Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Airtel Bis Data Bundle - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bis Data Bundle (29481 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / Airtel Complete Social BIS Data Plan Now 3GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Seansam86(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2011
CAN I USE BIS SERVICE FOR NOKIA N900, PLS I NEED HELP GUYS because MY PHONE DEY CHOP MB LIKE MAD
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Dgunnerz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
I don't know.......
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Niiade(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
Omo I tire for airtel o, I dey use 100 mb in one day I no understand how the data dey fly o, I tire o.
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Yes you can
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2012
I just got a bb storm and i'm new to blackberry world. I want to browse with it what shld i do pls?
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2012
the only bis u can use on fone n laptop without config, they r the best and fastest . Fast is an attitude
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by Mcleo007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
ITbomb: the only bis u can use on fone n laptop without config, they r the best and fastest . Fast is an attitude

U can tether with your pc, fine. But with the 1GB data bundle, I bet the word "best" comes misplaced in that regard. That their the fastest leaves much to be desired.
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by walcolm(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2012
Adetayo100: I just got a bb storm and i'm new to blackberry world. I want to browse with it what shld i do pls?
subscribe to BIS with any of the networks
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by walcolm(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2012
ITbomb: the only bis u can use on fone n laptop without config, they r the best and fastest . Fast is an attitude

yeah, that is a good feature but they will make their offering totally irresistible if they can match the data cap of their competitors
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by walcolm(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2012
Niiade: Omo I tire for airtel o, I dey use 100 mb in one day I no understand how the data dey fly o, I tire o.

do the monthly plan and see how many days it lasts you
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by walcolm(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2012
Seansam86: CAN I USE BIS SERVICE FOR NOKIA N900, PLS I NEED HELP GUYS because MY PHONE DEY CHOP MB LIKE MAD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when did Nokia become a Blackberry? na wa for you o...are you not supposed to have gone to some kind of school?
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by ITbomb(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2012
walcolm:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when did Nokia become a Blackberry? na wa for you o...are you not supposed to have gone to some kind of school?
You have been left behind , I'm currently using airtel BSM for my E71
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by slyprince(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2012
BB COMPLETE

This plan allows the full complement of BlackBerry services, including email, instant messaging (IM), social networking and Internet browsing.

Subscribers to this plan will however have access to only one 3rd Party email account, in addition to an optional complimentary BlackBerry email account.
-Features of the Blackberry Complete Plan

Instant Messaging applications
-Windows Live™ Messenger for BlackBerry® smartphones

-Yahoo!® Messenger for BlackBerry® smartphones

-Google Talk™ for BlackBerry® smartphones

-ICQ® for BlackBerry smartphones

-BlackBerry Messenger

Social Networking applications:
-Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones

-MySpace® for BlackBerry® smartphones

-Twitter® for BlackBerry® smartphones
Re: Airtel Bis Data Bundle by oluwanoni: 5:52am On May 24, 2012
Niiade: Omo I tire for airtel o, I dey use 100 mb in one day I no understand how the data dey fly o, I tire o.
Yep 100mb is low but my Advice would be to get MTN or GLO n see if its diff n mk ur conclusion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.