Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria (9863 Views)

5 Reasons Why Chinese Loan will Ruin Nigeria's Economy / I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by nyxus(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
It is not just about color and the gowns. It is also about what adorns the gowns and the women themselves. These things may not appear to be important to some people. This may be due to the fact, that they are not openly noticed. Be openly Noticed this yuletide season ----- Costume accessories 4 Sale hurry & grab ur own! Costume jewelry, Call me 07038124509 or 08036456956
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by muyoto: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
it is well:

Is this man just knowing. That's a dead news. Thou I luv El rufai but how clean is her.

Abeg helep me told them!  grin
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Skii(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
jerryben12:

Nonesense! Time shall tell. They will all beg like Gaddafi shortly before his last breath. With Libya doing it with a population of just 6.4M, Nigeria will do it faster with a population of 160M.

How I really wish!

But you see the problem with Nigeria and her ability to revolt against the thieving ruling class any time soon is general ignorance/illiteracy  among the "revoltable masses" and poor dissemination of information. What helped them in Libya and Tunisia was the internet and that people were at least able to read some kind of thing.
Slowly and steadily sha, we are getting there, more and more of the underclass are joining facebook, they are owning bbs, even if its by hook or by crook. its only a matter of time.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Demdem(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
PointB:

^^^^
In the same way, the onus is on you to prove the "nest of killers" comment below. Art least start by showing us the killers with 'evidence.'

grin grin
Do u want me to proves that pdp members are suicide bombers / core bombers. That will very easy to prove. One a senator and another dokpesi. My source for the latter is the retardeen SSS.
grin
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by PointB: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin
Do u want me to proves that pdp members are suicide bombers / core bombers. That will very easy to prove. One a senator and another dokpesi. My source for the latter is the retardeen SSS.
grin

Compare to Tinubu's case, the difference is that hard cold evidence were provided, yet Tinubu walked. Who is more guilty of fraud, perjury, crime and criminality? Tinubu or Dokpesi?

The choice is obvious - Tinubu.

Watch where you fling those stones boss. You live in glass house! grin grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by goggs(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
*Yawn* who woke me up? angry

Seriously, I used to like El Rufai like mad, Now I think he has lost it. Comparing GEJ's administration with OBJ (in which he served) is like comparing a chiwawa and a Rottweilla. They are both dogs but one of them can kill with El Rufai as one of the canines.  grin
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Skii(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2011
PointB:

Compare to Tinubu's case, the difference is that hard cold evidence were provided, yet Tinubu walked. Who is more guilty of fraud, perjury, crime and criminality? Tinubu or Dokpesi?

Watch where you fling those stones boss. You live in glass house! grin grin grin grin

Innocent until proven guilty.

Charges against Tinubu were droppped
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by PointB: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Skii:

Innocent until proven guilty.

Charges against Tinubu were droppped

And Dokpesi?
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by kizito96(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lets criticize with caution
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Skii(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
I am not sure if he was even tried at all, only invited by the SSS for quizzing i think
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Demdem(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
PointB:

Watch where you fling those stones boss. You live in glass house!  grin grin grin grin

Honestly, u are cracking me up. What hard cold evidence are u talking about? The jurists TOT otherwise. Or are u saying u are much more knowledgeable than those judges or tinubu bribed them. Abegii leave tori. The case was thrown out because of the inneficiencies of the retardeens lawyers. Let them arrange themselves again and charge him. Till then, tinubu is still a innocent man.
Pdp being suicide bombers is a fact I am happy u didn't dispute grin
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by PointB: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Demdem:

Honestly, u are cracking me up. What hard cold evidence are u talking about? The jurists TOT otherwise. Or are u saying u are much more knowledgeable than those judges or tinubu bribed them. Abegii leave tori. The case was thrown out because of the inneficiencies of the retardeens lawyers. Let them arrange themselves again and charge him. Till then, tinubu is still a innocent man.
Pdp being suicide bombers is a fact I am happy u didn't dispute grin

I haven't seen any PDP member convicted of suicide bombing; not that I care really. I see no difference in PDP, ACN, CPC. they are same of same.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by ifebosco: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2011
why do we nigerians feel we can change the system with out a political party??we have no choice than to choose one political party that we can trust and the same time look for sponsors.we have to fight back corruption with ideas
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by scribble: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
elruffian the crook

bladdy crook
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by ogele: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
EL Rufai should go and hug NEPA TRANSFORMER,  He was once a PDP member, for saying PDP members are bunch of Criminals, it means he was once a criminal as a PDP member then,
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by ortopazz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
Its a shame, just like atttiku, he wil come bk begging.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Gbawe: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2011
ifebosco:

why  do  we  nigerians  feel  we  can  change  the  system  with out  a  political  party??we  have  no  choice  than  to  choose one  political party  that  we  can  trust  and  the  same time  look  for  sponsors.we  have  to  fight  back  corruption  with  ideas

Indeed. I don't know why Nigerians cannot see that it is sitting on the sideline and criticising everyone lamely that has gotten us where we are today. Most are apathetic to the political process yet want a developed nation. How will one happen without the other? In the current political climate of Nigeria, issues  are about finding the lesser devils for now till the beautiful ones are born.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by EvilBrain1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2011
Look at all these people bashing PDP. As if come 2015 you're not all going to line up and vote for them again like you did in April.

Nigerians! Never have I seen a bigger bunch of mugus.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by sheff(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
El-rufai was once part of the established criminals destabilising the country,for him now to be pointing a finger or fingers to a party he once worked its just utter and undignified nonsense.I don't trust in whatever anyone of this hypocrite says especially after they left government!
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by ikennahill: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2011
this elrufai sef. but na true sha.the message is not new,wole told them that before
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Demdem(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2011
PointB:

I haven't seen any PDP member convicted of suicide bombing; not that I care really. I see no difference in PDP, ACN, CPC. they are same of same.

A foot soldier of a confirm member who confessed has been convicted. His master is presently facing justice. Barring any abracadabra, its expected that he too should be convicted. Don't worry, will remind u when this happen.
There are a lot of similarities BTW the parties but to me they are different. At least one of this parties has been at the central govt for over a decade now inflicting pains On nigerians without corresponding infrastructural development. That alone stood them out.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2011
pdp is the best party, !!!! i will vote for them again, !!!
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by LloydAchi(m): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2011
See who is talking!!!!
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by EagleNest(m): 4:27am On Dec 15, 2011
El-Rufai shuld spare us the obvious, who doesn't know that PDP is a party of political & high level criminal gangsters. ACN, APGA & CPC parades relatively lesser gangsters may be bc they're not yet at the center. Wait a minute, It is hard for me to knew what ideologies these parties stand for. Maybe a common idealogy - looting while the offer lasts. By the way, El-Rufai used to be one of them. Even though he's now in CPC, he's not a saint either. Whatever happened to restitution,
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by lukkie(m): 4:46am On Dec 15, 2011
Other parties are not saints either but the PDP is a criminal cult and the worst a political party can get. But i don't blame them. I blame the primitive-brained Nigerians who keep voting for them esp in the last elections. There's only so much rigging you can successfully carry out.

Nigerians, 2015 is awaiting you and you can still vote PDP if you like. We're in it together. Shio!
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by j4sure(m): 4:51am On Dec 15, 2011
Is this a New Discovery or What?
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Sobo4u: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2011
I dey laugh oh!!
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Myself2(m): 6:08am On Dec 15, 2011
Hell Rufai should shut the f[i]uc[/i]k up
He's a lying,thieving,hypocritical.back-stabbing pricck
Is it PDP as a party that's the problem or Nigerian politicians generally?

Oh by the way,since when did this dumbfukc come to this amazing realisation;since after the PDP govt started looking into the monies he stole as head of BPE or how he sold corporations that represented our collective heritage to his fellow criminals for peanuts or indeed did he suddenly realise that PDP is worse than the devil immediately the PDP-led government started beaming the searchlight on his shady land deals in the FCT,where he seized peoples's lands,demolished their houses and gave same to his children,thieving frinds and wh[i]or[/i]es?

I spit on Nasir El Rufai
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Balloa1(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2011
Though, all of you are birds of the same feather, but there is nothing as permanent as change, we need to change! Ballo4all.
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by olajide8(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2011
My fellow nigerians they have to make speeches its part of politics at least he did same for atiku, more so he has been given an astute role in the CPC so just like obasanjo swearing in speech and yaraduas swearing in speech and jonathans swearing inspeech which was just slightly changed but still contained the same content he has made this speech
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by reubeno(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2011
d fact is that El-ruffian abi El-rufai is noting but a crook, he is a stooge planted in CPC by PDP to destroy them, Buhari pls chase him away ooooooooo
Re: El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria by Bolarge1(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2011
I THINK OBASANJO THE PRESIDENT GENERAL OF THE PDP CRIMINALS DECEIVED US.

HE BROUGHT A SICKLER TO RULE US AND SUPPORTED HIM WITH SOMEBODY WHO WAS NOT WEARING SHOE IN HIS SCHOOL DAYS.

NOW WE HAVE BOUGHT HIM SHOES HE IS NOW TRYING TO OPPRESS US WITH THE SHOES.

GOD DEY O!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence / Rescheduled Polls: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials In Oyo / Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.