem tell me say i go well in 9 months. That man ehnnn, berra warn am oh. See as my belle just dey swell up.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lol Debrief, the guy no wait make the one wey dey your hand grow finish before he upload another one. Smart man grin grin cheesy. Next time come to me for advise. My Oga dey find another one, I don tell am say shop don close and this is the time to concentrate on my career. Him think say I no sabi him trick, him no go succeed lai lai. He don forget say I learn "scoring the goal and dodging the bullets" for class when I dey University grin grin grin

Abeg I never ready for another one now, maybe in 3 yrs time I go reconsider wink or better still all he has to do is buy me my RR sports and I go open shop sharp sharp, no shaking cool. For now mba, me like me on my fitted clothes right now, I no get time for maternity sad cry. Those maternity dresses dey fear me pass wetin I no know cry cry

Abeg make you take care of ya self ooo, chop fruits wella wella. And please continue chopping the desert and main course to allow easy exit when 9 months reach wink but please watch ya position, best position when the belle begin over swell na to sit down untop him "lap" for dinning chair

Thank me later cheesy
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
chaircover:

@dyt unfortunately it doesn't work that way. You could be the most acrobatic wife on the planet but if the man thinks that his vows are unimportant and he can get away with it, he will do the unthinkable.

Ask some men why they have affairs and they cant even give an answer. If ones thinks about it how often do these randy husbands get to Be Intimate with their concubines anyway?
A girl bad enough who is knowingly prepared to have an affair with a married man is clever enough to only do it for the money and in exchange for the most  minimal body collateral on her part.

In the posters case, the husband goes for everything; married women, unmarried women, work colleagues etc.  Are we going to say that all these women give this man better quantity and quality sex than his wife at home?

She can stay married to him if she wants that is her choice but I wouldn't put my life at risk for a man who has no concern for my life. Its not just about the STD's but a raging jealous husband (he is sleeping-with married women too) is very dangerous and can do the unthinkable too.

There comes a time where sitting back and wringing ones hands & hoping the problem will just go away is not the solution and one has to be proactive
In many cases; not all, a man will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated.

[i]I am glad you are seeing the light and am glad all my posts and lessons have not been in vain.
Just hope you will not contradict yourself on another thread.

@OP,
Men cheat all the time,learn to live with it and stop coming here when you have the itch to post BS.
We gave you advise on what to do the last time,apparently you did not take it!
[/quot
[/i]e]
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
//
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2011
Thank you Madam CC but my answer to that ur prayer is half amen, abeg, 2 don do me, no twins or triplets abeg. LOL
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2011
//
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2011
chaircover:

Haba can I hear a FULL amen please and if you don’t say it I will say it on your behalf grin grin . . . . .Me I have always wanted twins o!

Infact If I come back to this world again, one of the things on my list of “must have’s ” when looking for a man apart from his money cool is if lots of twins & triplets run in his family so I stand a better chance of having them wink
In that case lemme say the prayer for you. Madam these 2 boys were dey house (papa and pickin) na plenty work oh, to add t2o more na die. No amen to twins oh
Re: Decision Time by mutter(f): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2011
If this girl wanted to make her peace with you why tell you about the other girls? She should have restricted herself to her own confession. I too believe she is trying to spite your husband.
Since you have accepted your husband as he is plead with him to use condoms, better still make sure he has a constant supply.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
mutter:

If this girl wanted to make her peace with you why tell you about the other girls? She should have restricted herself to her own confession. I too believe she is trying to spite your husband.
Since you have accepted your husband as he is plead with him to use condoms, better still make sure he has a constant supply.
As usual with Nigeria we find a way to blame d woman. The girl didnt make a vow to be faithful the man did. I am not even getting into this womans issue because even her doesnt know what she wants.
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
//
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
chaircover:

This is one of the reasons why I never understand women who fight their husbands concubines rather than facing and fighting their husbands. The husbands are ones who have violated their vows & betrayed the wife not the concubine.

Concubines are not affiliated to anyone; they are fair weather friends and if Some one else comes along tomorrow they are off. How many concubines do you see at hospitals looking after their sick married boyfriend while his wife is at home dancing yahozee?
God Bless you. When i was with my Ex, i never had any reactions to d women he was dating, if anything i was nice to them and a lot of them even told me that they were suprised why he would want to cheat on me. lots of them stop seeing him after he brought them home or once they knew me.
My issue was always with my husband, i had wanted to leave immediately it all started but i was alsways adviced to stay and pray, the only day my dad asked me to leave i left, i knew what i wanted sometimes we just need validation.
Leave the woman out of the issue, she didnt make a vow to God you and ur husband did, and as she said its not just her. How many women will you fight? My ex would tell these women i was a monster, i didnt respect him i was a bad dresser, and worse off, i was bareen and he would marry them once they had a baby for him. etc all sorts of lies, when they met me they would be shocked and even tell me what my husband said that convinced them to date him. When they met me and see how i was they will be shocked.
My dear its better u save ur energy and spend it on the right person, those women re not and will never be the problem, if your husband rrespects u and respects ur marriage he will never defile ur marriage bed. If i had been following the women my ex dated, i would have been dead by now, that was d smartest move i made in my first marriage.
A lot of those women re actually also victims of this man. Some may not tell the girls that they re married and some will paint their wives as devils
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
I just can't understand how women are trying to attack the unfaithful man,while exonerating the girlfriends who knew that the man was married to a fellow woman and still went ahead to have an affair with him?
Girls who go out with married men always know the score,but ussually ignore the moral implications because they do not just care.In fact many of these girls are proud to go out with married men and even flaunt these men to their friends like trophies.
From my experience when a married man tells a girl about his wife the retort is usually:"SO WHAT?"
When these girls are in their prime they usually enjoy going out with married men,but when they get married they conveniently forget their past lifes and expect their "dum.b"husbands to remain faithful to them-I've got news for you ladies,it is not gonna happen.He will cheat when he gets the chance,with series of younger girls.
Call it KARMA,if you like!
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
By the way the feminists on this forum need to check out this link-It is of utmost importance that they do.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-825514.0.html
Re: Decision Time by ronkebp(f): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ Were men arrested before for marrying more than one wife?
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^
Ronke,what the state House of Assembly has shown is that we all knew men are polygamous by nature,but we continued to delude ourselves with the bigamy law.
I bet other states will soon repudiate the law of bigamy and kick it to the kerb where it belongs!
The law is totally unAfrican and nobody was prosecuted under it!
Re: Decision Time by ronkebp(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
Richvkunt:

^^^
Ronke,what the state House of Assembly has shown is that we all knew men are polygamous by nature,but we continued to delude ourselves with the bigamy law.
I bet other states will soon repudiate the law of bigamy and kick it to the kerb where it belongs!
The law is totally unAfrican and nobody was prosecuted under it!

And is it not obvious how African men think?? Only about themselves?? That the only thing they think about is how to satisfy their cork when it is hard and that is why Nigeria is the way it is because of this ''so called men (law-makers)
Re: Decision Time by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
[i]Ronke,
I've got no love for Nigerian politicians,but on this amendment of the law,I am with them all the way.
The bigamy law was useless,obsolete and totally against all African values.
Any woman who wants bigamy law should go to Europe or America,but in Eko ile we do not need such d.umb laws.
Men should be free to follow their natural instincts which is polygamy.
Am sure lots of womanliness whipped husbands will now feel free to come out of the closet. grin grin grin
And Ronke for your info there are a lot of women in the Lagos state House of Assembly! ;
[/i]D grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Change So Fast? Don't Understand! / Our Wedding Anniversary Is The 23 Years Old Love Story Of Our Family / Good Father Without Being A Good Husband, How Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.