Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,473 members, 7,937,398 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? (891 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Mistress Kola Boof Says ''there Is No God'' / Dawkins, Bin Laden, And The Little Honey Pot / Osama Bin Laden Advice To His Children And Grandchildren"go Live Peacefully In The West And Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by laji(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2007
why dont muslims disown bin laden, or is it that they are proud of him?pls no hard feelings,
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by mayayi: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2007
Yes,we are proud of Osama  bin Laden, is man of honour,selfdefence,strategyman and above all he fears nobody except Allah.He stand against oppressors,frustrater,heartless man i.e so called Bush man from bush area.Nobody has ever disturbed Bush like a great man of the whole word,business tycoon,Muslim man OSAMA BIN LADEN.A CIVIL ENGINEER WHO BUILT A HOUSE UNDER A ROCK INSIDE THE GROUND.I will always love him much more than you can think of in your life.
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by idowu1980: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2007
Thank u my brother, bin Ladin is a man of honor as u have said. He is an hereo, all effort made by bush and others to find him has been in vein. I cherish his character, he is opposing d kufur and propagate d truth i.e Al-Islam
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Iman3(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
mayayi:

Yes,we are proud of Osama  bin Laden, is man of honour,selfdefence,strategyman and above all he fears nobody except Allah.He stand against oppressors,frustrater,heartless man i.e so called Bush man from bush area.Nobody has ever disturbed Bush like a great man of the whole word,business tycoon,Muslim man OSAMA BIN LADEN.A CIVIL ENGINEER WHO BUILT A HOUSE UNDER A ROCK INSIDE THE GROUND.I will always love him much more than you can think of in your life.
idowu1980:

Thank u my brother, bin Ladin is a man of honor as u have said. He is an hereo, all effort made by bush and others to find him has been in vein. I cherish his character, he is opposing d kufur and propagate d truth i.e Al-Islam

Caricature ! grin grin grin
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Dios(f): 3:15am On Oct 02, 2007
mayayi:

Yes,we are proud of Osama bin Laden, is man of honour,selfdefence,strategyman and above all he fears nobody except Allah.He stand against oppressors,frustrater,heartless man i.e so called Bush man from bush area.Nobody has ever disturbed Bush like a great man of the whole word,business tycoon,Muslim man OSAMA BIN LADEN.A CIVIL ENGINEER WHO BUILT A HOUSE UNDER A ROCK INSIDE THE GROUND.I will always love him much more than you can think of in your life.

LOL, you're joking right? Please tell me you are sad
This fool kills indiscriminately in the name of some god and you're praising him? I'm speechless right now, I'll comment later.
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2007
Bin Laden is not on anybodies side but his people's side
We have to separate religion and culture.
Because Arabs are muslims does not make Osama on the side of muslims.
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2007
grin grin grin grin muslim jihad for sure
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2007
@jayon
you are totally wrong
That's what we are saying
You have not studied Chemistry: You are saying Law of multiple proportions is written by Dalton
Because you don't know Islam: won't it be good if you shaarrap!
If you want to know anything about Islam am gonna lecture you on that

Islam is a religion of peace and not those bombers.
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by marlet01(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ I-man

Really Caricature grin grin grin
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Outstrip(f): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2007
How do you love someone that has no problem with killing people all in the name of his religion? Look at someone almost having an orgasm talking about "loving" osama bin laden. This is actually sad.
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Iman3(m): 2:09am On Oct 04, 2007
The strange thing is that the first one,Mayayi,seems to be interested in getting a visa to the Infidel West  grin  grin
Re: On Whos Side Is Bin Laden? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2007
grin grin grin ;Dso don't u know that osama is motivated by muslims,ooooh u don't know , ignorance is a disease, i believe osama became who he was, so far we all know muhammed was a terrorist(i didn't say that ,it was the pope who said that) cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

z / Lenten Season / Thousands Flock To Revival In Search Of Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.