Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,985 members, 7,987,523 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) (26622 Views)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Couple, Leave Their Kids In The Car In Enugu - Man Claims / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18
The Police In Enugu State, On Wednesday, confirmed the killing of a young man in the state by security operatives.

The Man, Identified As Smith Odinaka, was shot dead on Sunday, 13 October, around 1 a.m. along the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, Enugu.

Several social media users, who posted the photo of Mr Odinaka’s corpse on the microblogging platform, accused the police in Enugu of killing him.

The Police, in a statement on Wednesday, denied the accusation but, admitted that the victim was killed by “Security Agents.”

Preliminary findings indicate that the victim was driving a Mercedes Benz car in the company of two of his male friends when a gunshot, allegedly fired by individuals suspected to be security agents, struck the vehicle. Smith Odinaka sustained a gunshot wound to his left hip.

“He was rushed to the hospital but was later pronounced dead by the attending doctor, and his body deposited in the mortuary, pending an autopsy,
” Daniel Ndukwe, the police spokesperson in Enugu State, said in the statement.

He said the investigation has so far not linked the crime to any police officer or police team.

Mr Ndukwe, a deputy superintendent of police, said the Commissioner of Police in Enugu, Kanayo Uzuegbu, has directed the deputy commissioner of police, State CID, to investigate the killing.

“CP Uzuegbu has assured the public that all necessary efforts will be made to identify and apprehend the perpetrators and to ensure that justice is served,” he said.

The Police Spokesperson promised to make the police findings public when it is available.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/745896-enugu-man-shot-dead-by-security-agents.html

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18
Mr Blogger, Reporting This Sad News To You

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:01pm On Oct 18

Fvck the police!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 6:03pm On Oct 18
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck the police!

The Matter Tire Me

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by docdes: 6:06pm On Oct 18
So bad! This is one reason IPOB is so angry with the police. Many innocent people are being killed by Government security agents in Southeast.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Boogyman557: 6:27pm On Oct 18
Holly Gram cool may his soul RIP.

Na y my OLD KALA de always de with me.

AK MEN (police) una don too do ooo !!!

Naso dem arrest me last month wen i de come back from ASHAWO house.

No be say the WEED wey i carry plenty ooo. Na just 2k WEED ooo.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Negroid001(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18
Why is it always in the east?

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by MaziObinnaokija: 7:29pm On Oct 18
sad sad person son oo sad.No thanks to UGM,ESN TERRORISTS sad.
So shall ESN BULLÈT KILL the bastard responsible for this angry.iseeeeeeeee sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by MTCLimited(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18
Sorry. So sad !

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18
pesin wey dey drive him own jeje dey go nahim bullet go meet am so...

dis life ehn!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by cutecommend: 7:30pm On Oct 18
Pray before you go out.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by kasim155: 7:31pm On Oct 18
There are 2002 ways to die in Naija. The Police should please come out and tell the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Achor1111(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18
Okay is not the police bahh?
May UGM visit whoever that killed him.
Iseee!

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Kosiso12(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18
See how Policemen are wasting our youths because they have guns bought with tax payers money. Some of them notorious, thieves, criminals.

15 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18
Negroid001:
Why is it always in the east?

That what happens
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by VaginaAcademic: 7:33pm On Oct 18
Chai bullet must have struck an artery. RIP

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18
RIP boy, living in Nigeria is a risk, wake up and sleep thanking God he saved your life cuz your security rests is in you ....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Ringstonermask: 7:33pm On Oct 18
Sad end
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Confirm4real(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18
Zoo undecided
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by BigBrother9ja: 7:34pm On Oct 18
OSU killers...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Nkl4u: 7:34pm On Oct 18
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool may his soul RIP.

Na y my OLD KALA de always de with me.

AK MEN (police) una don too do ooo !!!

Naso dem arrest me last month wen i de come back from ASHAWO house.

No be say the WEED wey i carry plenty ooo. Na just 2k WEED ooo.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You no dey tire for ashawo matter?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Skillsnigeria: 7:35pm On Oct 18
Hmmm
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Zico5(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18
Ok
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by healthkknatural(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck the police!

Don't say this , Police are doing Nice Job in Edo , Preventing Forensic and checking of Ballot papers alongside Thugs .

You Praised that and your Cohorts Heli.. nus etc

So don't Fuvk them ..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by OgbeniOja1: 7:37pm On Oct 18
olopa
Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Chasito(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18
Wetin person dey find outside by 1:am, the security men must have mistaken him for Yahoo boy, or a criminal, but that doesn't justify his killing sha.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Negroid001(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18
ArcSEMPECJ:

That what happens

All these stories wey no get head

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18
These are things potential investors read online, and you expect them to come in their numbers to invest in this country...!

As long as we continue to pay lip service to security (this includes the professionalism of security agents) and Anti-corruption, there will be no meaningful progress or sustainable development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Ngwamankillyou2(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18
And no one return fire to the said police man killing him too.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Man Shot Dead By ‘Security Agents’ (Graphic) by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State / 'UK Police Failed Me' Says Man Whose Rolex Was Stolen While Eating In London / Driver Arrested While Praying For Forgiveness After Stealing N10m Goods

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.