Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,809 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? (593 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? by Ladapo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2007
It is said The best places to meet the opposite sex are situations where interaction is natural. Some places make people relaxed hence flirting and courting flows on natural and expected.

Nairalanders,Would you rather meet your woman?

1. Look for women in setting where there is already a common ground
2. Take courage and initiate a conversation with a complete stranger
3. get set up by a colleague,friend cousing,sis.
4. at a party
5. online,on-the -phone, u know the e-thing
Re: Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? by almondjoy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2007
@Topic

On line.  You can tell a lot about a person's communication skills online.  So you do not have to waste much time getting to know the person, if you do not want to.  I love online chatting.  Safe, inexpensive, hassle-free and you have a lot of control over what you want to say and do.
Re: Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? by Raymond88(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2007
At a party, get them drunk and. . .well you know the rest. tongue
Re: Nairalanders,would You Rather Meet Your Woman? by Legazy(f): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
I dont mind online dating,but the problem there is that you dont know who is who on net,because somebody you see face to face gives you headache not to talk of somebody you've not met

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Serious Girl Friend / Wini $1000 Just By Reading A Comment / How Do I Shake Off My Ex For Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.