Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,488 members, 7,917,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do Perfect Relationships Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Perfect Relationships Exist? (6744 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Kabibi(f): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2007
@larrie

in this life, nothing just happen. u have 2 work 4 what u want 2 have.true relationship still exist.hapiiness can be found by doing what u do best and not worrying about what the other person is doing.

[quote][/quote]

na true now my son
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by chinalu: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
perfect relationship not on this earth
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Saipro(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
Search for the number of things "humane" which have the word "perfect" as a befitting adjective. List them out here on the thread.

A task for all and sundry!

Do it!
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by shigidi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
hell noooooooooooooo
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by sirken: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
The subject "Do Perfect Relationships Exist?" have invariably been answered positively without even the people that give the positive answer knowing they are doing so. Only understanding that your partner as a human being is not perfect makes your relationship with him or her to be perfect. grin

There are and always will be perfect relationships, hence there is understanding between the two partners involved. And like someother people have already said, you dont have perfect things in life, rather you build perfect things and same goes for relationships and every other things you do on earth.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by TawaTemi1(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
PERFECT? shocked

According to the REALISTS, "Human Beings are Imperfect", (Hans Morgenthau & Co.)

Maybe wen the stuffs in the Novel "The Truth Machines" comes into reality, then , there maybe Perfect Relationship.
But my dear, I doubt it sha.
Even if it happens elsewhere, not in naija grin grin
I trust mai pple.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by divanaija1: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
Ain't nothin lik a perfect relationship.
Close to perfect maybe but never perfect.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Aladunni(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
It doesnt exist and you cannot force it out, you just need LOVE chikena. That is why LOVE is simply COMMITTMENT. Committed to your partner despite his/her imperfection, adjusting to your parner's imperfection, seeing his/her impections yet correcting with gentleness, patience and perseverance (if you are strong in those areas). Complimenting each other in your imperfections, tolerating those imperfections and finally living with those that will not just change no matter what or how.

Good Luck
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by onyekang1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
COMPATIBILITY is the word and not perfect, cos perfect doesnt exsit.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
PERFECT does not exist, neither does a "perfect" relationship.
People spend a lot of time trying to create a picture perfect of their relationship to the outside world while it is far from perfect behind closed doors.
Dont be decieved. human beings can always stive to achieve perfections but theyll never become perfect.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
it's all in the mind,if you believe in it you just might find it, but for the less sentimental and emotional people,love is overrated and overstated.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by ikeobidi(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2007
fushizzy my nizzy
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by vivak(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2007
it actually depends on how u see it. a perfect relationship can only be born only if u both make it work. seeing the other party as ur friend first always helps.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Saipro(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2007
Relationships as are good, committed, blissful and whatever term you'd like to attach to it, as are the people involved. If it's perfect, then it's because the people involved view it as perfect. If otherwise, then it's up to them. Such terms are subjective as far as humans are concerned. Else how would you qualify and quantify "pefect"?

Have a nice day house!
cool
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by jkpretty(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2007
I'm sacred when everything is all rosy, I can't even be in relationship wit yes & amen

I think its more fun when u don't call each other for like two days & u both yell on the next call, instead of forming understanding. Abeg jare I don't want perfect relationship, i want true relationship.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Easybaby(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2007
hmmm, prefect parfect perfect! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by justme3(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2007
It sure does exist.

When its between you and yourself.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by divanaija1: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2007
Between you n yourself undecided ??

Ain't nothin like that unless u tellin me, u n yrself are perfect ?? undecided

NONE IS PERFECT,NO NOT ONE.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by chymes: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
couldn't get to quote olusleeky but like he said "its does exist,give it n u will get it." word, men cool.u wanna cheat n be imperfect n get som1 perfect grin grin. u can't[ eat n ur cake n have it ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by tglaz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2007
The only place we can expect a perfect scenerio,is only in the world of forms.The world that we live in aint even perfect.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by amaikama(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2007
There is no such thing as been perfect but just love each other as God loves you. cry wink
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by sowura(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2007
the problem with a lot of relationships is that people expect to get their hapiness from their partners. i think only a person can make him/herself happy depending on choices made.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by deejoegold(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
Perfection belongs to God.As human we can only  move near to perfection.May be what you meant is someting close to prefection.It does exist.Its a mind thing, when we are honest in our relationship.when we  approach issues with  enquiring mind and not with suspicious mind, by so doing we will be able to demonstrate some level of trust towards ourselves.Perfect Relationships Exist!
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by deejoegold(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2007
Perfection belongs to God.As human we can only  move near to perfection.May be what you meant is someting close to prefection.It does exist.Its a mind thing, when we are honest in our relationship.when we  approach issues with  enquiring mind and not with suspicious mind, by so doing we will be able to demonstrate some level of trust towards ourselves.Perfect Relationships Exist!
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by londoner: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2007
amaikama:

There is no such thing as been perfect but just love each other as God loves you. cry wink

Even that is impossible, if you believe that God's love for you is perfect. Even in the Bible (if thats what you believe), God told us to love your neighbour as you love yourself. That alone is very difficult.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
lai lai
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by oisrael(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
Perfection in itself is but an ideal. You can't find perfection in anything on Earth! There must be one flaw and perfection entails flawlessness.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by moondust(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2007
yeah it exists . . . in fantasy land
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Islander(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
Still searching jare,
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by Tomme(f): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
The notion of a perfect relationship is the boy meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. This happens only in fairy tales. In reality, loving someone and being loved by another is full of ups and downs. Two people from two different backgrounds, families and ideaologies and at times different cultures come together, of course, sparks would fly. However, i believe strongly that a relationship can only be made perfect if the two parties are willing to make it work.
As a result i believe that perfect relationships do exist after the parties have come to understand themselves.

In conclusion, relationships are not beds of roses. They require sacrifices from both parties and only when that is given will such a relationship be deemed a perfect relationship.
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by amblors(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2007
of course we all know beta than the existence of the word perfect dat even our so called perfectionists are only approximations.
so there aint not like perfect,
chao!
Re: Do Perfect Relationships Exist? by colors(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
there aint nothing perfect in this world and same goes for relationships. i think its all about making an imperfect relationship perfect for you. i wish i knew what the hell that meant though,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Shameless Couple Doing "It" In A Public Toilet. / Diana’s Confession: Entangled In A Concupiscence/lustful Drive With My Cousin / Fear Girls, I Disvigin A Girl And She Reminded Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.