Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Men On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Men On Nairaland (1771 Views)

Men On Toilet Seat!! / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men On Nairaland by Chimezie198(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
Amebor,
sweery are u a somalian chick?
Re: Nigerian Men On Nairaland by AmeboAjela(f): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2011
Chimezie198:

Amebor,
sweery are u a[b] somalian chick?
[/b]

No, though I know some somalian people. Thanks for asking,
Just find it funny that so many of the boys 2 men here invest so much energy insulting the female folks here, still trying to find out the reason for that. See ya
Re: Nigerian Men On Nairaland by Chimezie198(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2011
AmeboAjela:

No, though I know some somalian people. Thanks for asking,
Just find it funny that so many of the boys 2 men here invest so much energy insulting the female folks here, still trying to find out the reason for that. See ya

Sweerry, i dn't fight neither do i insult. Ask Mr/Mrs. Seun.
I'm just a gentleman. Ask Bekay911.
I'm cute. **see profile**
Lets Date!
Re: Nigerian Men On Nairaland by AmeboAjela(f): 4:02am On Dec 17, 2011
Chimezie198:

Sweerry, i dn't fight neither do i insult. Ask Mr/Mrs. Seun.
I'm just a gentleman. Ask Bekay911.
I'm cute. **see profile**
Lets Date!

Thanks for being a Gentleman. That's so nice of you. We need more gentlemen here, especially on the Romance Forum instead of the Cyber Boko Haram we have here, that uses all their strength to Insult the female folks as if that will better the country and put food on their table. I greet all the nice gentle men here, you have shown yourselves to me matured.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Equivalence Of Cisa And Cism Certifications In Nigeria / Facebook To Begin Charging Users $2.99/monthly, Starting November 1st / Moringa Seeds Interested Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.