Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pen Pal - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pen Pal (930 Views)

Need A Female Pen Pal! / Pen Pal Club / Hook Me Up With A Pen Pal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pen Pal by orp: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2007
I need a pen pal who I can share ideas with,who I can learn from and also learn from me.
Re: Pen Pal by iice(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2007
Goodluck undecided
Re: Pen Pal by niceuzor: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
- and more Goodluck grin
Re: Pen Pal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
. . .and even mooooooooore goodluck. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Pen Pal by niceuzor: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2007
- this guy go get luck oh cool
Re: Pen Pal by orp: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2007
why are you guys insinuating another thing.I have come with a clean mind.I don't mean girls I mean anyone with good reasoning.
Re: Pen Pal by drrionelli(m): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2007
It sounds as though you're onto something, orp. Venues such as this are a good way to learn about other people and their ways. I know I've learned quite a bit about Nigeria and it's people since I've been coming here (I'm even starting to understand Pidgin, with the help of some very helpful translators!).

Perhaps you might wish to try addressing some things in the "public" forums before delving into private emails.

Just jump on in!
Re: Pen Pal by orp: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2007
drrionelli:

It sounds as though you're onto something, orp. Venues such as this are a good way to learn about other people and their ways. I know I've learned quite a bit about Nigeria and it's people since I've been coming here (I'm even starting to understand Pidgin, with the help of some very helpful translators!).

Perhaps you might wish to try addressing some things in the "public" forums before delving into private emails.

Just jump on in!

Most people who come on this site come with the intention of picking on one another and I don't want to stoop to that level. I use to be on this site regularly some  months back before going to  hi5  and I just resume on nairaland. On  hi5 people are more friendly just because nigerians are not the dominant members, for example, after my post  four people wished me ulterior goodlucks before  your reply. For your information , this section I  post my topic is  DATING AND MEETING UP ZONE  and not hello-me-hello-you zone.
  Some Nigeria girls claim to be angels on this site but what they do behind is worst than prostitution. 
   In actual fact, no one has dated anyone on this zone, it's on few occations that people get to meet-up on this zone i.e see physically and in those cases they have been of the same gender.
   In view of the above,  the purpose of this  zone has been defeated .
Re: Pen Pal by saucekid(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2007
wetin i no go see and hear for this land?
Re: Pen Pal by drrionelli(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2007
@orp:
My friend, it sounds as if you're clearly frustrated, and perhaps a bit angry with some of the encounters you've had here.   And, though that's understandable, don't let it overwhelm you.

Many of the posters who have wished you "good luck" have made many more postings, and thus, have likely been involved with the site for a longer time.  This has afforded them the chance to be aware of how some others post.  Personally, I feel that they are, indeed, sincere in their wishes for your good luck. 

You seem to be a likable, interesting, intelligent sort.  Don't let those who are beneath you bring you down.  Rather, consider that your positivity can best serve to lift up yourself as well as others of us who will let it.

Please continue posting.
Re: Pen Pal by mssiah(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2007
hi,

Just moved to scotland to london

Hoping to make friends send me an email if you are in london messiahagain@yahoo.com
Re: Pen Pal by niceuzor: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2007
- Good and how is life in London? hope its kool down there?

men i'm posting from Monrovia City right now?

well you can YIM me let's talk Ok.

Cheers.
Re: Pen Pal by nwabumax(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
penpla thats a good one how is there to get to know
Re: Pen Pal by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
i guess orp has a point there.Wat's d purpose of a dating/meeting place forum if it does'nt conform wit gettin links wit pps.Most pple in here acts as if they r in here just 2 exhaust some time of their leisure.Those set of pple shud be @ d general topic thread.
Re: Pen Pal by segzicres(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2007
goodluck!!!!!
Re: Pen Pal by orp: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
segzi cres:

goodluck!!!!!

if you know you don't have anything positive to offer just don't post at all
Re: Pen Pal by Laibankz: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
i rily nid a pen pals any1 interested sud hola @ visitbanks@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Jos Guys And Ladies Chat-up Zone: Introduce Yourself! / Random Date Solicitation By Phone / Seriously In Need Of Female Friend At Lekki And Ajah Evirons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.