Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? (1797 Views)

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..? / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Grizzly(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2006
Just how much is ENOUGH undecided ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by 2cantango(f): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2006
Have you given up GB? It's a personal choice of how much you yourself are willing to tolerate I guess.

As for me, I give up angry
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Grizzly(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2006
WOW,
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by 2cantango(f): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2006
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Grizzly(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2006
Whats with da question-headed green ball?
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2006
i've never been jilted wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by 2cantango(f): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2006
Grizzly:

Whats with da question-headed green ball?
wondering about the meaning of your 'WOW'
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2006
U must never ever give up on love kiss kiss 4 dats wht keeps U goin
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by mekky: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U must never ever give up on love kiss kiss 4 that is wht keeps U goin
Love is one confusing thing I personally cannot understand
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2006
yeah!!! i know, love is so complicated, has too many ups and downs and somtimes just doesnt seem worth it, but in whatever U do, U must never give up on it wink kiss kiss
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by mekky: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2006
It involves Emotions,and Emotion is Dangerous!
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by eveseh(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
when ya heart is broken manytimes
and when u cant find mr right or sis right
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by ATLANTA96(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2007
IF NOTHING TO DIE FOR, THEN NOTHING
WORTH LIVING FOR, BUT REMEMBER.
[i]THE GREATEST THING
YOU CAN EVER LEARN
IS TO LOVE
AND BE LOVED
IN RETURN[/i].
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by puker(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2007
As many times as you fall in love till you find a thru lover.
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by hotchic1(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2007
i have not been jilted therefore,am yet to give up.
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Merinoz(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2007
It doesn't matter how many times.What matters is how many times love finds you again.Once there's love, heart breaks are bound to come.This is reality and we must take it the way we see it.That one was once jilted won't make love change or cease to exist.Love would always find you."Omina Vincit Amor"- "Love conquers all!" wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by desodgi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2007
i dont know tell me?
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Rlst84sale(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2008
When you have no more heart, lol
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by NubianQ(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2008
I gave up a long time ago. Love is a word. dont mean nothing, maybe being Jilted has made me who i am , i will never know, but hey, now i am so immuned to so many things, i never ever let emotions take me , well, Love is what it is and i respect people who take the risk and i never wish it was me.

its a waste of time, so yes i speak my mind, i have given up. Never again. to peeps who still believe all the best. its not for me, i rather give it to my family and my Dogs than bother with it with someone.
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 10, 2008
if u believe in love then keep going untill u find it.
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by vivaladiva(f): 10:48pm On May 10, 2008
i dont fucking know what do u think
1234567891011121314, till infinity
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 10, 2008
@ Topic

You know which glass is surely yours by the lipstick mark. kiss
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2008
That's why Michael Mcdonal says in one of his songs that 'Love is a dangerous thing' I think that ladies get their heart broken more easily than us (men) or it could be that we don't show it when we are heart broken.
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 11, 2008
Love is sweetttttt grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Got To Be Jilted Before U Give Up On Love?? by Cadet(f): 12:37am On May 11, 2008
Why would you be counting how much you got jilted?

ok oh, abeg, on your 100th time, you can finally give up on love lust

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But Not Sure If He's Controlling , Should I Stay ? / What Can Of Guys Do Ladies Like? / The Key To Everlasting Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.