Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? (8809 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by creamdream: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2008
nO, because I DONT HAVE ONE!!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kolaoloye(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2008
@creamdream,
YOU BETTER STOP CREAM DREAMING . DREAM OF REAL THING
SO THAT YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by LordReed(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2008
I sure can!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by willyede(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2008
it lovely to do that when you are not in nigeria but as long as you remain in nigeria you would be looked at anyhow and u dont need to be told that what you doing is wrong the body expressions around you will.It therefore better to doit in your room or private corners. grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by holythug(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
y nut
except a girl i dnt wnt to b caught dead wit
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by kani(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
Why not!! I can kiss her in the public, so far both of us are sincere to each other. kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by iykedee: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
Have done it b4, she initiated it but I was a bit shy. She even tried to go all the way in a dark spot but I scampered away. She was so crazy!!!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by ssRhino: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yes + Yes = 2Yeses.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Emekaokoro: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
goodday folks! kissing is an xpression of feeling of passion for your love. there is nothing wrong with kissing your love in the public. i can cant do it and i have done it b4, depending the environment your found yourself. we can behave like babarians. decency is a mother of life.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by tope2000(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
why not
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by proudly9ja(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
y not?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by proudly9ja(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
if not?
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by swtrose: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2008
sure i have no problem with that
it is the love that matter
we can kiss anywhere
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by MP007(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2008
am just like that dude in "anger management", nobody pulled my pants down sha oooo
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by erekere(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2008
it is so romantic doin this in public i do not see anything wrong with it atleast to give ur partner sense of belonging i av done it in thesame classroom before no big deal.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by MrCrackles(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2008
this is no big deal

i would kiss my girlfriend in front of her father and mother! grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by k1banty(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
Y
E
S

Brash!:

this is no big deal

i would kiss my girlfriend in front of her father and mother! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

papa and mama fit vex oo
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by MrCrackles(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2008
k1banty:

grin grin grin grin grin

papa and mama fit vex oo

make dem vex naw, who send!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by geolabious(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nope i can't do such a thing
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by sistawoman: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2008
geolabious:

Nope i can't do such a thing

why not you dont want people to know she is your girl.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bettes(f): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
In Naija?e go hard small o!!
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by youngever(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2008
na mouth all of una just dey. i know you guys wont do such a thing, especially if you are a true nigerian.westerners no go fit manipulate us.so, re-think and re-post.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bigboyslim(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
haven't done it before. but i could do it if i have my swagga on. But definitely not in naija. You can end up making the headlines of a local soft sell paper.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by OpeLovely(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2008
Except if we want to make the haters jealous. And it must be passionate. wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by greatgut(f): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
yeah. miss ya kiss, goodbye kiss. am not against it
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by chikito1(f): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Bring it on baby tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by ash2(f): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2009
well my naija darling loves to kiss me, we will do the kissing business even in public, wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by bluespice(f): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2009
hellz yeah!

in appropriate environments n settings tho wink
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by whitesturd(f): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
can i?dt na jamb question o.i havent done it before bt one can never say never.it might still happen but not just anywhere o.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Feelitx(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
All the way.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by Moyola(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
Not anywhere! tongue
Re: Can You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend In The Public? by touchmeder: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
i nor mind before oh but for naija undecided
well maybe a quick one on the mouth, i nor send dem sef kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.