Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,884 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

ll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ll (1038 Views)

Some Women Ll Nevr Cum. / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ll by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2007
mhjn
Re: ll by mellow(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2007
Try making some sence buddy. I doubt if you can even

understand yourself.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: ll by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2007
hacker777:

[i]a party was held last night on my close. i think i should make you guys understand me better. i live in warri, in an estate owned br shell petroluem limited. this estate contains majorly oil workers, i mean people who has gat this thing called money.

as i was saying, i came out around 2.00am and i saw the number of ladies who were around. checking the sights with all i have known about our young ladoies of today, and i begin to wonder what the world is turning into. will someone wake up one morning and change this world.
watch cheaters onzone reality (dstv) and i believe you will feel what i am feeling.
been a virgin at 21 is now an abormination, even 15years old girls have lost their virtue.
my virgin ladies out there i prey that you will reap the true reward of being a virgin.

to my guys outthere who go around destroying there own destiny, then i am sorry for you, your wife,family and your generation.
god bless you all who have your manners mixed with good morals.
bye
[/i]

undecided

*Scratches head in contemplation, still none the wiser. *
Re: ll by 2dye4(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2007
i really tried, but ddnt just get it!
Re: ll by iice(f): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2007
Them virginity threads. . .
Re: ll by sammy6(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2007
Are you a judge?
Re: ll by MsHoneydro: 5:12am On Oct 02, 2007
So you believe that because you are a virgin you are a better person than fornicators? I can gurantee you that you're not.
Re: ll by typical: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2007
he is actually better than fornicators
Re: ll by tkb417(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Poster
if this is what you could write after about 4 paragraphs and you claimed you work with Shell.
Then, i think you should be sacked.
You couldnt convey a simple sence in the whole lot.
Re: ll by Raymond88(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
How is having premarital sex going to destroy a persons destiny, I mean if you use the proper precautions. . .
Re: ll by 2dye4(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
iice:

Them virginity threads. . .

oh, i ddnt knw , thanks for the info iice
Re: ll by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2007
tkb417:

@Poster
if this is what you could write after about 4 paragraphs and you claimed you work with Shell.
Then, i think you should be sacked.
You couldnt convey a simple sence in the whole lot.

You no sabi read
the person who paid or is paying for your education should get a refund.

He said he lives in an estate owned by shell. .
Re: ll by sanrima(f): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2007
peeps in, hmm, zoomes out.
Re: ll by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2007
@poster
we can't get one word you saying

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Be Calling Him Like Before? / Ending A Relationship / Claiming To Have Received Threats, My Boyfriend Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.